Sup Forums was better before the overgrown children started crying about donald trump

Sup Forums was better before the overgrown children started crying about donald trump

why cant these crybabys go back to Sup Forums where they belong

Sup Forums was never good

When was be better? Last summer OP?

I guess it's just a flooding operation by someone.

I mean, would the average Sup Forums user really consider voting for Clinton?

Dont worry user we won.

Nope!

Sup Forums doesn't want these pussies either
they belong on leddit

thats not my point,i understand b is a random board but there is to much political garbage on here

First, Sup Forums was never good. Its a trash containment board so less autism floods the few good boards on this site. Second, trump is the biggest overgrown child I have ever seen. No man with as much power as he has should have such low self esteem. He takes everything personally and bitches about it on twitter like a teenage girl. Bush, Obama, Clinton and Reagan were all better men than Trump is.

Thanks for bringimg more. You fucking self fulfilling faggot.

thanks for proving my point,people like you are killing this board.fuck off back to Sup Forums with your whining you baby

Thanks, I guess you're just a faggot too! CUCK!

Jesus christ how many extra chromosomes do you have. Ill post whatever is relevant in this thread, you were the one who posted more political shit on this board and you are the only one here whining.

Meanwhile, here you are bitching like a 13 year old girl.

The reality of it, the well known public figures you kids bitch about are more successful than you'll ever be by EONS. You have no idea what goes on in their world, all you know is what a bunch of hack "journalists" decide to tell you.

That's why America is stupid. Because you'll believe anything that aligns with whatever you think will get you the most pussy.

Do us all a favor and kill yourselves so we can have a nice world in which to live.

yep,im a faggot because i understand what boards like Sup Forums are used for and are tired of coming here everyday just to see the overgrown children like yourself cry about your political candidate not winning

You didn't even read my fucking comment did you. I personally don't care that Trump won, you Amerifats can fuck up your country however you want. I just think its ironic when Trump supporters complain about liberal whining when Trump cant even take criticism from SNL, a show that has spoofed every US president since 1975.

>i personally dont care that trump won

>amerifats

you care about america more then you do your own country just like the rest of non american losers

not to mention if this was a guy making fun of obama you'd be crying racism like the rest of them,so why bring up some liberal fuckwit making fun of donald trump on a tv show nobody cares about

This whole website has always been garbage. Fuck I wish they would ban me.

I didn't really give a shit about Obama but at least he could take criticism. And you're right, SNL is a shit show. Thats why I think its funny Trump responds to it every time they do a sketch about him. Nobody else would care but Trump decides to act out like a spoiled child, its honestly better than any spoof SNL could do. Enjoy your whiny new leader America, its going to be a fun 4 years.

>at least he could take criticism

no he couldnt

>Obama ... could take criticism

not to mention when obama acted like a spoiled child after a shooting in america,you didnt bother to complain then.its gonna be a fun 4 years watching you anti trump retards get what you deserve

Then congratulations, you retards elected two man-children for president, consecutively. Good job.

agreed maximum overkek

most thin skinned prez ever

>not even american

>Yet I'm enjoying all the Hillary and Bernie fags being salty more than any yank I know....

If all the libtards are this butthurt before trump even enacts any policies it IS going to be a fun 4 years.

Remember when that 20-something black child robbed a store and got shot by a black cop for running at him, and Obama said it was because police are racist and then black people started rioting?

>and they still say Obama was good

Not American, not a Liberal, not a conservative. I don't know why you conservative retards think if somebody disagrees with you they are a whiny libtard. Similarly I don't know why the libtards in your country think everyone who disagrees with them is a racist sexist monster. Your two party system is fucked and every body from both parties acts like spoiled brat.

shit was hilarious bro

the shooting I mean, not the obama is good part

Who else doesn't give a fuck and is just excited to watch the inevitable riots? I love seeing people sperg out, and civil unrest is just amusing.

Don't know about you guys, I'm gonna get a buzz and some keks on Friday when a lot of people lose their minds.

>not a Liberal, not a conservative.
>I don't know why you conservative retards
So... trotskyte? Kys.

we've got a long way to go

as far as rioting I mean

now those middle east camel jockeys, those fags really know how to throw a riot

>why cant these crybabys go back to Sup Forums where they belong

I agree. Go back to Sup Forums, and cry about it there.

You read exactly half of my comment didn't you, because I said the exact same thing about libtards. Way to prove a point. Your entire nation is a case study of mass retardation.

There's no need to be upset. His Goldman Sachs appointees will crash the economy again and he'll bear the brunt of the backlash for deregulating wall street

>Your entire nation
Not an American, so you basically proved yourself an idiot.

I was for sure she would win after trumping stared saying alot of stupid shit..but after trump was talking about working with the russians and the russian were tired of obama turning them down..wouldnt be surprised if they did successfully hacked the election

Im so glad we won. Now we can rape any women we want since Trump made it legal. I'm gonna stop by a couple of school later ;)

>inb4 newfag namecalling lol
The right was crying for 8 years of Obama, now it's the left's turn.
Both sides are pretty shitty: most liberals are pc pussy bitches and most conservatives are ignorant assholes.
Can we just think and do what's best for the country instead of this redteam-blueteam mentality that gets us nowhere?

My mistake, you and the entire population of the United States are equally retarded.

Funny that so many people who post on a board that hosts so much degenerate content consider themselves to be conservative.

Conservatives hate you.

>Sup Forums supported Hilary

>I'm going to say I'm not American just to pretend you're wrong and ignore your point

Generally speaking, it's the far-left morons such as yourself who first claim to despise "liberals" and then bash conservatives. Since you don't have a system that has two major parties, it's likely you're either British, in which case I don't need to say anything, being british these days is punishment enough, Canadian (dude weed lmao) so you're an ersatz yank, or Australian so your opinion is utterly irrelevant anyway.

You could of course be from some other nation, but if it's in the EU, you know your world is dying while you waste time online.

No matter which way you slice it, you ranting about the US proves your existence to be pointless. Thanks for the free salt.

I'll bash conservatives in this thread because its mostly conservatives posting in this thread. Ill bash liberals in a liberal thread. I'll bash Americans because you retards insist on posting all your political bull shit on Sup Forums. And I'll bash you because you are just another retard on Sup Forums like anybody else on this board.

Have a (You), and keep that salt coming, it's delicious!

I will, and take a (you) yourself, your retardation helps me get off.

Damn, son. Where'd you find this?

im ok with this

oh wait, youre here too mr conservative

keckled at your hypocrisy

What hypocrisy, he never said he was conservative.

Agreed

Yeah, I'm not conservative in any meaningful way. Except when it comes to guns.

ITT: A baby crying about babies crying.

Obvious bait is obvious.

No. Never.