Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

Without your permission? You her mom or something?

Go all Christian Grey on her

You don't own her. If she wants ink and is spending her own money STFU

You need to be fuckin man and put her in her place, who wears the gd pants over there?

As long as it's not a cartoon character or something trashy tattoos are hot, stop bitching and let her be herself.

That's a two way street. She doesn't own me either. Who the fuck wants to be in a relationship with a degenerate?

Tell her she can get one when you are ready for her to

permission. lol youre a fag. let her make decisions, you dont like it, then discuss it with her. if that doesnt work maybe you two arent compatible. get mature.

She's a slut.

We are ironically shitposting, r-right, guys?

let me guess, the queen of spades?

cuck

Then quit being a dickless faggot making shitty threads on a Canadian maple syrup board and go dunno her you dickless faggot.

Also sauce on your op

Ignore the virgins who will never reach the state of man

Sounds like not you. Guess you have to break up with your property over ink. Also what do you consider "huge" in regards to tattoo

I would dump a girl if she did something like this, the instant she showed it to me.

That's a MAJOR red flag.

this, faggot. tattoos are hot

While you don't own her and ultimately cannot make the choice for her, as the one in the relationship you do have a voice and if it's a deal breaker for you, then it's a deal breaker and there's nothing more to be said. Keep in mind that means you have to hear what she has to say about your clothes/tats/hair as well, as she has the same voice you do.

I you simply don't like them but it's not a deal breaker then there's not much you can do.

Myself: I have 0 issues with tattoos, but if it was something totally tacky, then she's and idiot I wouldn't be dating in the first place.

Listen, you're not the boss of her. You can communicate how you feel about it, but at the end of the day the choice is hers. If it really bugs you, you can break up with her, but you can't just force her to not do something she wants to do.

im 23 and am at over ~35 girls. lrn2relationship dickhead.

it is just the start of looking like a dirtbag
she may be cute/sexy now, but then the piercings start, random tattos everywhere and lookign likd a dirtbag,

just leave the slut and go find a clean one

Your a lying faggot basement dweller neckbeard roodypoo
And you have my pity

this

The part where you think another person owes it to you to get permission to do something IS the problem.

Why do tattoos make people degenerates? Its obvious your either a small minded person or this post is BAAAAIIIITTTTT.

she doesn't need your permission, and you're not obligated to be cool with her modifying her body in such a way. both of you should be adults about this and be honest about your feelings and preferences.

You're**

..Dumbass

I think you added 10 too many to that age.
And 35 to that number.
Too young for Sup Forums.

Tattoos are for degenerates and millennial shitheads who can't see past 21 years old.

If you can't see that, you are the idiot sir.

your'e* fagot

>tfw my girlfriend got her clit hood pierced over Christmas break
>tfw we ran into the guy from the tattoo parlor that gave it to her at a party last Saturday
>tfw she lied and told me a girl gave it to her and I believed her until he brought it up
>tfw she said it was my fault she lied because she "knew" I couldn't handle it when we got home and argued about it

My girlfriend paid some strange guy $50 to put his hands all over her vagina. I can't stop thinking about it.
It's tearing me apart inside. Imagining it makes me physically nauseous and I'm leaning towards breaking up with her.

just let her, it is kinda nice to have something to look at while fucking her

So dubs decides on what she gets tattooed?

here is my vote.(PS Sorry to hear the girl your stalking doesn't understand she is your possession, even if you haven't talked to her)

This pic is a classic and would look great on her back.

break up with her
hundreds of hands will be on that vagoo

Wow. I never realized this many women lurked Sup Forums.

Post a nude of her.

My gf got hers done but i went with her abd told them a girl had to do it. Dodged some stress there

wanna see my tits faggot ?

Leave her you cuck, shes a degenerate anyway

Off by 1

couple of complete dickless faggots

does she fuck YOU?
THEN WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. WHAT IS SHE YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND? NO ONE EVER SAW THAT PUSSY BEFORE? FUCKING QUEENS

>she lied
>she said it was my fault she lied
>his hands all over her vagina

>my girlfriend (not ex-girlfriend)
You're a cuck for not dumping her at the party.

OP is this her 1st tattoo?

Be a man you fucking faggot, if you cant control her now, theres no future left for you, unless you're a fucking beta numale or a cuckold nigger, like most of guys here

Nah. Considering the thread topic, they probably got tattoos all over them.

Nobody wants to see that crap.

Get camera. Post on Sup Forums. You are stupid for asking the question anyway.

Nah because i knew that bitch would use it as ammo some day to try an get me pissed

Hey! I saw this exact same thread earlier.
What are the odds?!

this

Yes. She has currently has no tattoos and no piercings.

She's got a new girlfriend at her new job that's a fucking sjw degenerate talking her into it. I fucking hate her and my girlfriend told her that I hate her.

Actually, because 18 year olds can get tattoos, they're for more than just millenials!
>millenials are 20-35
The mooore you knooooow

fuck you pussy fucking faggot
i bet you stick your dick in your moms bathsalts

Someone shoop this to read

"... how many different dicks have been in my mouth in the same night

abort ASAP

>What do?
Tell her she needs one more.
Pic related

Tell her if she wants to ruin her body that's her choice. Tell her you're not fucking her from behind ever again.

your girlfriend is a manipulative whore, the type to marry then divorce for the handouts, and somehow say it's your fault. leave now before it's too late

Tell her that you have started growing a vagina and are going to have your dick removed.

incorrect. be sadder.

do people on Sup Forums even the "successful" faggots not know how easy it is to get drunk with a chick at a party and have a one night stand? jesus christ you guys are abysmal. 35 is a relatively midlevel number. 2 of my friends (both live in cities downtown, 1 texas, 1 colorado) are over 50. this is not hard. plus add 10 girls ive dated about. 1 serious relationship.
giving stats out on Sup Forums whilw taking a shit. i dedicate this nasty taco bell shit to you, beautiful faggots.

