AMA: Ask an American who volunteered to fight in Syria's army and just came back, anything!

AMA: Ask an American who volunteered to fight in Syria's army and just came back, anything!

INB4: Yes, I shot babies and killed women, but I didn't rape.

(Unlike the Canadian and Australian volunteers)

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFlLN9E2kcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>INB4: Yes, I shot babies and killed women, but I didn't rape.

Faggot.

You're so good looking. Why did you shoot babies though

Do you like Franky?

Huge faggot

Do us a favor and kill yourself you idiot mercenary

way to half ass it in a volunteer army

go all the way or not at all

>Why did you shoot babies though

It wasn't on purpose.

We would shoot .50 cal rounds into buildings, then later found out it was a daycare center full of babies and children.

>Do you like Franky?
I love Franky! Very much.

Nice going ya fuckin faggot

Fighting the good fight

Was it worth it?
How much did you get payd?
Why did you do it?

Things you'd wish you did (not) see?

At least I went out and did something, while you pussies just troll online & shitpost.

Helping Assad will bring peace to the Middle East.

>>but I didn't rape them

kek

You could have at least got your dick wet you raging homo

It happens in war.

Every army makes mistakes.

The US Army dropped bombs on several hospitals while I was there.

at least we'll live long enough enjoy our lives ye fookin fag m9

Wasn't it a bit too hot in all those clothes?

>he calls dwelling in basement surfing the internet "life"
I am so sorry for people like that.
I mean sure you're moving, still.
But you're sure as fuck not alife.

surfing the internet wtf

Lol keep telling yourself you made a difference if that helps you reconcile being a huge fucking moron in your head.

Because you didnt

>Was it worth it?
>How much did you get payd?
$3500/week plus housing, food, transportation
>Why did you do it?
Adventure. Stories to tell my grandchildren.
>Things you'd wish you did (not) see?
A LOT of little girls sold into prostitution by poir families. You can fuck a child for $15 USD.

Worst thing I saw were a pack of American Black Marines gangbanging a 12 yr old girl.

In some villages, people starving, we found kids that were fire grilled and eaten. Cannibalism.

Hey buddy! Please give ya full address so we can give you a full welcome home!
*NottheFBI*

How is the image related if you literally just grabbed it off the internet?

Didn't want the STDs

Seen dudes get huge infections bloated penises that had ro be amputated

you did not get paid $3,500 a week you lying faggot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Assad was robbing his countrymen blind 6 months ago in downtown Damascus for anyone who was using foreign currency because their own currency is fucking worthless. GTFO you fucking queer

I'm alive and back home in the U.S., idiot

To go into a place where you could rape with reckless abandon, but only your didn't and preferred to instead shoot kids into literal oodles of red paste, means you're either a retard, a fag or an uber autistic weebo. i'm an autistic nerf herder but at the very least i'd get my dick wet, Any where that isn't the middle east because I don't want to beheaded and shit my pants.

>At least I went out and did something, while you pussies just troll online & shitpost.

And for all your effort, your name still says "Anonymous" and you still can't do shit to us other than bitch and whine.

You're just self-important garbage, probably got discharged after a couple days for getting a booboo on your toe, if you even went there which I highly doubt.

nice try op. You almost carried the lie

>Wasn't it a bit too hot in all those clothes?
It gets freezing cold at night

Why did you choose to be a terrible person? Do you have nightmares of the children you helped to starve to death?

>nb4 the lulz

Shut up. STDs don't do that, you muppet.

shit the FBI already got his ass for tampering or some bullshit charge for trolling on the internet

none of you faggots even asked for a timestamp, because he doesn't have one, because hes fat as shit and lives at home with his parents

>Because you didnt
Saving the lives of local peoples, killing terrorists, and being given an honorary knife by local chiefs for saving them

Yes, we made a difference

Everybody look at OP and laugh

Totally ca t think 10 feet ahead of himself and thinks what he did actua might helped the cause over there

Fucking autists like this self-aggrandizing Muppet should be exiled

Ok, buddy.

So how can I afford a Ford Raptor and a down payment on a house right now?

>and being given an honorary knife by local chiefs for saving them
You've been watching too many movies, Hollywood, that shit doesn't happen.

