One of my friends killed himself yesterday...

One of my friends killed himself yesterday, that marks 4 of my friends under the age of 25 that have committed suicide in the space of 6 years. Why dont people take mental illness seriously? Why is this not being discussed more in the media? I never saw any warning signs, they were all outgoing characters..How do I move on from this? Has anyone experienced loss to this degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6EFg5eWWlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like natural selection to me.

If your friends keep killing themselves you must be a shitty friend. Maybe you should kill yourself and do the people around you a favor.

Possibly the reason, but none of them spoke of being depressed. It was all very hidden.

This. Or they just wanted to get away from OP.

Losing one friend is to be deemed unfortunate. Losing four might be considered careless.

Suicide is seen as selfish, because you are denying society what you "owe it". That's why it won't be discussed in the US ever.

The real question is when is it gonna be your turn? And are you gunna stream it for us?

Not all who commit suicide are depressed, I had one with Borderline Personality Disorder, and he wasn't depresed, altough he did do some fucked up things in his pre-teens and teens years, then calmed down for about 4 years after hia parents tried their damnest ro help him, and then he commited suicide after his gf left him

>Suicide is seen as selfish, because you are denying society what you "owe it".
No, it's selfish because it's the ultimate act of narcissism.

At least they arent doing drugs OP

Text all of your friends asking if they're depressed. If they say no n kill them self not your fault.

Well, none of them seemed mentally ill in the slightest. In a way I can understand that though, like a big event happens and you just snap. But that's not what happened, they had to of been depressed.

Op, it's really this. Not even joking.

Society puts on a mask of compassion, but you can't prevent most people who want to commit suicide from doing it, and you don't want that in the spotlight.

So while there are systems in place to provide help, they cannot be intrusive enough to be truly preventative, it's not reasonable.

And it is preferable.

The older you get the more its thinned down.

It is selfish, but it needs to be addressed more. But why not talk about it in school and such?

Dont u see the pattern?? I've been on deck.. now ur up 2 bat.. b an hero now and homerun

>help
>implying suicide hotline
>implying any of those people actually genuinely care instead of following a script
>implying these people on the phone don't just immediately call the cops to take you away to a fucking psych ward when all you really need is someone to help you

Fuck the suicide help, cops even think it's a waste of time to help people who want to kill themselves.

was that English?

Immigrant English. .

OP must be homosexual, along with the friends.

How did you come to that conclusion?

It's only a matter of time before the police start asking you questions OP.
I suggest you run while you still can.

I joined this thread to say the same thing

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=o6EFg5eWWlM

na people with illnesses are sometimes geniuses people with no illness are never

maybe some sjw told the to kys and they did it the madmen