Be americuck

>be americuck
>got bitten by a venomous snake
>spend 5 days in a hospital
>get a $153161.25 medical bill

wait, so if something happens to an American and he has no insurance, he is basically fucked for life?

What the fuck, was he bitten by every snake in the country or something?
83K for meds and 22K for bloodwork is insane.

Something like that happened to me once. The bill was like 50k but I had insurance so I only payed like $175

We have insurance dude. Chill

When I see bills, like this one - I have deep and heavy minds, kind of knowledge about, that all of the world is under few persons, which have most of our money and everyone else, even if will earn a little, can start to be poor in one moment.

It all makes me sad.

>be eastern europoor
>have free healthcare
>die anyway because your country is piss poor and doctors are shit tier

lmao

I could every disease in the world and I would get everything for free

America really is shit

Yes.

I can tell you once, I went to the doctor for an earache, they simply cleaned my ears and sent me home. For that, they charged $2000. Because I have insurance through my parents thanks to Obama, I only paid $200.

>be Muhammad Al Luhaidan
>immigrate to the EU
>Proceed to shitpost how other countries bad compared to 'yours'

>Americans aren't allowed to buy cheap drugs from us because their corporate masters won't let them

Even with ensurance you should to pay anyway? Why?
And for what so big bill?
What the hell is going there?
Why do you have this fraud?

>I only paid $200
Your parents have shitty insurance.

>propose single payer healthcare system
>americans fucking lose it
ahhh yes

that hospital bill doesn't mention how much of that bill his health insurance is going to cover.

My dad had a hand surgery 4 years ago in a private hospital and the bill was 800 USD, with insurance he didn't pay anything.

>congratulations! you're a father now
>can i hold my son?
>sure, but we will need the 40-dollar babyholding bill paid in advance though

It's called the "co-pay," where the insurance will only cover up to a certain amount of money, as long as you pay a certain amount, a co pay. In addition, if my bill was higher, it is possible that I would have to pay the $200 and any amount of money over what the insurance would cover.

For example, imagine I had a bill that cost $5000. If my insurance would only cover $2000, I would pay the $200 so the insurance would cover $2000, and then I would need to pay the $3000 extra.

Working class life, friend. Mom manages a deli and dad works in the post office.

It varies a lot depending on the doctor and the insurance you have.

>Radiology
I call bs on snake bite

Your average american unironically believes this

So basically, doctors are ripping off you even if you shot and need a operation right now or you will die?

They have to treat you, they can't decline.

Then you have a 150k debt? Can you just not pay?

thanks for your contribution

Yes. They HAVE to treat you, but you could be in debt for life. Further, they only have to do the bare minimum - if there is a more expensive treatment that would be better for you, they don't have to do it.

I've said it a million times - America is only good if you are rich. Do not come here otherwise. Go to Western Europe instead.

And then you will have to pay for it, right? Or I missing something?
I don't really know a US healthcare system, so I'm curious.

If you don't pay, your credit score takes a huge hit, and you won't be able to take out any loans in the future, buy a car, a house, etc.

Also, you run the risk of a collection agency taking you to court and reposessing your property.

Wow, your country can be full of shit sometimes. Here you have 5x chances to be shot, but at least you will die or be treated in a shitty hospital for free.

>you won't be able to take out any loans in the future
Not true. You will just have a higher rate of interest.

Yes you are sent a bill

Depending on how bad your credit score is. I can tell you from experience that bad credit scores can get you flat out denied from taking out loans.

Welp. If I ever will go to a US for a tourism or working, I will have to make sure if will be a victim in an accident or something similar, these accident must be a fatal one.

Well as long as you aren't working fast food your employer should provide you with health insurance.

I think I'll go break my own leg for the memes and not pay a dime

>>propose single payer healthcare system
Things that never happened

Well, in my country a politicians should not be a corrupt fucks. Yet they are.

>bad shit happens
>go to hospital
>total bill: 1000chf
>will even get lower taxes because of it

feels good man

Even with insurance, it'll only cover so much. Again, from experience.

>Be my uncle
>Work as an inspector for shitty warehouses
>Bitten by violinist spider
>Hand is fucked
>Goes to hospital
>Gets skin transplants and treatment for a couple of months
>Full recovery, family is happy
>Bill comes in
>You owe $0.00
We are truly oppressed when compared to the Americans

Still more pros for a fatal accidents, sorry.

No. You can't be refused treatment because you can't pay, and there's basically nothing they can do if you don't pay.

kind of true desu