youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4
youtube.com/watch?v=XCUddHPYvCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this cherrypicker idiot again

Why do you hate your country user?

Cause shitty posters like you

There is always a way out.

What's the name of the first painting?

Everything could have been so great, god damn it! It is not fair.

The very first picture is not a painting but a graffiti, by a guy named "saner". Then the murals at the national palace, right beside Pedro Páramo. "Sueño de una tarde dominical en la Alameda Central" above the Noche Buena and some "alcatraces" (calla lily) below them, by Diego Rivera.

What is the red thing at extreme right and third line?

>The conquistador backstabs the Aztec
Very accurate

I don't really see the red thing, so here is everything in that picture.

From top to bottom, left to right

>Row 1
- Zacatecas, Zacatecas
- Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca
- Cholula, Puebla
- Monarch butterflies, Michoacán
- Guanajuato, Guanajuato

>Row 2
- Maderas del Carmen, Coahuila
- Monte Albán, Oaxaca
- Barrancas del Cobre, Chihuahua
- Tulúm, Quintana Roo
- El Pinacate, Sonora

>Row 3
- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
- Cascadas las Nubes, Chiapas
- Guadalajara, Jalisco
- Cascada de Tamul, San Luis Potosi
- Estadio Azul y Plaza de toros, Mexico City

>Row 4
- Teotihuacán, State of Mexico
- Taxco, Guerrero
- Bellas Artes Palace, Mexico City
- Real de Catorce, San Luis Potosi
- Chichen Itzá, Yucatan

>Row 5
- Mexcaltitán, Nayarit
- Isla Espiritu Santo, Baja California Sur
- Isla Janitzio, Michoacán
- Arrecife Maya, Quintana Roo
- Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico

>Row 6
- Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca
- El tajín, Veracruz
- Playa Escondida, Nayarit
- Cantona, Puebla
- Naica Cave, Chihuahua

>Row 7
- Zamora, Michoacán
- Nevado de Toluca, State of Mexico
- Teposcolula, Oaxaca
- Popocatepetl e Iztaccihuatl, Puebla
- San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato

¿Trabajas en el sector turístico o algo por el estilo?

Pues no, la verdad no. En el sector salud, así que tampoco tengo bastante tiempo como parece.

YUCATAN INDEPENDIENTE

lol

Que lindo seria que mataran a todos los mexicanos

:^)

Finally a good post

México pierde el 70% del turismo y 40% del petróleo.

Si tabasco y chiapas también se van pierden la electricidad y otro 30% de su petróleo.

Además dejamos de convivir con los prietos del centro.

Te están esperando.

lol

El sur y nuevo leon mantienen el país a flote, si uno de esos se va el país se transforma en MadMax.

Que sí hombre, no me cuentes tus pajas mentales lel

Thank you but I find out that thing was orange not red.
What is this, anyway?

I figured you were talking about that but I wasn't sure. It is a monument called "Faro del Comercio" (Lighthouse of commerce) designed by a Mexican architect named Luis Barragán. I don't know much else tbqh.

That's "El faro del Comercio"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faro_del_Comercio
Gracias

Mexico doesn't deserve to be next to the US

I'll take that as a compliment (many people claim that has been good to us, so I don't know).

>many people claim that has been good to us, so I don't know
that doesn't make any sense

Because we are leeching them or something, and they are so kindhearted that they can't do anything but help.

they are actually backstabbing each other, and it's inspired in "El Abrazo"(the hug) of the muralist Jorge Gonzalez Camarena

los mexicanos no tienen sientimientos

then explain me why I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxcrjBGves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipilo_Venetian_dialect

come home

You > Mexico is white poster

Pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=CmB7vaU337k

youtube.com/watch?v=3LM_TZ1adl4

thx

going to mexico soon, what should i eat from here?
and what should i visit? near df. i want to see precolumbian sites, museums and nature/hikes and such

It depends on what you like. But my personal favorites from there are "Pozole", "Mole Poblano", "Chiles rellenos", and well Tacos: al "pastor", de barbacoa, etc. and bread, there are bakeries all throughout the city, "conchas" are some of the breads, for example.

- Precolumbian sites in Mexico City: Well, there are some remains of the mayor temple of Tenochtitlan below the cathedral, there are some remains in Tlatelolco in "la plaza de las tres culturas", but the best place is Teotihuacán, 2 hours from the City.
- Museums: National Museum of Anthropology and the National Museum of History (it used to be a castle) both in Chapultepec forest inside the city.
- Nature: Ajusco, Marqueza, Desierto de los Leones and Chapultepec forrests are inside the city, the Xochimilco canals; and the Popocatepetl e Iztaccihuatl volcanoes are a few hours away, and so is the "Nevado de Toluca".

youtube.com/watch?v=XCUddHPYvCY

Anyway, see ya later lads.

ty m8, any underrated off the road places i should visit?

