i need to know

Do what OP?

have sexual sex with each other

>sexual sex
u wot m8

yes

Sometimes 2bh

you know like having a sex with each other dude
what its female twins? do they fingerblast each other??

I've been masturbating to clips of this movie for years now.

"Happy now Neddy?"

Sophie Lowe.

Yeah, sexual exploration. Sometimes if one's naturally more aggressive they'll molest the other, forced into secrecy

What I find curious is in one recent study the percentages really don't vary according to gender match-ups. Females molest male counterparts and females molest female counterpart just as often as male-male or male-on-female. Wish I had source handy because I'm starting to doubt whether it was reliable or if I'm even remembering properly. I'll look

Stop shilling this degenerate """art""" flick

*blows raspberry*

or what, loser?

I'll make another thread crying about ghostbusters hag edition upsetting my pleb sensibilities

I LOVE AUSTRALIAN FILM NOW!!

I was surprised by the amount of lez twins amateur vids you can find tbqh. Imagine all the others lezzing out there that don't record themselves.

Cowboy cosplay?

is this actually a good film or what

>tfw my name is actually Ned

It's good jerk off material. It's an alright movie.

incest is best

brothersister or twincest literally makes my dick diamonds, but I've yet to watch any cinema that can fullfill this. Everything paints a depressing picture. Good for art stories about families but bad for my dick.

I bang my twin.

[sopiler]We're both dudes. Ugly ones.[/spoiler]

>sopiler
Fukc.

Im a twin. Never once. Not a faggot. Although if i had a twin sister i might lannister it up

same

This. Whenever I see twin girls, I always assume they eat each other out from time to time if not every night.