Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly some of what he says is valid

but most (90%+) is just the polar opposite of extreme feminism

it BS for the same reason 'turn the volume to 11' feminism is bullshit

basically he's a whiny little shit

Because he's gradually "evolving" into an Alex Jones.

Who?

Not entirely sure, never could figure it out. Always been a fan.
Opposite of feminism? The fuck are you on about? That would mean he's all about mens rights and shit. Not sure where you're going with that.

Macaulay Culkin

Cuz he's a zionist scum sucking working for JIDF

so funny that this is what he uses as his twitter pic

Because he tells the troof

you must not have seen his last video...
all about PC culture and white guilt
blah blah blah blah, pretty preachy and whiny

the only time he felt cool. his favorite memberberry

essjaydubblyoo!
manestreemmedeor!

I like him.

He's got good points but he's acting as he's the new right messiah or something. I prefer stuff like Angry Foreigner's channel because it's less emotional and more down to earth and logical.

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar

Why do people mistake zionists like Joseph, Milo and Trump by nazis?
Nazis were exactly the opposite of these zionist cocksucking leeches, don't disrespect our fuhrer like that.

I've never watched his shit but he's associated with subversive faggots like (((Milo))) and Mike "buy my book, goy" Thernovich.
Those two are just trying to repackage cuckservatism and civic nationalism for a younger audience, is it the same with this guy?

MAYNSTREEM METEOR

Holy shit, finally a guy who gets it.

Because half the things he says is stupid bullshit while the other half is actually true and perfectly valid yet very controversial to SJWs and feminists. Kinda like Milo when he's talking about feminism and politics except he's pretty stupid on religion and atheism.

i watched his video about depression, there he was a complete idiot

Attacking low-hanging fruit isn't controversial

Saying Americans are stupid is very controversial.

No, it isn't. That's the talking point from every Jew in the media.
It's about as controversial as attacking low-level targets like college feminists. No one likes those people, even other leftists so you can shit on them and build an audience with a perception of being edgy.

Probably his attitude, accent and looks. He's alright though.

Exactly, cuckservatives are easily like that to catch "Oh he talk against feminist, it doesn't matter if he's a zionist cuck trying to get america on they're knees to israel, we need to worship him because he's edgy"

It is still controversial. I'd say SJW's hate that but even they hate america because they're white.

Their*

It's annoying as shit. If you want to be a cuck, be a cuck, but don't pretend to be anything other than that.
I don't think I understand what you're saying.

>I don't think I understand what you're saying.
But I do???