Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I have a problem and I really don't know how I fix it.

>be me
>be 25
>got married less than a year ago
>happy as fuck
>yesterday a debt collector shows up asking for wife
>tell him i've never heard of her and shut door
>wife is at work, will not answer the phone
>leave voicemails all like 'who the fuck do you owe money to?'
>about 3 hours later 2 wreckers show up and start fucking with my cars
>a genuine 1998 Sileighty from Japan (my pride and joy)
>2003 F56 Cooper
>go to repo guy's truck
>'WHAT the FUCK do you think you're doing?'
>'got a repo order out on these two cars'
>'no you fucking don't, I own them outright'
>explains how my lovely wife has taken out title loans on both of them and failed to pay
>they're titled in both our names, as is our 3rd car (Audi TT), as we both drive them and we're fucking married.
>'wait, how do you not know she took the loan? you must have cosigned'
>apparently the spouse must also be present to get the loan
>whatthefuckisgoingonhere.jpg
>trucks drive off with my cars
>what the fuck
>wife comes home from work
>acts confused where the cars went
>'they were repo'd because you took title loans out on them and didn't pay them back'
>denies it for ages, finally admits it
>stole my license and paid some kid who must've looked vaguely like the photo $20 to pretend to be me and cosign the loan
>used the $4000 dollars she got for both cars to pay off her personal credit card debt that she never told me about
>$4000 for one of the rarest cars on the planet - i guess to them it's just another 1998 S-chassis
>kicked her out
>she keeps calling and leaving teary voicemails about how sorry she is
>sorry doesn't bring back my cars you fucking bitch

Should I divorce her Sup Forums? I love her to pieces, she's my world, but I don't feel I can trust her any more.

I don't want to divorce her in anger just because I'm buttmad over losing my Sil80, but I also don't know how else to react or how I can trust her again.

i would end up divorcing her, yeah.. because if she cant communicate with you like a normal human being then she's not worth it. i mean, you had 3 cars so im assuming if she had just told you about the debt you could have fuckin helped her pay it. plus she is completely retarded for giving away 2 great cars for a measly 4000 thousand.

end it

We don't struggle. I could've wiped that credit card debt for her easily. I'm very debt averse though - don't even have a credit card myself - so I guess she was embarrassed and figured she could keep up the extortionate repayments or something.

That's what gets me, is how little she got, and how much I now need to pay to get them back ($9500).

Don't want to throw 5 years away over some fucking cars but it's about trust.I'll give it a week of being apart and see how I feel, probably. Just wanna see what Anons think to see if I'm being reasonable in my thought process.

This story makes me so angry I want to hit my own wife.

But as S13 for 2k, put 180sx front bar on

Live happily ever after

During that week she will surely fuck someone else because she "thought you were broken up" and you will take her back anyways. With all of this said im going to need pics of cars and wife to determine if shes worth it

Divorce that bitch, you clearly can't trust her. I'm sorry man, hopefully you can take that bitch to court and get your car back or a settlement.

What the fuck did she spend 4k on that you didnt notice lying around??? Sounds like nose candy to me.

The point is this one was a genuine Sileighty that came out of Kids Heart in Japan under license from Nissan. Not a hack job done in my front yard.

I was very fucking close

Doubt it, to be honest.

Pic related, not sure I have any of the F56 since it's just a daily but I'll look. Will upload wife shortly.

Need pics of wife and cars to make a decision

Pic related, is wife. Searched whole phone and hard drive, none of the F56 unfortunately.

gross, keep the car lose the bitch!

I'm getting the cars back, gotta pay more than twice the principle amount though. Fuck suing though,she works a minimum wage job at a fucking vape shop. She couldn't pay even if she wanted to.

She didn't say. I can only assume it was something like that because she certainly never bought any high ticket items for the house

My wife's gross, or her behavior? And there seems to be a consensus here that I get fucking shot of her.

Immedeadly file a divorce

bro if shes some no future having barista then drop her ass. shes a thief, a liar, and not going anywhere. Tell her to strip or something and pay you back

You stuck your dick in that? SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY

Get your car back. Lock down your credit (initiate a Fraud Report). Clear the cash out your bank account, close all lines of credit.

This is going to be a typical rape-the-wealthy-husband cluster fuck.

