"Katelyn Nicole Davis of Cedartown, Georgia hung herself in the front yard of her family home on Friday, December 30...

"Katelyn Nicole Davis of Cedartown, Georgia hung herself in the front yard of her family home on Friday, December 30. Now, local police can't stop people from sharing the video of her suicide online."

I'm in the mood for some morbid shit, who's got the video Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/
youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro
vimeo.com/199427099
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to basic fucking internet, you moronic 13 year old sperg. Google isn't hard for most people.

google isn't turning up any sources of the actual vid, edgelord

I literally googled it and it was on the first page.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/

thanks for giving me what I was looking for, and you got to jerk yourself off for being more of an internet-obsessed autist than me, glad it worked out for all of us

>Google first page = Internet-Obsessed

Riiight.....enjoy the video

>hanged herself
... if you mean she killed herself (hanged) rather than just suspending herself (hung).
Lern2Engrish.

You meant hanged not hung

do you fucking idiots think that I wrote the news article that I quoted? learn2read learn2context

GTFO Sup Forums fucking anal gape faggot

shame she apparently didn't leave any naughty pics in circulation

anyone got the video?

youtu.be/ByC8sRdL-Ro

My cousin hung himself a few days later

it's joke?

its on bestgore and literally every type of site like that

that bitch looks like the joker.

Do a little dance ...
Make a little love ...
Get down tonight!
Get down tonight!

Idk how long it'll take ppl to realize these are bait threads

why didn't i think of improving the lighting like that? i can't believe how well it worked. it's such a shame that she waited so long until the light went away

vimeo.com/199427099

I put the video to music in tribute.
It's beautiful.

sad story. all of it. :(