Teen/HS thread

Teen/HS thread

>show penis

Pretty much all of these are traps.

more??

keep posting please

Bump

Anyone have the busty girl getting creeped on in her classroom? No nudes, but damn she's cute.

You talkin' 'bout that girl with blonde curly hair and glasses, wearing a white top sitting infront of a table, talking about something, pictures generally showing her left sidel?

Who is this goddess and is there more???

id grab her by the pussy

moar

Dats her.

Actually, no, not the curly hair one, one sitting in her chair at her desk, usually left side, big tits. One has her laptop out.

That pussy and boobs aren't hers

hannahallysem

nah sorry I don't have them.

Can't connect any creeped teens to opened laptos without having curly hair, sitting at the desk with big tits, usually from the left side. Sorry

more

>being this much of a newfag

kys cucc

holy cannoli! more?

I personally love this picture. There is a a half eaten apple laying right fucking beneath a fucking garbage can.

This shows us how the society values important things like food. It get's half eaten and thrown away. Also it does not get thrown away into the garbage can, no, it gets thrown right next to it.

But the best part is, nobody in this picture cares about it. it's all about this stupid girl trying to look cute with tons of makeup, nobody caring about the shit happening in the background.

This is humanity in one fucking picture.

shut up nerd

are you okay?

Stfu

>being triggered this much by the first non-shitpost you've seen all day

you're just part of these kind of bad people I'm talking about.

any more?

This is the most amazing thing on the internet rn

No, its just a Goddamn apple. A fucking animal will get. You Sjw "trans fluid" McFagatron.

Those bottom shots are of princessavamarie, not her. Fag

OC with baneposting thrown in for good measure

>McFagatron
a decent amount of kek was shed, I will steal this and call the next fag that's crossing my way like this

Sure

hannahallysem