But you gotta get away from her, fast.

why she have that debt?

why she not tell you... like... if shit so good, she insane or is there some reason she cant be honest with you?

paid someone to be you to cosign? nevermind. bitch crazy. who the fuck does that... like... faking your sig is one thing, but actually hiring a fake you to committ a crime?

at the moment, you have paid for her mistakes. i guess its about what you need to trust her again. get her to go to the cops and confess the felony(?) identity theft and deal with the consequences or she doesnt really understand and regret what she did.

all to easy to just go "oh it was a mistake, but its not like i should have to front up to what i did since its not THAT big a deal."... that means she doesnt care and is happier that the secret is out and the debt is over than she is sorry for what she did to you.

just my opinion

Noted: user doesn't like her piercings.

But seriously I am considering it. I love the girl though, it ain't as clear cut as it might look.

>tell her to strip
Why would I, we're fucking married I know what her tits look like... As I said she works for $10/hr in a vape store. She CAN'T pay me back, 'our' savings are basically my savings.

>And there seems to be a consensus here that I get fucking shot of her.

it's always the same on Sup Forums, never seen a thread were the majority wrote "forgive her" or something like that.

for my part, i usually just lurk, and don't post. and i wouldn't recommend to end your relationship. she fucked up, big times. but there must be a reason why you have been together for 5 years.

what is more important, your pride or being together with someone you love, but who has fucked up? it's a question for yourself, not for the neckbeards. because they will always scream "burn the witch"

divorce.

>finally admits it

seriously?

no no no. she fucked you over. didn't tell you about it. then lied about it.

she's going to do worse to you if you stick with her (if she hasn't already).

sadly I think you'll stay with her. and she'll pull a Serbian jew double-bluff on you while she's fucking other dudes.

she sounds like a horrible person tbh.

>doesn't tell you have the $4000 loan
>fucks your beloved car over to pay HER loan
>denies
>lies
>comes clean only when she's faced with undeniable facts

if you're smart op. and I hope you are. you run. and you run fast. you keep all evidence you can, because she is going to try and assblast you in court.

i'm just mad now reading this.

she's going to do worse to him, too. he'll stay.

total bummer man. fuck it, let's go bowl.

Straight to the curb. Why would you let her do that to her face? If you're with her you will never be taken seriously. Think about your future. You're still a young man in his prime

fuck her

To truly know your answer ask yourself what she would do in reversed roles. Do you think she'd even consider taking you back had you illegally obtained a loan and fucked her out of three cars and to be honest that's all you know that's she's done so far...

This OP

She's my world bro. It ain't so easy to just cut her loose but I probably have to.

I'mm getting the cars back, for sure. I'll be paying nearly 10 grand for the pleasure, but I'll get them back, that Sileighty has a lot of sentimental value.

I'm by no means wealthy, I'm a salesman for Audi (hence the TT) so I don't do bad, but I'm not super rich.

Noted.I feel like it's petty over a car, but it's trust really.

I'd rather just take the hit than send her down or fuck her clean criminal record. I still love her, I can't do that. At worst I take the financial hit and cut ties.At best we can somehow work things out.

Had the cars never been picked up do you think she would have freely told you about the loan on her own? And you seriously think she found some fucking random person on the street and had them break federal level laws with fraud over 20 and no succ?

Op.

Its great shes your world.... The world you knew isnt anymore, it changed, it fucked you hard.

Its time to cut and run

I think he meant change professions to exotic dancing to pay you back, tho i can't fathom anyone would pay for a dance from that pin cushon. Dude shes gross.

I really wanted some outside advice. My friends are her friends too so it's kinda fucked to talk with them because it'll just end up a mindfuck of he-said-she-said.

I don't think she's unfaithful. She's too awkward and shy to just go out and fuck someone.

I'm in love but I'm not an idiot. I have my shit together legally. It's my relationship I don't know what to do with.

I like it, most of them were there already when I started dating her.

This is a fucking good point.

Your love is a set of chemically induced and often short lived reactions. Just know you are capable of starting over fresh with someone who won't lie or steal from you out from under your nose. For every girl you fear to let go there are at least 300+ with what you want ingrained into them
Fuck this dumb bitch forget about her and find the girl you think you deserve

How did she rack up 4k on a credit card if you're paying the household bills? I would demand to see the statements.

Pay back the $4000. Evey married couple has had that amount of debt. It's kind of a no brainer if you love her so much.

I'm glad you thought I raised a good point now just apply it please and stop yourself from becoming just another of the vast faggot cuck pansies that have filled Sup Forums

I would like to recant my nose candy comment as it seems that shed have a tough time sucking anything up her nose with all those holes in it. Herion maybe.... and shy and akward wont stop her from cheating when shes hit her credit limit and tyrone has offered a new method of payment.

