To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?

To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P_S0jsZlOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes to pretty much all.

Except salvia. Fuck everything about that.

Did shrooms once
Exactly nothing happened except that I could visualize the room better when I closed my eyes

i.e. No hallucinations but I had slightly better spatial awareness

I'm gonna try them again but this time have no food for a whole day beforehand

Agreed with this guy.

Salvia is too short lived and prickly, leaves you feeling horrid afterwards.
DMT is absolutely amazing but you have to inhale horrible, cream coloured smoke that burns. Worth it though.
LSD is safe and easy to take and quite easy to control the strength of the trip, just remember if it's bitter it's a spitter.
Shrooms I've had bad experience with but I always ate way too much in a bad environment.

Give it a go and enjoy.

yes. had really bad depression and i took LSD (pure L) and mushrooms a couple times, now im a completely different person. just watch this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=4P_S0jsZlOM

Fuckin right they r every day of ur life..

Personal preference, I suppose.

I smoke concentrates every day multiple times a day, i've taken tons of pills (i've stopped now), and done tons of other dumb shit, but I hate psychedelics.

Shrooms are fun

LSD is hardcore and fucks your mind if you have anxiety

For my friend is was the opposite, LSD was good for, shrooms too heavy

Psychedelics are unpredictable.

Check 420chan for better advice

Yeah
thisBut I'd add a bit of caution to LSD because it lasts so long and is so clear headed the potential for a seriously horrible trip is higher. Shrooms can be a rough time, but considering they only last a short while the damage to be done is pretty minor.

Acid is better than shrooms. I fnd your pic amusing OP because it implies that each hand holds a similar quantity of each when that is probably several hundred or thousands of trips worth of acid and maybe 2-3 of shrooms.

Yeah they are worth trying. I would recommend shrooms over acid though

Do it. The most spiritual experience you'll get from life.

they both have their niches saying one is better than the other is ignorant

Yes but follow these guidelines:

>Just don't have anything nagging at you before you do it. For example if you just dropped out of college, got in trouble with the law, haven't called your parents in three months, etc etc

>don't hang out with retards who don't have a set playlist of dvds or videos/music because in the middle of the trip if you move on to the next "activity" you most likely won't be able to

>get food ahead of time because it's hard to order it when you're tripping your face off

>don't go anywhere, stay put

>you don't really need a sitter, just don't hang out with retards, keep it to like 2 or 3 people max

>and turn your god damn phone off

Where can you get good weed on the darkweb? Is the pot shop good?

No, who would want to escape the relentless grind of reality by getting so fucked out of your skull you might never return

Yes.
Shrooms are my favourite.
Liquid acid is pretty mental.
Acid tabs aren't quite so mental until you do a few tabs.
Microdots are TOO MUCH... they were too strong for me.

Yes. Mushrooms in particular. Do them out in nature.

What he says about the phone is real OP, I didn't switch mine off once and freaked out when I recieved a text from someone I didn't know wishing me merry Christmas. I was paranoid that my family or the police or someone was going to come find me tripping or call me and I'd have to pretend I was sober. Fucked me up for the rest of the trip

Psychedelics such as LSD can be highly meditatable if used correctly and with the right mindset. The "awareness" of many aspects of this world and other beings around you that you may get can help you to understand a lot of things that can be burdening you.

DMT could be considered the top tier on this kind of scenarios, you can find it as a salmon or sometimes yellow color and smoke it or you can find it in very rare cases as a beverage called Ayahuasca, this one is normally brewed in a special way and it is only offered in kinda pricy spiritual retirements with their proper shaman to guide you in your confrontation with your inner self. Noting that DMT smoked trip last from 10 to 20 mins maybe, while Ayahuasca can last for hours.

To add to this... research chems CAN be fun.
2CB makes you trip absolute balls.
Same with 2CE.
Research chems always made me vomit violently at some point though.

I've only ever done acid and 25i and it was pretty good I guess, when people tell you about tripping and when it really happens its really diffrent atleast with my my experience

Spent the past 3 years fucking and walking and gaming and eating on MDMA (molly) very occasionally, WHICH IS IMPORTANT. Cant roll or trip every week, you'll fuck up your whole brain chemistry, for real. Molly is intense, like ecstasy, gritting teeth jittery vision acute nausea and disorientation but a LOT of fun in safe environments with friends who are hopefully rolling too, sober people brought me down when i was rolling. They last like 2-3 hours so people re-dose 2-5 times, keeping the party going and easily overdosing.

