Does this look like a good joint Sup Forums

Does this look like a good joint Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

No.

Thats a terrible joint friendo. Go back to class. Smoke weed after school

congratulations you rolled a sardine, yes technically you can smoke it. but just like you can fuck the chick in this picture, it's not something you brag to your friends about.

First time ever rolling?? That's shit..

i think you forgot the weed man..

if you are having trouble learning how to roll, put a rolled piece of thin cardboard on the smoking end, like a filter, to act as a base for your joint. like when people do cones

Someone ITT must be high

That's what you call a pinner, but it looks like a skinny Toypedo.

Where's the tip?

Bruh, it may not be a log, but u can still smoke it so be proud. Don't ask Sup Forums for opinions cuz u'll end up getting fucked in the ass as ur girlfriend gets gangbanged Infront of u

its tight but little, dont you got people to share with lol? keep it up

trash. looks like you let a toddler roll it for you. here's some advice, don't roll a joint if you don't have enough weed

Looks like an rpg

lonely faggot detected

why would anyone still be using juicy jays?

Alana?

Does this look like a good joint Sup Forums?

looks neat as in done well but is way to small to be good

yes it looks dovely

they're juicy

Better than OP's

fan of his music?

why would you be such a faggot who worries about trends

I see what you did thar

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw

Juicy J doesnt make Juicy Jays does he?

no this one is good

Too bad the retard that made that joint doesn't know the difference between a Nazi Swastika and a Buddhist Wheel. Dumbass tries to hate but ends up loving instead.

All you canoe rolling bitches need to learn your shit.

I'd smoke with this guy, seems like he's not a huge fag.

old hand is old

yes that looks like a great mary J Original poster, I love memes and the pepe, hey could everyone give me your ID information just for the "Lols" Thanks.

Yeah, I'm 35. What's your point. I still roll a better joint than any youngfag YOU know.

haha you're shit go hang urself

Why would he do that? He made it to 35, that's almost halfway.

>35
>still browsing dank memes on 4chin

9/10.
No, 9/11 because that was a disaster

Finding wasted loads that should have been swallowed, trying to be edgy and tough, and laughing at them is how I relax on a well earned day off.

that picture hits home.

Why would anyone still be using Sup Forums

I'm 45 and could kick your faggot dad's ass.

Thanks btw. If you were anywhere near Lansing MI, I'd say swing by, the medical marijuana clinic down the street has some amazing looking B.C. Bud. According to the counter guy it's got a 24% THC content.

I'm not really sure why, but this comment made me laugh REALLY hard.

>Cigarette tobacco
Come on, son

>Implying most of the basement dwellers in this thread could afford a decent sack of weed

I will give the way how to do a great mary J if anyone here tells me who the mysterious Sup Forums is, thanks!