Tumblr hate / Rage / Stupid shit in general thread

Tumblr hate / Rage / Stupid shit in general thread

A Classicâ„¢

This person's bio

That's just marriage

>also im out of images and im too tired to get more so someone else share

>build civilization
>"thanks you're no longer needed we intersex pangender metasexual otherkin will take it from here"
Best of luck

Bump

Women get lazy once they realize they don't have to try anymore. Meanwhile, (in a lot of cases) men have to do all the physical labor.

If you're agender how can you be gay? They only like other agendered people?

I honestly don't understand how it "isolates and shames trans people".

Because OBVIOUSLY if you dont label every minority in existance in a chart, you are being racist, transphobic, and sexist

But trans people are either girls or boys. They were just "born in the wrong body". So I still don't get it.

2 of ?

Out of order is triggering?

that one especially hurts

wtf is a tumbler ?

gold

chek'm, bitches; full house

Sweet, i get a cape

another full house.

fuck, missed by three

Almost out of rage

>i exploded at him

kek fat bitch couldnt eat anymore

That's all, folks

we have come full circle.

the best thing about these stupid communities is that they hate each other and talk in such backward ass terms no one even understands what they are saying.

kek she describes herself so people know who to shoot next

How school shootings happen.

Because sexuality depends on sex (biological), not on gender (social).

It's reached a point where you can;t tell if these people are serious or if they're parodies.

I hope to hell that they're parodies.

Poe's law in action, because I honestly can't tell if that's a parody or not.

>women should be able to wear whatever they want
>even be topless

>"wow look at all that skin"

But... Luke kissed Leia, How could he be gay?
Other than that I still don't think having a female lead is enough to warrant "feminist propaganda".

>i feel like I have to change, which is so wrong guys
>should I find another man who wants to have sex with me?

Like this is why I hate people. This fucking dude is working his ass off for you, does fucking let himself go, then as nicely as possible tells you your fat becuase you kept pushing him to tell you.

Then you Fucking blow up on him, getting all fucking prissy, and he relents and says he will try his best to give you sex, even though he finds you repulsive. Hell you can even say he's doing it against his will if you want to go so far. Dudes fucking taking pills so he can have sex with you,

And you, you fucking juts think to yourself "ehhh fuck him, I'll find a better man who will have sex with me." Like actually hang yourself with a rope.

This is society now, just fuck working on our problems and find someone else who will just ignore them like we do. You fucking never loved him if you just consider dropping because he doesn't love you physically.

And if we're gonna get real here, this is probably my biggest fear with relationships. I have massive trust issues from being abused and shit, and stuff like this just feeds right into it,

Why didn't my parents drop kick me at birth. Fuck this bloody planet.

doesn't seems stupid to me to say gender problems are related to autism

What's wrong with this one? They're pointing out flaws of social justice warrior

If you're aromantic how the FUCK are you gay?!?

LITERALLY NONE OF THESE PICTURES MAKE ANY SENSE.
I got half down the thread and my head hurt from trying to understand the logic behind any of it.
What is it about Tumblr that makes people fucking retarded?