Acid tripping is like those misfit synths but stretched over twice the time so effects are less intense, slow to occur and lasts easily 6 hours. much cleaner and sweeter to handle if you find legit lucy. Totally worth it, most people like to just take one dose, be it just one blotter tab or sugar cube or 2 or 5 at once, "redosing" like rolling is a less effective with lucy.

Yes absolutely. LSD is best. If you can find changa anywhere, get it. It is by far the most manageable psychedelic I have tried and a good place to start.

Don't do that. Just take more than you did before

Also i smoke mad tree all day including during trips most times except with more rugged nausea spells.

don't eat before, but have food that's easy to prepare, and tastes good close at hand. Nothing sucks more than being super hungry during a trip, it will completely destroy you.
Also, avoid sugar during the trip unless you want to mellow it out.

Don't do Changa as your first psychedlic. Not a good idea for a brain that hasn't experienced a few warping/melting moments.

how do you mean "clear headed" ?

Most rediculous orgasm of my entire life was had candydipping, tab of acid and two tenths a gram of molly. Wrapped my girl up like a spider monkey and squeezed the breath out of her, seriously turned beet red for 15 minutes was probably cooking inside my own skin but theres nothing like it, absolutely nothing. Wear a condom, you wont pull out i promise.

DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEMS. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT.

Hell yeah, they can make great times and scary as fuck times but they're usually amazing. If you wanna do some psychedelics but not too crazy ones I'd try some dxm. Or cough syrup. Robitussin or delsym, is usually a nice first trip.

How many anons here have dealt with psychedelic induced psychosis before? I used to trip tonnes and it was never anything but a good time, when suddenly I had a pretty reality breaking trip. Everything around me was synchronizing so perfectly that even random things I was reading on the internet and watching on tv felt like the universe or God was directly communicating with me through technology.
Stupidly I tried testing my luck by tripping a few more times and had quite similar experiences except progressively I was getting the feeling that I was literally going to hell and this paranoia continued even when I was sober because, well, I was on a pretty bad path in life.

So I ended up being pretty psychotic for a few months, characterized mainly by pronoia though, which is a belief in a universal conspiracy to help an individual.

I'm on the tail end of that now, after tending to my soul and making many positive life changes, I no longer feel as if reality could 'break' at any time and I would find myself in hell, but the memories of those experiences still linger and I really wonder what the fuck that was all about. It's just so strange that once you finally thing you're gaining an understanding of life you're thrown a curveball that totally shatters the foundations of anything you previously thought you knew

It depends on the person, but for me I get very lucid when I take acid. My brain starts working at 150%, I get hyper-focus and can think with absolute clarity. Its fucked me up sometimes when I don't have enough stimulation to keep me occupied and distracted, that hyper-focus turns inward and suddenly I'm halfway to ego death. Ego death can be a very profound and useful experiene, but its fucking unpleasant as fuck and not something you want to experience often let alone unexpectedly. Anyone who tells you different hasn't actually experienced it.

A lot of my friends don't seem to have the same reaction though to acid though, so once again could just be me.

In contrast, whenever I take mushrooms I just get retarded.

I've tried mushrooms/truffles. Set and setting can be important... they were fun and I got to experience my brain without me in the drivers seat.

Salvia isn't that bad if you get use to and welcome the vibrating energy surge / change of gravity.

Psychedelics are worth trying if you do research on the doses and are not scared of losing your mind cause if you are you will spiral into insanity by constantly questioning your thoughts.

I have done mushrooms and lsd. Mushrooms made me understand wave mechanics and enabled me to think in terms of reciprocal space and frequency easily to the point where i can visualize lattice structures and sound/light waves in my head. Lsd made me marginally more social.

How does the 2cb trip differ to LSD?

Dude. I'm about to head of to bed but we should really chat somehow...
I had a trip like that not long ago and still do experience some incredible synchronicities. I like the way you said "I no longer feel as if reality could 'break' at any time" because that's exactly how I had felt at times... Like if I just did a certain action (that I felt the universe was leading me towards) that this reality would collapse...

Acid was amazing 10/10

dude i walk around like normally, the paranoia and seeing signs everywhere and having the world synchronised and I've only ever smoked weed, I mean I would like to say I've been mad high because I've had visual shit like seeing peoples faces as 3D polygon things, pic related, and i basically really want to do acid and shrooms to like break through or break down or something because i feel like i need to change

Yeah I totally had a similar experience to this. Best to just not think much about it and try and live your life.

