>from a lore perspective not in stats
>Altmer supremacy is the only way

>from a lore perspective
SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!

oh your one of those nords how barbaric

and I used the wrong your so clearly I need to suicide
>suicides in altmer

>Not dragons.
Alduin will literally end the world, and is literally the first born of Akatosh.

How much more powerful can one get?

>dragonborn beat his ass
Try again, bud.

If you're gonna go for that, then the Daedra win.

obv Dwemer, i mean they almost creat a fucking god

Well, Talos is literally a divine and a Nord of birth, and Nords literally did banish Alduin (twice) from the plane of Nirn. (dovakiin is meant to be played by a Nord).

Finally, the piece of shit thalmor lied and continue to lie about ending the Oblivion crisis and continue to use cheap magic tricks to rule over the empire. Akatosh, Talos, and literally every other race on Nirn are going to rain hellfire down on them.

From a lore perspective (out of the playable/main races) I will agree Altmer are the unbiased "supreme" race. Basically ageless, highest intelligence, superior magic ability, most skilled craftsmen, physically less able but makes up for it with the skill only 200 years of training and experience can give.

nords are not nearly as cultured as the altmer imagine a mountain next to an anthill, that's about the scale of the intellect of mer over man

>talos a divine
>keks in altmer

agreed although altmer can be stronk as well specially my sexy altmer dark brotherhood assassin she is very stronk

Get this heresy off of my board.

Redguard

literal niggers kek

The only Elder Scrolls player alive who likes imperials best, sounding off.

Bretons, they are the most intelligent and white. Also natural mages.

khajiit have night-eye which is pretty badass

Just gonna leave this here

op here Im kinda stuck between altmer and dunmer with bosmer being my third fav. tbh I love all the mer

Globalist scum