Yes, killing terrorists solves the problem of terrorism

What a retard

Aus Fag volunteers are not Aussies

They fled their shithole mud hut for oz and live on benefits while protesting using our freedom of speech laws and claim they will behead all this who insult Islam

I guess there are people want to feel alive and do shit like this. I abandoned school in a west country and went back to my eastern europe shithole to cut down trees. I'm making no money at all but at least I don't feel dead inside.

Do you think the media does justice to the stories you have witnessed there?

Are they not showing this because they want to wrap the rest of the world in foil so as to not expose them to the "harmful" content that is reality down there?

If so, how does it feel to return to a country that willingly turns its head away only to experience another blissful day in excess?

You dont drive a ford raptor

you arent american sniper

youre not syrian barrel bomb boy

youre a troll on the internet and made me reply

you are a shitposter though ill give you that

And those women and children who were just caught in the crossfire? You thi k their families are going to be happy you were fighting for them but accidentally took out their loved ones?

No, you're just going to further radicalized people's to join forces against those who've caused them great harm

Man you're fucking retarded I'm sorry

Wouldn't it be smarter to get educated and go to northern europe to cut trees?

Fucking this. OP is a faggot.
You aren't, you lying faggot.

I wish I was there to help you OP
I wouldve of loved to slaughter the peado nigga rapists though it's a pity you didn't get the chance to do that.
> Why would American soldiers be doing anything to help assad?
>everyone knows muricans wants rid of him cos he won't let their allies >build any gas or oik lines through syria
Please explain how fighting for assad got you in close proximity to any American servicemen when they're not even fighting in the ground,if they were the Russians would assinate them immediately

So what are you saying?

That there is no war out there?
That these stories are not true?

Maybe OP is making it up.
But that does not change the fact that these things are infact happening as we speak.

Are you not just trying to derail?
Posts like this is why the idea of shilling came up in the first place.

I don't care what you believe is true.
All I know is that posts like yours are cancer.

You make it quite obvious that YOU are the troll.
You're everything you try to project onto others.

How does it feel to be a net worth 0 personality?

Who'd you work for, how'd you get into it, and how easy was it to get into?

What if I told you it's b8?

SAA doesn't accept volunteers. All volunteers are from Hezbollah, Harakat al-Nujaba (iraqi paramilitary),IRGC or chechen Kadyrov's battalion. If you lie, at least lie about something that you have some knowledge.

It's not really about convenience.

I am saying OP is trolling and you're a faggot

oh and since you mentioned the faggy term shilly I'll go ahead and post your best friend

Give the troll some respekt

Not true.

10,000 volunteers were hired by Assad's PRC

I joined through the AML program

>Syria's Army

>Syrian Arab Army allowing non-Arabs
>Pic of YPG cunt

>anyone responding to this seriously

>AML program ?
>Assad's PRC?

elaborate? do not know what that means

In your first-hand experience, is Islam the religion of peace?

It's not like we have much better to do

OP how did you get in? how did you get recruited and dont they allow only muslims

No offence but if that's still your attitude, then you guys are actually fucking stupid, which is sad because I always enjoyed working with the yanks.

At least the Brits switched things up later in Afghan, we wouldn't use FS or mortars on compounds unless we knew for a FACT there were no civilians there, and it garnered a lot of goodwill, made things a lot easier in the long run. You could see the difference in the locals attitude, they didn't mind us searching compounds, but they fucking detested the yanks working in an adjacent AO.

I just don't get how you guys can be so fucking counterproductive.

As for OP, you're talking out your arse since nobody is going to pay you $3,500 a week. You can get qualified blokes for that.

Trips confirm, user doesn't have shit better to do.

lol rip

Hmm this sounds fishy but w.e

If anyone is interested in the opposite "army" my friend is form chechnya and 3 od his cousins joined Isis really fast. 2 switched to Al-Nusra and 1 got killed

9/11
would rape

Sry for shitty typing Im drunk and on Mobile

how do people get there and recruited? seems foolish for ISIS to accept anyone??

>syrian army
literally a traitor, like a polak joining the nazis

You need to understand the chechens. They are lunatics they dont need to be recruited they just go to syria and fight until they die.