Felt a lot more intense than acid.
Took it at a club once and had to go outside and sit on the beach because I was tripping way too hard.

dude we both replied to with dude

I experienced some synchronicities that still, even in a logical mindset, absolutely and utterly baffle me.

Can you control yourself better mentally/physically? Would it be a good idea to take it with an ex?

do the shrooms in the morning as "breakfast", you can eat after they kick in. You can drink some OJ to get a few calories in the morning

wow i am actually seeking ego death that is interesting to hear

Ive tried acid 3 times, all times have been shit. Either a shitty feeling high or just no high at all. Shrooms are so much better.

Its just the L man, its a side effect of the drug. I get them every time I take it. I remember going to some shitty diner with my friends the day we tripped and the lady waiting on us kept stumbling and complaining about how she kept "tripping."

is there anywhere to read about that shit? what would one even call it?

grapefruit juice has the vit c to change psilocybin to psilocin creating a more visual high

it also has an MAOI that inhibits the CYP3A4 enzyme making for a longer ride

Add me on kik - rawdge

I've come to...some conclusions...

I still experience synchronicity but they do not scare me really anymore

Fasting before mushrooms works extremely well, but you WILL trip balls.

One of the hardest I've ever tripped was after fasting for a day, eating an eighth, then fasting for the next 24 hours and eating 7 grams. My god that quad hit me like a train.

Duuuuuude

you need to chew salvia,, not smoke it bro.. or put it in one of your cheeks and leave it there for a while

searching for patterns and attributing meaning

i believe maybe the frequency illusion or other such phenomenon would explain it a bit.

Ive had a similar experience but without the hell connotation and it persisted until I changed in my understanding of the universe. The feeling vanishes as the psychedelics fade, as i am tripping I feel like the entire world was setup for me to be enjoyed in that "moment". As the intensity fades the feeling goes as well.

Well its not hard to do, just take a sizeable dose and spend the entirety of your trip by yourself. I didn't need to cut off all stimulation, but you might depending on how your brain reacts to the L.

As somebody who has gotten 3 thumbprints of L, I can honestly tell you unless you are looking to turn your experiences into art or music, there isn't that much psychs can do for you past a certain point.

Exactly, its just a side effect of the drug. What would be utterly mundane sober becomes incredibly profound. Like, oh wow, you went to a show or a festival and saw your friend you met at a show or festival but hadn't seen in a while, big fucking deal right? But if you're high on acid it then becomes a totally big deal.

When you take that shit your brain is communicating with itself at a much higher rate, in a way it hasn't done since childhood. Everything seems important and new and profound, even if it really fucking isn't.

Yeah no denying it's the L man but it definitely is hard to comprehend.
Honestly, I've gotten to the stage where I think L is a pretty serious tool that can allow you to break down the disconnection's and distractions of everyday life.
I've tuned into other people's thoughts (as crazy stupid as that sounds, I've experienced things and then relayed them to the person I was with afterwards and have them freak the fuck out and say they felt/saw/experienced the same thing but didn't want to say anything out of not wanting to sound crazy), me and a groups have people have talked about something out of the blue for hours to then experience it shortly after.

Some wack shit happens on LSD. I'm taking a break from it myself at the moment because of where I am in life but it's something I definitely plan on exploring and pushing further in the future.

how does one get lsd in the dutchlands

yeah you have no idea what youre talking about if you've never done acid or shrooms.
the things these people speak of are something completely different, foreign, and terrifying to people who cannot handle the trip.
for the people who can they come out with a higher knowledge of the world and its spiritual link to the human body.
ive tripped many times and have had many fractals "fall" into place where the world becomes in sync with yourself.
it's an entirely different subconscious mind that exists when you trip.
what i mean when i say that is you will see, hear, and think things that are completely impossible to think of when sober.
for example, shapes, they will become more than just shapes. like the cube for example. the cube is a 6 dimensional object with 4 faces and a top and bottom. when you hyper analyse a cube you actually realize it's significance outside of just simple shapes and mathematics.
you start thinking about the structure of the cube, its meaning, and how to redefine it.
thus, we end up with things such as a tesseract. same shape, but a completely different ballgame in terms of science, math, and geology.
i recommend reading up and doing your research before you trip or you might get hurt.
it's well worth expanding the human mind as long as you're comfortable and experienced.