Read the thread faggot
It's all past due so Op is forced to pay almost 10 grand for his lying whores mistake

Yeah Op every couple has thousands of dollars in debt cause one member in the couple decided to lie and commit fraud
Don't listen to this doctor Phil cuck version 3.0 Faggot

I read that and it looks like he's getting his cars back. If he's such a richfag that he owns those cars at age 25 this is still a no brainer.

this all about principle. the lies, deceit, more lies, then........
>denies it for ages....
>finally admits it.

she was plotting and planning and doing shady stuff behind your back. if you never found out, you'd never have known.

I dunno man it's your call, but it's not just 1 instance here. it's the $4000 you didn't you know about. Then it's the loan. Then it's the lies. Then she FINALLY comes clean.

Tough spot to be in. Has she lied about other stuff that you know about?

SHE fucked her clean record. You covering for her tells her its ok that she did it. not ok as in its cool, but not that big a deal.

the thing is, it IS that big a deal. Is the penalty for her admitting to it too severe to want her to admit? then she DEFINITELY shouldn't have fucking done it. The part of her brain, or conscience that should have realised that and NOT done it is for some reason missing. unless she owns up and deals with how serious a fuck up that was, how can she learn not to do that again.

its not just that she fucked you over... thats your call to forgive or not... but that she would actually DO what she did.... thats a REAL fucking concern for what she is ok with in the future man

End it, your one year into a relationship and she lies making you loose 10k. She will do it again or cheat

Mate you're not married a year. A little bit of drugs drink from the right friend, or the right guy she's attracted to pushing her for sex, and it's that easy. Just by looking at her I can tell you she could be pushed into, not saying she would though.

Bro this is some serious trust boundaries being crossed here, causing you to lose some serious money. She has credit card debt, which shows she's very irresponsible in the first place, and then she pulls this behind your back. Do not continue. Get out quick man, she's showing true colors before it's too late. That's a fucking godsend, others were never as lucky.

Probably not. As for the guy she used to do it, apparently it was some guy from her work apparently that faked being me. I'm going to hope there was no succ. If there was it's fucking endgame. Not that I can trust her to tell me of course. I hate this, I've never been anything but honest and this feels like, now, anything she told me could be lies. If I hadn't alread yseen my cars get towed, I'd have believed her when she said she didn't do it. That scares me, how convincing she was.

Probably right, bud.

I think she's fucking beautiful but, eh, I married her so you probably know that already. And I wouldn't make her sell herself over a fucking car dude.

Noted.

Probably on weed and expensive clothes. I googled the value of some of her shoes earlier - a few $500 pairs in there that I didn't pay for.

It's the trust not the money. If she can lie to my fucking face when she knows I know, given my fucking cars are not there on the drive. What else can she lie about?

She loves weed but weed's cheap as balls so probably clothes and shit that I don't really pay attention to. Doubt she has a sniff habit to be honest.

I'm a car salesman not a millionaire. This will hurt me financially, but not badly. Again the money's not my concern, it;s the lies and deception

>she was plotting and planning and doing shady stuff behind your back
THIS. She lies to you, her fucking husband. Over what, $4k? If she'd pull this kind of shit and lie to your face over $4k she's capable of much worse, and may have already done so.

She is trash.

I want to see a pic of op. I wonder if he looks like he had a bad fishing accident like his girl obviously did

You don't even know what she's blowing 4k on...m8 come on. If this is real fucking cut and run. You know this deep down that it's all sorts of fucked. She's pretty, and so are most other women. Find something else to feel warm and cuddly about that you like sticking your dick into and won't fucking ruin your life.

Look man here's the real honest shit. Same guy who said do you think she'd be willing to take you back had places switched.
Get out. Now. Don't forgive or forget. You have to leave. This mental toll is too much and taking it was only a year of being with her and all this shit and debt hit you blindsided I wouldn't continue. If you do, YOU WILL NEVER let this go and every fight or disagreement it will come back up like a bad taste in your mouth. You know already what you must do so start working on how to accept she isn't the person for you. Don't think of how she feels after clearly learning she didn't second think your credit score or cars when fucking you over with her coworker for $20 and (hopefully no) succ

If you feel you can stay married to someone you won't trust (maybe you'll trust her again in 10 years?), the by all means, stay

Call her and get her in the thread. We want to get her side of the story and interview her.

>It's the trust not the money

after ending story with

>sorry doesn't bring back my cars you fucking bitch

Getting conflicting messages here. And yeah if you got caught burning $4000 you'd be slow to come clean too. That's because it's embarrassing regardless of what she spent the cash on. How often did you lie to your own parents forever over less?

