I broke my frenulum and then trimmed it with scissors and now I have these cool bumps

I broke my frenulum and then trimmed it with scissors and now I have these cool bumps

Ask me anything

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW BAD DOES THAT HURT

why?

It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced, and extremely bloody too. My friend had some oxycodone, so I took a good bit of it before I trimmed the weird hanging tentacles.

You make my manhood hurt.....Everyman can feel the pain you have delt To yourself OP I hope you're happy faggot!

I didn't intentionally break it. I had a condition called frenulum breve (which means it's shorter than usual,) and it broke when I tried anal.

why the tip of your pee hole swollen?

How u break? I broke min fucking. Pic related

Idk. It's just always been like that. Not an STD or anything. I've been tested a few times.

Not actually fucking a sofa, if you saw the filename.

I tried anal and didn't use enough lube, apparently. Live and learn.

Nice dick btw

Have you gained any superpower?

How do I fucking kill Khezu in MHFU? I've got Bone Katana Shark, and a full Giaprey set. Errytime I'm running out of consumables, and getting fucked. Pls help.

are you homosexual

I broke mine a couple of years ago while tittyfucking my ex, I forgot she was wearing a necklace I bought her and rubbed my dick against it. Had to get surgery after that to fix it.

ULTIMATE RETRACTABILITY.

Also, the frenulum is dense with nerve endings, so I can probably last a bit longer in bed now.

i broke my frenulum too awhile back, didnt trim it though.

I am bisexual. I broke it with a girl though.

if you're stuck at khezu i have bad news for you user.

but be patient, everything in MH can be solo'd if you just learn it's entire moveset and how to respond appropriately

i cut the frenulum under my tongue, also bloody and painful, get well op

Yikes. Sorry user.

So do you still have the hanging bits? I couldn't deal with that.

Why thank you

dontfuckyoursofakids.jpg

Fucking creased

I want to do the same shit to mine, i got a bit of a frenulum breve going on and i dont want to spend hundreds of dollars or make unnecessary trips to the doctor for a 5 minute snip

Mine also broke partially by itself when i was young, i bled a little, its gotten a lot tougher since and nothing short of a sharp blade or a razor will do the trick, im just afraid ill get an infection if i do it at home or that itll bleed a shitload

How to stop the bleed?How to do it alone with no issues? Mine gets so tight its completely white when i pull on it

try greatsword, much easier to punish the predictable moveset :)

Bonne katana is shit. Use a great sword and get armor that has good defence against electric. Learn its pattern of attack

The problem is he uses his aoe lightning bullshit everytime I come near him. I mean EVERYTIME. That's right, EVERYTIME. Maybe I just need to switch to bow, but it'll take some time.

Mine was the same way. When I retracted it all the way down, it felt like it was about to snap, but I pushed my luck.

I don't know if I would be able to make that decision myself. For me, it happened by accident. If you want to, you'll definitely need painkillers. The pain is harsh and sharp.

I bought a roll of gauze, pulled my skin back, and wrapped it around the head to stop the bleeding. I had to change it 7-8 times.

Idk, maybe it's just a bug, but nothing helps. Also, I've just started, pls don't call me retarded for not being able to kill this cunt

eep I get worried this shit will happen to my bf's beloved penor. He says the frenulum hurts when he faps too much and faps dry. It looks fragile too, I can feel it in my mouth. I give him my moist holes to help though.

woes of being a cutfag and excessive fapping? or what?

I thought having a penis meant a life free of genital pain and woes there. Sucks to have such a fragile meatstick than.

Fuck off faggot

How did you get up the courage to cut the tentacles with scissors?

What are you bitching about? Ripped it by accident, it wasn't that painful (maybe i was so shocked that i couldn't feel pain), healed in about 3 days. Sori 4 bed inglish, aim rashan ;-)

I ripped mine while assfucking my GF years ago. Hurt like a motherfucker.

My dad had to take me to hospital. He knew what had happened without me even saying.

I took a bunch of oxycodone beforehand. That probably eased my nerves.

For me, it was immediately extremely painful, but it did heal in about 3 days.

Same way it happened for me.

Do what I did - a proper medical way of removing the frenulum:

Use a needle and thread to make a tight knot around both the top and bottom of the frenulum.

The piercing with the needle is only a little bit painful and won't bleed very much.

The knots will cut bloodflow to the frenulum and it will dry out and fall off in about a week.

That's all you have to do.

I cringed very hard :(

i tore mine once
each time i pissed it felt like i was cutting it open with a razor
but it healed up and now it looks normal
so disregard what OP said and don't cut into that shit when u tear it
but yea when u tear it it'll spurt blood all over the place and it'll hurt like hell

Mine snapped completely.

That cheese below your corona though

>each time i pissed it felt like i was cutting it open with a razor

BS.
Frenulum =/= urethra

I think maybe he meant when he retracted his foreskin to piss? I don't know. When it happened to me, I retracted it as little as possible (to avoid infection.) It wasn't particularly bad.