>fuck goat
>go to sleep
>"We know"

>beheaded
keq

>Helping Assad will bring peace to the Middle East

kek

>$3500/week plus housing, food, transportation
>volunteer
>Syria's army
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>helping assad will bring peace to the middle east

Uhhhh

No it wont, retard

You shoulda been fighting those fucking kikes in isreal if you want peace in the middle east so bad

The Brown Hand sends its regards. The Night Mother is listening for all those who perform the Goat Sacrament.

>fighting in a pointless middle eastern sectarian proxxy war between saudi arabia and iran for literally no fucking reason whatsoever other than "WE GOTTA GET EYESIS, PISLAM HAS GONE TOO FAR HAVE U SEEN DA VIDEOS?"

whats it like to be fucking retarded op, the kurds are all sunnis and will lie to you to get you to think they are some sort of american secular force when in actuality they are communist muslims.

this.

literally the only thing that could have brought peace to the middle east is not backing israel 50 years ago before the soviet union switched sides

but user I masturbated so much I can hardly make it rise let alone rape someone. What would I be supposed to do? I've actually asked myself this question many times.
Unless there is something about rape you're not telling me

No all of them are goat fucker. It seems like you people really underestimated them. Its crazy how many of friends are positiv of Isis. Thats the problem. The young muslims find it honorfull to fight vs the west.

Op is a muslim sympathizer

Thats why hes so worried about peace in the middle east

Letting them live sure as hell doesn't. Faggot.

>Helping Assad will bring peace to the Middle East.
>$3500/week plus housing, food, transportation
>Syrian army volunteers
>Posts syrian kurdish fighter
>Shot babies and women
Jesus,OP is not even trying.

>OP doesn't answer the most important question: "How?"
Nothing to see here folks, just OP being a faggot.

itt: op spends 1 day on /r/syriancivil war and thinks he can troll

We Canadians don't fuck around when it comes to war. Your ancestors had to learn the hard way too.

War is hell, and if you are doing it right, you are going to kill women, babies, and rape them too.

Congratulations on the heroic actions of the Canadian and Australian warriors. Total War or get the fuck to bed.

You cunt Americans wonder why you keep losing war after war after war. Maybe it's time you take war seriously. Rape is a healthy part of war. Partake son! The enemy certainly would.

American half-sissy.

>/r/syriancivil
That's a thing?

Why rape when you can just kill? Get it over with faster.

OP you are lying.

And you did nothing to help peace there, because you're fighting a proxy war for the interest of USA/Russia while the poor civilians get killed.

>Vietnam

INB4: Yes, I shot babies and killed women, but I didn't rape.

(Unlike the Canadian and Australian volunteers)

That makes me slightly more proud to be Canadian

The Situation there is fucked up. But I believe that helping the "Rebels" backfired on the U.S and the West

nice bait

Rape sends a message. It enrages the enemy. It humiliates him. It psychologically destroys him. It makes him sloppy.

One of the most effective warlords of all time, headed the most effective killing machine in history. His name was Genghis and his army were the Steppe hordes. When they came to town, the men who could fight died. The men who lived got to see their wives, mothers and daughters raped into corn chowder. Then the ones that still had fight left in them were identified and slaughtered.

The hot women were carted off for more rape and slavery. All that remained were hags and cowards.

Genghis and his horde were the only ones in history that completely subdued the Muslim. Warriors should be taking notes. Total war, or no war at all. If you aren't prepared for total war, then don't go to war. Simple as that.

Killing is easy. Rape is a joy. Real warriors rape and then kill. Cowards cringe and moan and beg for desk jobs.

You sure sound smart

Hateful ideologies aren't made of bricks, they're mostly made of people, you can send them into hiding - but they'll be back again

Dismantling the collective mentality should be the goal

isn't the war about to end there, with Russia Turkey and Iran holding talks for peace treaty and that huge convoy that got ton of civilians away from that last city

>2k17
>volunteering to risk your life overseas
>for some half-baked nasty puss puss

ISHYGDDT

funny I thought your war cry was "Sooooooorrry!"

get back in line americas hat

youtube.com/watch?v=pFlLN9E2kcY

Why would I watch anything Vice shits out?
I thought I had made it evident I have standards.

> $3,500 a week
Wat?
Are you retarded?

it's not really about vice it's about the people the video is about