Fuck it

Fuck it

I hate arabs

They got the same haircut, wear the same clothes, have the same disgusting obsession with the worst basic distillation of western culture. They try so hard and are actually too stupid to know they're basically a Drake-lookalike, so it's an accomplishment to them

I guarantee if you go to a mall today, the kind with the mall chain store shit-tier brands, you will see more arabs than anyone else. Having the time of their lives too.

fuck em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLm8V1s4xcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga were you like
Touched by an Arab as a kid or something
Having this much disdain for a race, seems like you got your little kid dick tickled by a brown dude.

An arab definitely fucked his childhood crush

Ever heard of Sup Forums?

>Fuck it
>
>I hate arabs
>
>They got the same haircut, wear the same clothes, have the same disgusting obsession with the worst basic distillation of western culture. They try so hard and are actually too stupid to know they're basically a Drake-lookalike, so it's an accomplishment to them
>
>I guarantee if you go to a mall today, the kind with the mall chain store shit-tier brands, you will see more arabs than anyone else. Having the time of their lives too.
>
>fuck em- 3 posts shown.

Butt blasted arabs detected.

Lil cunt got cucked. Aha.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of white power, small-dicked melvins who can't manage a conversation with someone because of the color of their skin.

>Butt blasted arabs detected.

Way to quote you dumb ass arab newfag. Shouldn't you be praying and preparing suicide vests for your children?

I'm white, I'm just not some cuck who hates a race because they look like Drake. I mean Drake is a cunt so I can see where OP is coming from...but still.

youtu.be/XLm8V1s4xcM
I'm a mudslime and this offends me

You type like reddit trying way too hard to fit in.

I hear you OP. Those disgusting filthy clones flooding Europe as we speak. Godspeed

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

>Way to quote you dumb ass arab newfag. Shouldn't you be praying and preparing suicide vests for your children?

All Muslims should die tbh

>I hear you OP. Those disgusting filthy clones flooding Europe as we speak. Godspeed

hey egyptian here got the same hairstyle as that u mad bro?

Are you Canadian op?

nah i can feel this way without having been molested or cucked by one. You think one of these losers could cuck me? lol

I hate sand niggers too

That dude look like Nuri Sahin

I cannot say hate but I strongly dislike this people. they are like a virus.

Lel get off this site you butthurt Muslim

love how these pastyass virgin crackerass crackers get triggered and vent

>Lel get off this site you butthurt Muslim

Very true.

Im half Algerian and all my cousins are like this. Bottom-feeding monkeys who have to have the latest fashion trends, insipid haircuts and generally anything that will fill the void Islam claims to fill. When they are not smoking and secretly masturbating to African men fucking "beurettes", they are vitriolic in their racism and this weird illusion that they are superior to others. Glad I look white.

>Glad I look white

It's always interesting to see how stupid the people calling you stupid are.

>Drake is a cunt
Shouldn't you be the one in the fedora pictures?

I never said Drake was a cunt. He's doing his thing and taking over right now, and his music was pretty alright in the beginning. Whatever

I'm talking about the arabs that don't have a hint of diversity or originality and try to fit in so hard by mimicking him

inshalah allahu akbar الله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبر

>
>
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>inshalah allahu akbar الله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبرالله أكبر يومنا سيأتي الأخوة توحد هذا اليوم أنعم الله علينا الذي اخترناه الناس الله أكبر الله أكبر

>IMG_4062.png
>IMG_4063.jpg
>-1.jpg

>t. Ahmed

>>t. Ahmed

Who says Arabs are ugly?

mashallah
tho he a paki, not arab

>2017
>arabs still exist
>middle east still exists
>islam still exists

fuck

same thing

>wallah we are superior

muslims,same shit

>(You)
>(You)
>

>White boys rules dont mess with us
>I touch my mom in her sleep

>>White boys rules dont mess with us
>>I touch my mom in her sleep

this sounds like a canadian or german problem

>we invented algebra and other stuff bro

>handsome-omar-borkan-500x500

>tfw im destroying europe and its inhabitants.
WHITEY BTFO!!!!!!

>>we invented algebra and other stuff bro

wow tone it down dude
>idk if that's copypasta but still

INSHALLAH doing gods work my brother!

eleikum salam brother. Hows your day going?

>INSHALLAH doing gods work my brother!

>fuck Arabs haHAA

>I sit behind my PC and shit on Arabs

>I may me a ugly low life socially awkward loser irl (look like pic related)
>but behind my PC im xxxpussyslayer69xxx

>I should kms

Not the same thing, fuck Arabs, they are full of shit and think they're better then everyone else,

Btw I'm a half Pakistani faggot

>>fuck Arabs haHAA
>
>>I sit behind my PC and shit on Arabs
>
>>I may me a ugly low life socially awkward loser irl (look like pic related)
>>but behind my PC im xxxpussyslayer69xxx
>
>>I should kms

post bp now, ghando

very good my brother, just shitposting on Sup Forums, sitting on welfare, beating my wife and wearing a carpet on my head. the usual stuff, allahu akbar

I dont get why U copy my shit and post a good lookin arab after

are U flaming me?

>very good my brother, just shitposting on Sup Forums, sitting on welfare, beating my wife and wearing a carpet on my head. the usual stuff, allahu akbar

I really don't know what that word means, I grew up in Europe surrounded by white people, most people think I'm white unless I tell me.

whatever you are, i would fuck you as good as arabs fuck camels

>whatever you are, i would fuck you as good as arabs fuck camels

>Be this hilarious dude
>look like pic related IRL
>act like arabs are shit and whiteboys superior

>consider suicide every day and get 1 step closer to doing it

dont give him (You)'s

the middle east is like Sup Forums
>Kill Niggers
>Kill fags
>Beat women orelse theyll become degenerates
>kill anyone who disagrees
>Eat good food all day
>Shoot guns

>implying arabs are even on par with white people
>implying "whiteboys" aren't superior

>>implying arabs are even on par with white people
>>implying "whiteboys" aren't superior

This thread is just what I needed to brighten up my day

>I may me ugly
>May me

Arab isn't a race dumbass. Many Arabs are Caucasian dumbass.

So sick of stupid people. If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about shut your fucking mouth!

Read

show us your tits you cunt

you asked for it.
POST YOUR TITS. Or go in a burkha
its one of these 2 choices

i had to be retarded there
i was acting like a white boy

islam is soooo good amirite xDDD

This is a Caucasian. I shit you not. Arab isn't a race.

>islam is soooo good amirite xDDD

speak english faggot no1 gives a shit

I'm a dudeCongrats your a fag now

pakis and iranians are aryan

>now

>implying that's not what most of Sup Forums looks like
WEW

become a woman you fag.
Get some implants and take some hormes, BOOM! Youre a sexy female. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

i would still bang. for glory of allah, of course

All these arabs on here so mad they cant be part of the superior race that im part of haha

u tell em

>>implying that's not what most of Sup Forums looks like
>WEW

Go home and die normiefagy i swear you guys dont even get the meme i hope u die soon fucking normalfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao
crackerass crackers absolutely BTFO itt

Kek, fair enough.

No I'm happy just the way I am, I don't wanna fuck my shit up by getting my dick split and getting pumped full of drugs,

this site is 18+.

look at this pure arabic/paki blood girl, we are the true europeans

mashallah

this. even though i recently thought we were Asians (i'm kurdish)

the smaller one looks hot
10/10
would force to marry me

Thanks
Learn to accept that sometimes a boy wants a man.