What's Anne Hathaway been up to lately?

What's Anne Hathaway been up to lately?

Why did her career just suddenly evaporate?

Other urls found in this thread:

looper.com/5962/reasons-anne-hathaway-became-hated-celeb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna watch that one scene in havoc now

You just don't understand!

FORWARD

IF ANNE HATHAWILL ANNE HATHAWAY

Hunting forward young men.

She had a baby you fucking fuck

she had a baby

looper.com/5962/reasons-anne-hathaway-became-hated-celeb/

He's an article explaining why. Be forewarned, there is absolutely no substance to it.

Didn't she get preggo? If that was the case, that isn't career evaporation, but life priorities.

Pissing in the sea

Gah, she's such a qt.

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

it was probably the oscars she hosted

tfw she will never leave you bound and gagged in the corner to watch her steal all your valuables, only blowing you a teasing goodbye kiss as she climbs out the window

she just did two big Nolan flicks relax

She entered her 30s.

;_; literally just kill me now fampai

>Why did her career just suddenly evaporate?
people finally realized she's not very good looking. same will happen with eva green.

People realized she's never been attractive or talented.

>Why did her career just suddenly evaporate?
She waxed her forearms.

I was fine until it showed her nerdy jew face.

She could have been cute if she didn't try so hard to be "sexy". It doesn't work for her. Like a guy with a babyface trying to be the strong silent type.

This is how she's supposed to look.

Literally book Hermione

I like her, she does nude scenes.

Such a rare thing for self-righteous millennials under 30.

With a guy in the very next room AND the door open? Wow, what a turbo slut.

Disagree

>ywn experience this
welp, one more reason my life fucking sucks. Thanks user

>I was fine until it showed her nerdy jew face.

Bad taste, senpai.

>tfw when you will never plaster that face with your semen, lean down to her big grinning smile, plant a kiss on her lips and tell her you love her.

>tell her you love her.
Enjoy getting cucked.

> plaster that face with your semen, lean down to her big grinning smile, plant a kiss

Jamal here, youre 2 steps away from cuckery
good luck user

>tfw

>No seriously, do you want to fuck me?

Her lips are fantastic, like Scarlett Johansson's or Emily Browning's.

why isnt she sitting on my FAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

She has a tiny head.

I need to watch Love and Other Drugs again.

that kid must have had a boner the whole fucking time jesus christ

>me in the back

I fucked my ex girlfriend while her friend who I fucked once before I met her was in the same room sleeping no more than 10ft away.

Got the good kind of threesome 2 weeks later.

Her feet are womanly.

her nipples just beg to be bitten

>Dat lower back and top of butt crack

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Get out, Chad!

>she'll never playfully attempt to place your entire cock and balls into her mouth and gutturally giggle as your penis starts to grow and slowly fill it up, pushing its way down her throat until she shifts her position to get more comfortable which makes her accidentally snap her toothy maw shut castrating you effortlessly while in her surprise she swallows your privates

great

just great

the LAST thing I need rn is a castration fetish

>anne hathaway in sarkeesian biopic when?

>tfw finalle spend the night over
>when she dozes off you try to go to the bathroom
>walk into walk-in closet by mistake
>all the walls and shelves are lined with various dildos and dongs
>all bitten in half in one clean bite
>you slowly turn around
>she makes this face while she makes chattering sounds with her teeth

that is some horror movie shit dude. I am completely flaccid

>she'll never look at you like this after asking you if you want to go strapon shopping with her

>swn make you lick her soles and suck on her toes to help her relax after a long day at the office
;_;

>"if you don't come I'll just guess your size and hope it fits!"

>tfw you'll never feed her carrots with your bandaged hands because she keeps going for the fingers

me on the left

>you'll never spend hours just rubbing her extra long pantyhose-wrapped legs

>watesports

sign me up

She was attractive now she's almost 35 and there are cheeper hotter and younger girls available

>she'll never make you lie down under her while she dances like this above you completely naked

Probably playing mom.

don't

>she'll never make you get on your knees and deep throat each strapon until you find one whos size you can't handle, then purchase one three sizes larger
;_;

fuck

JUST DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADY

>I didn't even realize she was in that cheap de Niro movie, the intern.

Fug

>she will never take a hot piss in my mouth

>tfw you'll never be the only one in the world she can confide in that she's a futa girl

>*two, one that she wall mounts and makes you fuck yourself with while you gag on her strapon
;_; jdimsatbh

life is torture

seek help

>42 posters
>83 replies

go find a roll thread you literal homosexual

>tfw you'll never buy her cute chew toys

>you'll never devolve into a blubbering man-baby while sucking the shit out of those

fuck she's literally perfect

Amazing.

>she'll never giggle at your jokes trapping her own tongue between her teeth like a cat

Well from the pic provided by OP, it appears that she traveled back to 1994.

please don't bully me

i would watch it as long it has at least one scene of her sexually bullying mcintosh

>she'll never be your best female friend that always goes deliberately braless around you