I would say it's just cars but this guy has a point

she's in her 20's? time to grow up honey. no more facial piercings or blue hair.

let's get it in gear and act like a married adult.

lol

i'm in a relationship. i have slept with another woman while being in said relationsship.

we have the deal to be honest with each other. i never told her. i never told her because i am pretty sure she would end it.

i regret it almost on a daily basis. at least once a week i wander off in my thoughts to that story, usually more often.

if she finds out and makes a thread here, what do you think everybody would recommend?

i can understand all those people who think it's best to end it asap. but i wrote this, because i made a mistake in my relationship. and i honestly regret it. and i lie about it, because i regret it.

i just wanted to give you that perspective.

I know she wouldn't cheat on me. She knows if I even got a whiff of it she's be out on her ass faster than she could unzip his fucking fly. I know her and I'm pretty sure I'd notice a change in our sex life (which is.. adventurous).

It's hard to let go when you've built a life with someone. I might have to though.

This is an option but I wouldn't want her doing time. I suppose if I shopped her in it would mak her see I'm serious and won't hesitate to fuck her back if she fucks me over.

My head's all over man.

Nothing.
>that I know about

That's what kills me. If she was so convincing when I was staring at the empty driveway that was proof of her guilt, how easily could she slide other shit by me?

It's the fact she probably knew the sil was his fucking pride and prized possession and didn't even care knowing it could be taken in the worst of ways
As a surprise and learning he'd been ripped off by someone who is supposed to be your closest friend and lover

I really think we should be able to interview her. This will be her intervention.

OP pls get her in the thread.

If it weren't for second chances we'd all be alone.

Absolutely divorce her. Only degenerates are that selfish and irresponsible with money

OP: You took an Oath under God.

The song 'Tell me who gets the family bible?' makes you think. Because you're her family now, and she's yours.

An oath under GOD. You've got to stick it out. FOR BETTER OR WORSE, FOR RICH OR FOR POOR.

Lol this

it would be nice to see some of her vag, butt hole and boob pics

it might lighten the mood for us all. we're all suffering emotionally from her actions right now.

no wonder

Absolutely divorce. I don't know how you were able to not beat her to the brink of death when she admitted it, because I would've in your shoes. She obviously doesn't give a shit about you or anything you own, and you can't trust her.

Either divorce her and force her to pay you compensation for the cars, or take whoever she got the loans from to court for allowing this to happen and get compensation from them.

any way of getting the car back? if so, maybe there's a chance for the marriage, but you'd have to make her suffer for years to come.

You take her back and I can virtually guarantee you that she will get knocked up in very short order. THEN you will be fucked beyond anything you can comprehend right now. I know how good those 'crazy' girls are in bed, I was married to one. I got fucked over so hard by the bitch that I literally cannot get close to and trust another women. It's so bad that whenever I get in bed with a chick, I can't get aroused because all I can think about is 'how is this chick going to fuck me over once I close to her?' It's bad, man. Don't be like me.

OP, if you don't divorce this cunt I will find her and kill her for you.
Either way you are getting away from this thing.
I care about you man

Is this bait?

Buy a civic.

Do people really believe this shit? Really?

thats what i was thinking man.
If OP is lying he is doing a pretty good job at getting people to believe him.
It was an elaborate story.
If OP wasn't a faggot he would post more pictures for proof or show a picture of them together and then lin a picture to that post of his face with a timestamp.
But he is probably a faggot and baiting

4000 dollars? 4000 dollars!? Divorce it.

Dude listen. Everyone fucks up. Trust is now an issue though and it'll take forever to earn it back but is forever worth it for you? What's a second chance really? I mean you need to make sure she understands the shitty thing she did and not to do anything like that again. Have a conversation with her about it. Calm no fighting just talking. She starts raising her voice or yelling just know you're in the right and you're in a shit situation. You need to find a way for her to pay you back. No so much with money but something. She shouldent just be let off the hook. I mean it's all up to how you feel. Don't "take a break" because some people see that as a hall pass or something but let her know you're mad about what she did. You can get through it. Relationships are hard dude. If you expected everything to go easy you were wrong. You're married and a divorce can fuck you over financially and you built a life with her why throw it all away before you give it a second chance?

can I borrow her to go fishing? I'm low on tackle

If he's an salesman at Audi, I bet he's a pretty clean cut dude. But I'm also betting he's brown given how he thinks this blue haired freak is beautiful. Only a dipshit brownie would find this chick to be a prize. Just as long as she's at least white.

