What is the best multiplayer game of all time and why is it Halo 2 ?

What is the best multiplayer game of all time and why is it Halo 2 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWI7adDak1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Golf With Your Friends.

House of the dead 2 dreamcast

Halo 2
Or 3

Reach.

No it's shit

Halo 2 was good but, this.

Halo 2 was kick ass, but nothing will ever beat the golden age of Halo 3.

This game was amazing. Once you got a little higher level it was funny just how important landing head shots became.

I also missed the days before party chat came along.Talking shit to people was what made Halo fun.Then all the anti social faggots ruined it.
youtube.com/watch?v=AWI7adDak1Y

Halo 3.

Halo 3 was truly balanced, especially in the MLG setting. Teamwork, individual skill and strategy reigned supreme. Never in my 24 years of life have I experienced a game quite as balanced, truly a marvel to behold.

Landing head shots is good, but a BR was 3 bursts anywhere in the body, 1 in be head. Now, if you used a sniper, obviously head shots were preferred. If you were playing with a team, landing body shots were almost as important as head shots, allowing your treammates to advance. What mattered was your strafe.

Yes shit talking to the other team was great. It was funny in halo 2 you could get an entire team to swarm to you by saying two words to them.

To the non pussies it could make the game 10x better.

that netcode, though...

>Being this much of a faggot not realising Halo 2's campaign was way better than Halo 3's
>Me being this much of a faggot realising that Halo 3's multiplayer was way better than Halo 2's multiplayer

GTAV online of course

>Underage b&

It took three full burst from the BR to the head to kill from full health and shield to death. It was considerably more full bursts if you were not landing head shots.

That shit tier game, kek.

>once you got a little higher level

No. It's actually pathetic how easy halo 3 was to rank up in. Getting to level 46 in team slayer, did the same for lone wolves and team snipers after that. Seriously the only people who talk about halo 3 being the best are just fucking babies who never got to experience halo 2 at its finest. Also ranking up in halo 2 was hard as fuck. Played thousands of matches and my best rank topped at 35.

The only thing that was good about reach was the throwback to the one head shot pistol. The story was god tier IMO and tied the whole story of Halo together. But the game modes were utter shit. If anything in multiplayer all I played was Swat.

OP knows what's up. All these fags never learned how to BxR or BxB for that matter. Probably never got past level 30 on any multi-player mode. Nothing and I mean nothing will compare to Halo 2 multi-player online.

Some of us know what fresh air smells like bud.

>being this offensive

They changed the ranking system after a year or so after it's release.Don't know why they did decided to do that.

Have you all forgotten about this ?

UT2k3 with the frenzy mod was amazing. I'm not too crazy about ut guns. I'd prefer quake arena over ut unmodded.

>What is the best multiplayer game of all time and why is it Halo 3 ?

FTFY

But Halo 5 is the best Halo multiplayer since Halo 2?

HA
TOYA
AT-AH
COME ON
GAH
HAH

Ayeeeee this guy knows what as up. Level 35 slayer and 32 sniper here but I never ran with a team and would frequently encounter cheaters. Nothing beats halo 2, it killed games for me. Used to run as a covenant, wew all the shit talking I used to get for it and admittedly being an alien is worse but I was young and reckless and wanted to prove myself and for the most part did.

>Implying I didn't have a social life
Like I said it's piss easy. If you did well enough the game let you skip multiple levels. I think the most I skipped in one game was 7 or 8 levels.

Yea they reset the ranking system just like they always do in halo. I was the same maxed out level in 3 before and after the reset.

Yeah halo 2 team slayer was what fucked me up with team based games. Everyone had to do decent or else you already lost. Slayer/rumble pit my max was 36 team Slayer was 35. I always fucken hated the retarded ass habit of reloading after killing someone...that's what messed me up. I could never get double shooting down though :/

Ooo big boi. Back then I thought rumble pit was gay as fuck, maybe it was too hard for me. My dumbass 13 or 14 year old self also had an honor code so I'd never pick up a sword and would stray away from the shotgun. I was stubborn. I think I could have pushed a few levels more had I not encountered modders that would make my entire team spawn in one spot only to be instakilled.

Once you got past level 34 you could really see that people had teams and spots that they would run that would cover any option the opposing team did

I was once on this Sup Forums thread where most of people were talking shit about 3's multiplayer. Can someone expalin?

I didn't get to play much of H2's mp and haven't played H5; besides that, H3's mp has been the best for me.

Are you sure they weren't talking about the shitty Xbox one MCC Port?That one is buggy garbage compared to the original.

Same guy who made that post. I'll explain from what I gathered from others.

>it was slower pace than halo 2
>the br spread
>the netcode
>map preferences

That is essentially the main issues people had with it. I guess I can understand their issues. I still prefer 3 though. Could Halo 3 be improved upon greatly? Absolutely it can. Still love the game though. I will admit Halo 2 campaign is better though.

The entirety of 4chains is a bait circle jerk. If you did not read what they were saying in that thread and pick up what they were saying then, you won't here.

Nope; It was the real one. Also the thread was pretty much what said, so I can only assume Sup Forums full of little bitches.