I'll have to re-download kik, but I'll chuck you an add when I do.

>Everything seems important and new and profound, even if it really fucking isn't.
>even if it really fucking isn't.
>really

well i guess theres the problem for most people. There isnt any real reason to even be alive for most people.

BTW a thumbprint is 100-500 hits of pure crystal Lucy. Thumbprint bro here. Do yourself a favor and skip mushrooms, L, and other psychs. Go with the truth, do ayahuasca. Make sure you get healthy first.

and to correct myself I meant the cube is a 3 dimensional object. sorry.
but expanding on that, a cube can indeed be 6 dimensional as well. it's all about how you think and expand on the existing structure.
for example this is a hexeract.

>geology

would you, to a fellow stoner, advise such a thing? because that's pretty much exactly what I had planned.. or dyou have some forewarnings at least

I myself wouldn't go as far as to say that he hasn't got a clue what we are talking about.
As you say, it's just the world syncing up, you being aware of it doing so, and you flowing with it.
Psychedelics definitely enhance that "ability"/effect but through periods of sobriety I've experienced it on a not-so-heavy level.

no a cube cannot be 6 dimensional, a cube is 3 dimensional, a hypercube or tesseract is 4 dimensional you're missing the core concept and have no idea what you're talking about, please stop doing drugs.

Reminds me of the time I took a Viagara and X. Talk about fuckin heart problems.I was 22ish an had no need for the for any kind of hard on pills. But jesus the hours of intense sex was worth it.....

I think it just makes you able to tap into your subconscious more easily. Your subconscious is constantly examining and processing so much information that it just keeps hidden under the surface for the sake of keeping your conscious mind functional. When you trip it all comes up to the surface.

>To those who have tried psychedelic drugs are they worth trying?

"A drug is only what you bring to it" -- Terrence McKenna

In other words, if you're stupid, no, don't touch them, it will only confuse you. If you have an IQ above room temperature and maybe have stumbled across some kind of comparative religion, then they're not only interesting but transformative. A unique experience.

That said, God bless them, it gets to be boring if you do it too often... although the ability to direct energy is extremely interesting, being able to untie muscles you didn't know you had.

You and your brain farts are retarded waste of bandwidth. Fuck off. This "higher truth" you brain dead faggots keep spewing about is nothing but a one big dumb brain fart.

Drugs fried his brain and he can't into logic

>i took LSD (pure L)
did you try the updog?

Question here:
I want to go with some friends to a psytrance concert and we wanted to take some LSD on my birthday. Would you recommend 125 ug and a candyflip or 250 ug? My max was 100 ug with some weed

Yes, but be careful. If you have any latent mental illness, they can manifest themselves this way. Also, you will have crazy thoughts, some of which can be life-altering, but most pf which are just straight up crazy. Recreational drugs are best when used for *recreation.* Drugs are fun, until they are not. When you get the message...hang up the phone.

Well then I guess you have to ask yourself what your subconscious is? Is it you without distractions? Is it a place/thing that functions on a level different from what we usually experience? What would be the implications of being able to utilize something like that?

If you really want to open that can of worms, go for it. My main advice to anyone who thinks they want it is just make sure you are doing so completely of your own volition. You cannot, repeat, cannot have anyone else to blame but yourself for putting yourself into that intense of an experience or else its going to be a wasted effort. The whole point is to reflect on yourself, your identity, your worldview, your flaws, etc. If you accidentally end up in that sort of experience because you were tripping with some friends and got pressured into taking too much it would be unpleasant and useless.

Just be aware if you are successful you'll probably be quite voided out mentally for a week to a month, depending on how intense the experience is.

if yiuu feel like you're ready for it, shure! just be in a good mindset and enjoy! (mescalin, psylocypin, lad, dmt, salvia, 2CI,2CB user here)

Hostility. It's his reality and his perception of what he's experiences, it has merit, even if only to him.

Tripping in public is challenging. I'd avoid mixing LSD and MDMA. What about doing like half a tab and smoking weed? That'll keep things taut but leave you in control.

Greatest fun ever: body surfing on acid. OMFG

125ug and a candyflip.
250ug when your max before is 100ug will most likely be too intense at a psytrance festival. Too many wavelengths to try and vibrate in harmony with them all.

