So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

your gf is a retard, dump her

this guy again..

yes, yes you are you beta cuck

considering she hasnt already fucked the nigger, you dumbfuck cuck
>Be present while this nignog impregnates me
>Raise his kid

let her fuck any real man she wants

Yeah I am pressuring you I guess but it comes from a good place. I don't want to cheat on you and I don't want to hurt you so I'm trying to give you every opportunity to fix all this..

Fucking ditch her. This behavior is worthless.

If you want to be a man who ever has sex again, fucking don't let it happen. No one, you included, will ever respect you again.

Drop that slut

another disgusitng negro making a post about how "cool" are blacks banging white girls, when its actually disgusting, when are you gonna understand you people are closer to apes than humans, horrid creatures with almost not value for human civilization.

Every fucking day. What is wrong with you, OP?

Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes you are, you cuck, you.

Pillows dont talk,faggot

if it turns you on, no. If it doesn't bother and you like the relationship for whatever reason tell her to wear a condom and have her take regular tests. If the idea bothers you, tell her to fuck off and get out.

If you want to give a handjob to a black guy, than do it already, don't ask

Pasta is stale

>being with a coal burner
Kill yourself.

Lets see what she looks like! Post pics you beta fuck!

Yeah you're fucking dumb.

Just let the nigger fuck you. You sound like a fag anyway.

Arrange it. Then .45 through both their foreheads.

Yes. Yes you're nuts for consider it.

P.S. She more likely has. Enjoy your AIDS.

I've seen this thread like 4 fucking times. End your life already

Let her. Don't forget you're the one allowing it. You're in control. Did this with a girl (relationship didn't last), but it kept the relationship way more fun for a little over a year.

You're a fag and your girl is a dirty slut (not in the good way.)

Be sure to lick the cum out of her snatch, it will make the scene complete for her and she'll always stick with you.