Being at 35 girls doesn't mean you're good at relationships but quite the opposite. I'm 24 and have been with the same girl for 6+ years. That's called relationship. You shouldn't break up with her, she should.

run while you can

this 1000x

tits or gtfo

had a 4 year relationship that fucked me up. she was only the 2nd girl
i had sex with. we broke up in an ugly. uuugly way. and i basically became a sex crazed alcoholic for 3 years straight. plus benzos.

point being you need to use the relationship as a learning experience. less controlling, but set healthy boundaries. otherwise you'll be fucked.
all my other relationships i ended myself because im frightened of commitment after a serious divorce in the family. plus im an asshole.

Someone's butt-fucking-hurt

>not know how easy it is to get drunk with a chick at a party and have a one night stand?

Enjoy your rape charge

>ITT: mostly permavirgins
>including permavirgin females
>females now gonna bitch at me in 3...2....1.....

listen to these anons you won't be able to thank them later but you'll be glad you did it.

Feel you mate, she's my 1st real relationship, and I'd be devastated. But I feel like being with the same girl over years helps you build much more than having been with 35 girls in the same time.

i'm with op. my girl wants to get a few tattoos and I got annoyed with it last night. they wouldn't be visible but it's still trashy as fuck to me regardless of how good of a girl she is...

It took years to find healthy boundaries, but now we don't even need to talk about things to know if that would piss one of us.

i'm not going to lie this sort of makes me want to do this...she'll be pissed but it really makes me think she might rethink it?

she wants to get a few tats that aren't visible but it's still trashy as fuck to me regardless of how good of a girl she is.

you are a idiot at large

C'mon don't put all tattoos in the same bag. From the one with your belly button being the ass crack of a shitty monkey to real pieces of work, you can't tell me you can't see the difference. Just sit with her and try and find something you both like

I love how assmad some people get about tattoos and piercings.

For the reference

I mean yeah you're right...but i'm still bothered as fuck about it. she said she wouldn't be getting them 'soon' whatever that means. but it's an instant turn off even though she's innocent as fuck.

idk she said she would also talk to me before she did it obviously but i'm still buttfucked over it. I sorta do want to send that cum dumpster picture over to her but that'd just fuck things up...

No one must gets 1 tatoo. she is looking t attention whore. dump her now it will only get worse. let some other dumb fuck deal with her tatted up ass.

I can understand you're not into tattoos, but you're better off finding some enjoyment out of it. Try and design it with her, that's what we've done (she's got 2) and just started mine a week ago

grow up you christian cuck, ink is old as time itself. go kill yourself

you don't own her, homedog

dump her immediately. it's too bad she'll know why. it's always best to leave a bitch scratching her head.

She needs your permission?

Do you need her permission to do whatever the fuck you want to do?

You are in for a hard life, no one owes you anything, nobody needs your permission to live their lives.

well I just asked her again if she promised it'd be a while and she told me "yes babe but if it's sooner i'll make sure to tell you" she can tell i'm pretty bothered by it. i'm going to tell her it's unnatractive to me. I also sent her that "graffiti" image I posted earlier. like you have no idea how big of a turn off it is for me for a girl to fuck her body up with slutty tats.

>t. gender-studies feminist

What's with the owl tattoos lately?

I literally sent her that picture last night and she went "lmao it's so true" and then proceeded to tell me about she wanted a few tattoos that "meant a lot to her."

THE FUCK YOU DUMB BITCH!?

Let her, tats are got as fuck

Suck it up, tatts are great.

the guys tell you you can communicate about how you feel about it, which is not true.

I tried so hard
and got so far
but in the end
it doesnt even matter.

plus subtopic. I had only longterm relationships.

plus new topic:
"Hollywood" Love ends somewhen. Everyone should be conscious about it. So a relationship should be more than love but should also be rational and already work and prepare for the "after hollywood love".

P.s: My ex got her nipples pierced and didnt talk to me about it before. shes just done it. I liked it and didnt like it at the same time. ive always been indifferent about it.

I'm a feminist? That is hilarious that you would equate Sup Forums not agreeing with OP's controlling behavior to feminism. Definitely not what this is

>getting a massive tattoo

If break up with her for the lie and her stupid reasoning

Tell her she needs to get tested before you will fuck her after she gets one. you get hep c and shit from tatoos dirty fucking people it's not just a meme. your better off dumping her and getting a blank canvas so to speak.

she doesnt need your permission to do fucking shit. if you cant bear it, dump her. she'll be better without you.

Without your permission? You're a terrible fucking boyfriend. It's her body, you love her for her, be open and accepting.

And "degenerate"?! I'm a physical therapist, with a doctorate, and have many tattoos. I am friends with many professionals, from surgeons to professors that have large and abundant tattoos. They are all the most wonderful people I've ever met and are lifelong friends with huge hearts and successful lives. Maybe you need to get off Sup Forums and rethink the way you interact with and view others.

I can tell you have tattoos. u must regret them.

i'm not playing when at this point. you have no idea how big of a turn off it is for me.

if it doesn't work out i'll just find another girl, this whole thing has me rethinking our relationship and i'm not kidding.

Thread

next thing you knew she dump you for a wildly sexy tattooed drummer.

you're life with this slut has come to an end.