Favorite Stallone film that's not Rambo or Rocky?

Cop Land. It just shows what an underrated actor he is. I never thought "hey, wait a minute, this is Rambo".

Motherfuckin cliffhanger.

Stallone was making tens of millions of dollars starring in action flicks, but he personally asked to be in Cop Land.

He accepted a $65,000 paycheck for starring in the movie. They discuss this on Stallone's episode of Inside the Actor's Studio.

It's kind of a shame that after Rocky, he really wanted to be an actor in respectable dramas and stuff, but fate determined he'd be a better schlock movie star than an actor.

F.I.S.T. is probably the best Stallone film when it comes to his acting ability

Bananas

Like Bruce Willis wanted to do comedies and stuff but got sucked into action.

FIST, Demolition Man, Daylight and yes Cop Land which is his best performance second to Creed

I really enjoyed Judge Dredd.

It's sad because Stallone has always been a great actor while Arnold had always been a shit actor but can be directed to greatness. Stallones the real deal though.

Daylight

I always saw Arnie as an actor who can only play one kind of character, but is so unique he's damn near irreplacable

Demolition Man is my favorite Stallone period.

Cobra

that one where he climbs the mountain

D-Tox

Demolition man

Pic related.

The.most gay batman ive ever seen on a screen.

kys

Kys boylover

1) Demo Man
2) Cliffhanger
3) Over the Top

Seconded. Largely because my dad loves it, but the comedy in it is great and the action is pretty damn good two.