Help Sup Forums, i have clots of blood in my urine and feel pain when peeing.This condition is from 3 days now...

Help Sup Forums, i have clots of blood in my urine and feel pain when peeing.This condition is from 3 days now.Pic related.

herpagonosyphilaids
you have 3 days

stop taking ketamine

either kidney stones or cancer.

Go to the doctor.

Go to a doctor you mong

Put tampon in dick hole and take some midol for the cramps. Then apply vagisil after 7 days

boss

come closer

ah gots to talk wit you

If you are going to die, why not do an hero for us instead OP?

that or go see a doctor.

Isn't that an std? The clamp? If it is, it's curable

10/10

eat the clots gain there power

Underrated post.

kidney stone those suck

you have hiv confirmed

worst case = cancer but common known cause is a bacterial or viral infection in which antibiotics will cure this. Dont listen to these fate greasy virgin pc neckbeard trolls on here (excluding me of course)

no its called k.s.p kerbal space program

I dont know what it is, but I pee every 20 minutes.I made a little research and my sympthoms look like cystitis.

>antibiotics
Let's let a doctor decide on that faggot.

I have the bladder of a child (self diagnosis) too user dont pee blood or shit tho

Thats a Uti(urinary track infection), you want to go to the hospital or a doctor immediately. I had one almost killed me

now's really not a good time John Coffee

Either way see a medical profesional

how about ask a trained professional instead of a group of degenerate loners

high five, I had one that almost killed me

wait til it reaches your kidneys, that's when it really fucking hurts

>I had one almost killed me
UTIs can also leave you with long-term health issues, including impotence and incontinence.

Obamacare hasn't been repealed yet, you poor faggot.

Go to the fucking doctor

>3 days now
If you don't go to a doctor now, you deserve to fucking die.

medfag here. you need to get a really sharp knife and chop off your dick in one swift motion. don't worry, it'll regrow much bigger

Are you american? It is depressing how you would choose online advice over a doctor. Obama was a mistake

Either this, or just download Adobe Reader.

go to your nearest National Health Service walk-in clinic, the treatment's free

>if you're a UK citizen

enjoy pissing blood and screaming

Sup Forumsro

I had gonorrhea and chlymidia at the same time and i had intense pain and blood clots when i peed. if you've had sex recently its prob a sti/std

My bro had this and turned out it was a hernia.

I am gonna see a doctor first thing in the morning for sure. Hope is something curable and harmless

My bro had this and turned out it was ketchup.

Catzup *

Go to the doctor and ask for a euthanasia thing. I don't know what that it but I heard it helps.

serious question, do you ever take ketamine?

My bro had this and turned out it was incurable dick cancer.

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

Dude sick. Been waitin for this!

No, never. I had sex the night before it start to hurt.

I'm not a doctor but I'm guessing you've fractured your dickbone

Oh my sides