Where is El CHavo del 8. Absolutely disgusting thread

That man is not even Meksican, just some random proxyfag making good troll threads

I don't think many foreigners go to "El desierto de los Leones", and I think it is nice. But I don't know, there are tons of places where to go in the City, but I am not from there, so I don't know that much about it. Coyoacán is really nice, but it is a crowded place.

Oh yeah, when I used to live there I sometimes went to the botanic garden of the city. It was a nice and quiet place with plants from everywhere in the country. But I don't really know what are your interests, if you are looking for night life, for example, "Juarez", "Roma" and "Condesa" boroughts are nice.

>boroughts
*neighborhoods

Eh, I don't really like it...

Anyways, I prefer you over him

which of those places are dangerous

None, actually, those are probably one the safest places in the entire country.

I like Mexico. Been there twice, but inly in Cancun so I only saw mostly tourist things. Xel Ha was my favorite part, and the Chichen Itza/ Tulum ruins were cool too.

kys

any veracruzano here?
i'm very lonely and i need friends

Sigh

Hey how common are Mexican cuties??? Asking for a friend.....

fairly common I guess, but definitely not the majority, just "not rare".

a country is nothing for the individual

Is sex looked down upon I thought Mexicans are very religious???

individualists are so cringe, we are a social species

very religious yes, but we don't look down upon sex, unless it is homosexuals, not me tho i don't give a shit

Aside from the memes how do you guys feel about mexican-americans??? And the whole situation with Trump? Also do you like Dragon Ball Z?

Pinches codos, ni pagar impuestos quieren. Kek

1 most people don´t care
2 most people hate him
3 yes actually

disgusting violent shithole filled with subhuman trash. mestizos were a mistake

Not him but i have a couple of far cousins who were born in texas, only met them once but seemed ok, the thing is that people in mexico really dont guve a shit about your origins, if you are american they probably just call you gring, try to speak some broken english and keep as friendly as usual, if you have some Mex blood on you its even better, also not him but used to like the original dragon ball more than Z.

Lmao most other mexicans I have met also like dragon ball z/s. I'm actually mexican, but live here in the U.S shits crazy. It's actually common to find self hating mexicans it's fucking disgusting gringo kiss asses. I've been thinking about moving to somewhere in Latin America. Racism and shieet sucks here dudes, not worth it actually. I'd probably go live in Cd. Mex, but probably like in 2 years would it be hard to live in a place like that? I know how to program.

I don't know man, I know a lot of people with university degrees with shit jobs. I guess the fact that you are fluent in English could give you an edge, it depends on how good is your Spanish, and Mexico City is expensive, at least be Mexican standards. But I say give it a shot man, a lot of Mexicans have been coming back in the last years (more than a million, + the deported ones), and some of them are pretty succesful as far as I know.

A lot of Mexicans on Sup Forums hate Mexican-Americans, though, so don't be surprised when they insult you, IRL is a different thing, most people don't really care.

yeah it's hard, even for a mexican moving out fresh to CDMX is very fucking hard, the city is too big, too crowded and half of the time you have to look the other way up and not see how deeply fucked the people are in here.
Other than that is a great experience, I've had the best nights in Mexico city and you breath history, culture and friendliness every step you take. There's always job in mexico, and there's always more job in mexico city, you might have to work harder than a fucking slave but everyone is as equally fucked as you so you don't feel the pressure of staying behind.
My best advise would be to save as many USDs as you can and even ask for it to the family and get yourself a comfortable place to live, believe me when I tell you that living in a shit part of mexico city or even worse in the state of mexico is a fucking nightmare.

Yeah I know most mexicans I talk to here tell me not to leave because cartel violence is common is that true is it really that bad?

Went there a few months ago, they are common, but its weird. Some look ugly as sin, and others just look total qties. I think it is the make up. Not a lot of girls wear it, at least not as often as here so the qties are all natural in a sense compared to say like asians who wear a fucking pound of make up.

Cartel violence is common in some places (not that many places, mind you), but not in Mexico City. Violence is still a problem, but it is hard to get trouble with cartels if you don't reallt, and I mean, really go out of your way to get into trouble. Also, while Mexico City is not the safest place in the country, it is still safer than a lot of places in America, or about the same, think of L.A. for reference.

Thanks bro, seriously man I appreciate it.

which indigenous language is the best

I don't have an opinion about that, but nahuatl is the most spoken.

No probs lad

a written one, the most interesting ones are in the mayan regions in south mexico like Tojolabal, Chol, Tzeltal, Tzotzil.
The former are some of the many spoken by EZLN groups deep down in the Lacandon Jungle. Their communities are completely isolated and hey rule themselves preserving millennial customs both unknown and ignored by most mexicans.

kys

MexiCACA

teen edgelord pls go

No

you need to be 18 to be here

No