Yfw the president makes treason legal

>yfw the president makes treason legal

This is Sup Forums. We're for qt traps. Go back to leddeit you homo.

what's wrong? that trap not qt enough for you?

only if you convert into a fag
if edward snowden started wearing a dress and assange was a raging homosexual osama would parden them too

for you op.

Can somebody tell me what she did, and if she was actually guilty of it? And why would Obama would release "her" 27 years early for treason (a crime that usually carries the death sentence)

Tl:dr and unbiased please

is it treason when you are revealing crimes?

Hey, didn't Julian Assange say he'd turn himself into U.S. custody if they did this? Oh snap, bluff called!

>tfw barack is user

Assange is going to the USA

I think he said if manning was pardoned he would turn himself in. manning had his sentence commuted, not pardoned.

obamer doing shit days before he's resigned to avoid the heat. Why is nobody complaining?

Ah, thanks!

>manning had his sentence commuted, not pardoned.

whats the difference ? Could trump re-try 'her' and put her back in jail ?

>Why is nobody complaining?

because everybody does it.

Nigga are you serious?

commuted means "you're guilty but you can go home". pardoned means "you're not guilty and you can go home"

uh... no

pardon means you're guilty but we're going to forgive you 100%

I did not even know the US was seeking custody of Assange, yet. But I doubt he is going to turn himself in over this.

Sweden wants him for rape.

You mean all of sweden wants to rape him?

Not all, I'm sure a few wouldn't.

But he did the raping first.

oh ok. I misunderstood.

Yes. Sweden does not respect the sanctity of the anus.

“If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case,” WikiLeaks said on Twitter.

This seems to suggest that assange will agree to go to Sweden and then not fight if the US requests he be arrested and extradited on US charges. So looks like he's fucked.

yes, "she" did commit the crime she was charged with. That's not up for debate, everyone accepts it. It's the punishment that's the problem.

She should have gotten a prize for what she did lol

>legal treason
>implying the next guy in line hasn't already committed several acts of treason

I would say commutation certain qualifies as clemency.

She was not accused of treason.

She released low level material that showed the shitty things we do.

I was a soldier in my youth.
She did not do anything treasonous.

She told the truth.
And that scares people in power.

>She

I think the US really wants to get its hands on assange over the wikileaks during the election. Even though it helped the party in power in this case they still don't like foreign organizations leaking private communications of the US political class.