That being said, 125ug and some MDMA will have you feeling things you've never felt before. They really do synergize perfectly.

It's worth mentioning that the visuals/hallucinations are not the point... those are thrown up by your own mind to distract you from "joining" with everything else further downstream... the deep cool mystic pools of thought... we all belong here. Everything is alright. Life is a gift.

Of course it sounds hippie-dippie spacy, but when it's you it's happening to, it's fucking profound. "The resolution of all the fruitless searches"

Doubling the dose at that level probably won't have much of an effect. My last trip was 600ug, and I wasn't "out of my mind," but I'm a pretty experienced tripper. Different people have different sensitivities, though. If 150ug was intense, take note (it would make me giggly with some brighter lights and a desire to have "fun"). You might like candyflipping at a concert, but LSD in public requires self control. Take the molly first (assuming you have done it), then take a smaller dose of LSD 1-2 hours later. I'd stick to 150 or cit the tab in half...redosing LSD will not do anything but extend the trip, since LsD tolerance builds almost immediately. Make sure you have a plan to leave and someone who can get you out if your trip turns into a nightmare (unlikely if you take MDMA first, but always possibe). Plan, plan, plan...that is how you stay out of the ER.

no, a cube is 3 dimensional, a hypercube is not 6 dimensional. He's trying to be more intelligent then his brain allows and he's sputtering thinking that his cube is something deep and spiritual

if you are a closeminded cunt, go for it.
if not
the cleaner the better.

>and to correct myself I meant the cube is a 3 dimensional obje

im quite heavy and i also tried a smaller dose (50) before so i think 125ug would be a nice thing paired with some weed. I also felt an immense urge to go dancing while tripping so i think i can still control myself. But thank you for your advice, good to have a second voice. Will def check surfing out while tripping. Sounds fun lmao

I can relate, my first L trip had similar characteristics but I've actually turned in to the other people I was with, and they turned in to each other and then in to me. This kept endlessly cycling, with a spiral of thoughts and spoken words in the center of my awareness. I remember the conversations falling together with the thoughts like a chain link and then pulling everything along what I thought was time. It was very terrifying at the same time though to be so open and vulnerable, because it felt they just know everything detail about you. So yeah you will experience some weird shit on L but I find it helps to not delve too deep in to it, maybe write it down for the future and learn from it and keep going

yeah I've only smoked weed but that doesn't make me 12, you know, but I do understand pretty exactly what you mean. What would you have to say about going for an ego death alone? I only ever feel "the spiritual link" to all that is around us when I'm alone

You need to take a higher dose. Be careful. Shroom trips at very high doses can be extremely frightening.

says the retarded nigger who has enough brains to "respond" yet doesnt have enough brains to "educate" the "ignorant"
go fuck yourself you uneducated nigger i know exactly what i'm talking about
oh look its little user and the dont do drugs gang, hows life in mommies basement kiddo?

If you were sold acid that is 150ug it was really probably anywhere between 75 and 200

Not OP, still this insanity thing helped me. Thanks

>salvia. Fuck everything about that.
this 100%

Ok... I just fear the coming down of the MDMA and fucking me up. Luckily i just live like 3mins from the party location away and have some fresh dudes tripping with me.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT.

I took an space truffel. An hour later I was in my room and thought I was drowning. The water hit the ceiling. Terrible experience.

hows life being clinically retarded?

The subconscious is the sub-conscious. Its all the stuff your brain and body does that is below your consciousness. Most of it is utterly mundane and useless to your conscious self, hence we've evolved to not notice it and focus on more important shit. Tapping into it has a novelty, and perhaps a degree of utility for certain things, but for day to day life if we were consciously aware of all of the information our brain takes in and processes we'd be paralyzed by it. This is pretty common for people who take LSD even, being paralyzed by the limitless possibilities around them.

Tripping can be good for making you aware of how small the "you" in yourself is and how significant our unconscious self is and our social conditioning is, it can also be useful in the right context for getting more out of a given situation, but that's just about the extent of it in my humble opinion.

They were 200ug blotters from Top Gear UK...a reputable vendor. I tripped on them enough to know they were the real deal. It's possible that I tripped too often to get the full effects. It's also possible that the blotters were layed out unevenly, since it's liquid and doesn't always absorb into the paper the way you want, especially at the edges. What is most likely the case is that I've just tripped often enough that it's starting to lose it's appeal. That is part of what they mean when they say, "When you get the message, hang up the phone."