Any other 21 y/o never kissed, virgins here?

Any other 21 y/o never kissed, virgins here?

Any reason why you still havnt had sex?

I've had plenty of opportunities to fuck, just scared shitless honestly.
I'm at the point where the idea of even kissing a girl makes me all shaky

What am i do, Sup Forums?

I just turned 19, does that count?

I am just to distant/superficial. I crave someone close to me and I am only average looking/worse.

25 yo kissless virgin. Went bald at 19 so that's why. I shave it but still I'm a skinny dude so it doesn't look good

Me too, OP. I started lifting weights to improve my self confidence. It's working quite well for myself. I plan on inviting grils on dates come spring time since I like the outdoors and all.

same boat op

26, fit, average looks.
Had several women approach me (best looking being a 7/10) but I hate people being around me.
I'll lift and shitpost in my comfy NEET life until my parents crook and I'll an hero or whatever.

Just embrace it OP, this is the comfiest life the wagecucks don't want you to know about.

Kissless virgin =/= NEET. I'm kissless virgin living a half block from central park, NYC while my family lives hundreds of miles aeay

Stop worrying Bout rejection and just talk to girls , most ppl are as desperate as you are

I do talk to girls. Doesn't help unless you're talking about 2/10 slampigs

bump

Start there then you faggot, women are a tiered system

Yeah nah I'm good. Better alone than with an ugly or chubby girl

I am a kissless handholdless virgin, user.

wtf is going on with all these doubles

20, not kissless, but virgin. I'm decently attractive and I'm not socially inept, it's just when push comes to shove, I don't make a move because I'm scared I guess. At this point I honestly don't know why I never make a move, I've had a few opportunities.

I was on track to become a powerful wizard, but I got a gf at 23. Kissed, sex, live together, the whole 9. Stayed with her for 2 years.
Honestly I never enjoyed it past the initial new relationship stage. We both had our issues. Mine was to try and ignore all the things that bothered me because I was afraid of being alone again, then drinking heavily every night to bury the sadness. Her's was to put on 30 lbs (sitting at a cool 200), do as little as possible at all times, and drive 120 miles a day round trip to school. Also her vagina was broken due to extreme inactivity, would clamp up whenever she had an orgasm, the female version of premature ejaculation. Finally enough became enough, been single for almost a year now and for me at least, it's been fantastic.

The point I wanted to make, being alone is not that bad. Get some hobbies and do stuff with friends. It sucks pretty had being incompatible with someone and forcing yourself to stay with them.

Lol.
I'm 26 and never even kissed a guy.
Btw. I'm a girl.

I suppose being deaf doesn't help my social life much but still, I feel like a major loser.

post pics please

Are you really disgusting? cause if not you could easily get laid, just by having a vagina

see, that's why you're not getting any dick.

drop 50 pounds and check back in.

Yep. I'm fully aware. I'm a fatty. I gave up trying anyway

losing weight isn't hard. if you have time to post on b you have time to exercise and eat healthy.
make some changes in your life and you'll be happier and healthier and no longer a kissless virgin in 6 months to a year

Not that you asked, I've had some nice results with Keto-dieting lately. After a week of being bitchy as fuck, the sugars stopped affecting me. Weight starts to come off easier.
But your right it's way easier to do nothing, I've lost weight and looked pretty good before, but even if I do it again, I still probably won't try to talk to girls. It almost invariably ends the same way, being sad and wondering why I bother.

Seriously... Losing weight is easy. At least it's something you can fix

Not kisses but 21 yo virgin here. Had a gf 3 years ago. The socially awkward train never stops.

Pic related, mi ex.