Why do so many Americans love Germany so much? Most don't have any recent ancestry there...

Why do so many Americans love Germany so much? Most don't have any recent ancestry there. Many Americans I asked said if they had to choose one country to move to it'd be Germoney.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2017/02/28/fear-grows-in-jewish-community-after-100-bomb-threats-at-jewish-centers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jew mad?

I thought many Israeli also wanted to move to Germany, because of cheap yoghurt

Because we hate Jews and want to restore the Reich.

They are seen as a country similar to us who hold similar values.

>recent ancestry
Doesn't matter for Americans Tbh

the first family is half jewish

That's completely different, we'd move anywhere that's cheap.

Sauce

>any recent ancestry there
You don't understand muh heritage. It's okay though I wouldn't expect a foreigner to get it.

Trump and Melania are not Jewish.

just stop america

Huge German (and German influenced) immigration to the US during 19th Century. In fact, in both WW, the US was quite reluctant to participate due to the mostly pro German attitudes.

they love jews so what's the difference

myfox8.com/2017/02/28/fear-grows-in-jewish-community-after-100-bomb-threats-at-jewish-centers/
They do not remove that they love them, they worship Jewish celebrities, but then threaten to bomb Jewish community centers

>Why do so many Americans love Germany so much?
What? They hate us.. Everyone hates us..

>Yes, hello, of course I have no idea what I'm talking about

At least on Sup Forums everyone hates us..

No we don't. Listen to your fellow countrymen

>Because we hate Jews and want to restore the Reich.
You stupid amerishart. Your country is fucking ruled by Jewish banksters, the same ones that invensted in Third Reich.

America is a Jewish lapdog since its foundation.

14%

Sup Forums hates everyone, stop thinking the opinions of people on here are nationally representative

That's absurdly exaggerated. Some guy named Joe Smith has an all-British-descended family, but one German grandparent, and he'll run around shouting "we wuz kaisers n sheeit". Same thing happens with "Irish"-Americans.

I'd learn German only to go to Switzerland. Not really interested in Germany or Arabic or Turkish languages.

We wuz St.Patriks n shit

This. Being German/Irish makes you a special snowflake, being English/Scottish/Scots-Irish makes you boring and part of the norm (since that's the culture the country was originally founded on).

I personally dont, i have a small list of countries i like
>germany
>italy
>south korea
>japan
>poland

>He unironically thinks this

kek

>why yes I am 1/32th german

American really don't care about recent ancestry. Its a silly talking point like eye color. Nobody actually cares, its mostly because we wiped out all the natives so we can just assume everyone's ancestor is an immigrant

I like Germany, magst du Deutschland?

Who is the semen demon?

I hate americans but I like jews

most americans love france way more than germany

>Kraut want to gas the americans now
kek

same

>N-nein, we love die Juden, don't be silly mein Freund.
>amerigans XDDDDDD
Well at least we know these two kraut flags aren't Turks or Syrians.

As an American I can't say I've ever met any other American who would have Germany anywhere near their top choice of other country to live in. Hell, I don't think I've ever even heard anyone speak particularly positive of them.

People love (the idea of) France, or Italy, Britain even, maybe Sweden, but Germany? Fuck no.

Who is she?

Because we got flooded with Germans.

Don't get your hopes up faggot, she's 13.

So? She has a name too.

you just gotta be more confident, act like everyone loves to have you around and no one will tell you otherwise. Just like us.

Same, but this is mostly with young people. Dumb white girls who travel to Paris and make their FB profile pic them holding a baguette types.

A lot of older ones would say UK/Germany.

Why would you want to know the name of a random 13 year old?

We plan on taking over the world, we look towards their mistakes