Bro, you gotta get rid of her. I had a similar tussle with my ex, except over my watches (not a car guy, but I feel for you)

She stole my Rolex Datejust, solid gold, and my IWC Perpetual Calendar, and pawned the fuckers for $6k. I get back from my trip, ask where they are, she tells me she 'dropped them off for a service, as a present'.

I was pleased, they needed that anyway....

So I call my watch guy who tells me he hasnt got them

Confront the bitch

She says she needed the money, cried etc etc

Called the cops

Got them back

She got a 12 month sentence, suspended of course, because vagina.

Never looked back.

Get out bro. She values your money more than you.

I'm mad about the cars,sure, but I'm concerned for our future over the lies.

I didn't really lie to my parents other than 'no i didn't smoke/drink/drive unregistered/whatever)'. Certainly not about money.

The Sil80 has a lot of sentimental value for various reasons.

Again, I like the piercings. And she's 23.

This is it, man, I married her problems too I suppose.

Nope,not putting my wife's nudes on Sup Forums m8.

I kicked the shit out of a dressing unit the second she left. I was fucking livid. Still am really.

Picking them up tomorrow. Paying 10k for my own cars.

Wow dude, that sucks. And she is pretty wild in bed.

No, but trips check'd. Just noticed.

Are you fucking stupid? She betrayed you. She married you so she could steal your money and your IDENTITY to pay off some credit cards.

It'd be bad enough if she lied about her personal debt and emptied your joint account to pay it off. She had someone IMPERSONATE you and saddle you with loans to pay off HER LOANS. So much for being married, she just wanted to transfer all her debt to you. How the hell are you so clueless about your wife? I get all the cuck stuff, women are whores who think with their procreative instincts, but this is a whole new level. You got conned. Call the fucking police, this bitch needs to go to prison.

RIP cool ass Nippsan. Tell that bitch to go jump off a bridge, go find a woman who will actually respect you.

She took out a joint loan to pay off her personal debt because she knew, if push came to shove, that she could ditch you and stick you with the debt. Courts will rule in her favor because vagina. Similar shit happened to my brother with his first wife.

My point: divorce her because she was planning to ditch you and shove her debt off on you. She's probably been fucking someone with a much bigger dick for months, now.

>ITT CUCKED N FUCKED

dump her and marry a ladyboy with a nice car

take the case to the police.
vehicles loans were not signed by you and therefore identity theft. the car title loan agency committed fraud and is therefore liable.
'someone who looks like you' ha. they didn't give a rat's ass
get the police involved and get your car back
charge your wife for identity theft and fraud
those charges can be dropped later when you get your car back
hire a lawyer
good luck

check'd n kek'd

but seriously OP, the fact that she wont even tell what she spent the 4k is red flag forsure.

BINGO.

I hate to say it. But this reeks of Cuckoldry.

I don't fuck with Hondas. First car was a Teggy. Piece of dogshit,

Not bait dude.

Sure I care what you believe dude, I just came here for opinions and thought food. Anyway pic related

Dubs of truth?

You may be right. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I kek'd.

I'm white as fuck. And not that clean cut, lol, I'm just a fucking good salesman.

I get you.It's just hard to throw away 5 years I guess. Fuck know what I'm gonna do.

Mate, just honestly get her to admit it on video as evidence and the go to the place where she got the loan and ask for the CCTV footage from that day. You'll have enough evidence to claim fraud. You will get the cars back and the debt will be on her.

Oh fuck OP-DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT. Dipshits kissing ass to God their whole fucking life. You'll likely never be as happy with her from this point forward. I'm the guy with dick/trust issues. DON'T BE ME.

why fucking drop the charges? He'll get $$$ along with his cars.

but user, god isn't real.

She did it once she WILL do it again. Never speak to her again

Next time, run a credit check on your partner

This. Get a lawyer or what. That shit is so illegal it's not funny. You should be able to get your cars back with legal support. Get rid of the bitch. She'll just fuck you over again.

Dim memories

shut your mouth lib

God's as real as you or I

can you see gravity?

Not sending my wife to jail, fuck that. Maybe if she won't get time I'll shop her in to scare the ever living shit out of her.

Picking her up tomorrow. I ain't letting my pride and joy go that easy.

I doubt this highly, she probably just made a shitty decision like she usually does. Basically, she makes shitty decisions all the time, and I put them right.
>marriage

Doubt she was unfaithful, highly.

Picking it up tomorrow, just gotta pay off the 10k they want.

I'd get her arrrested if I knew she would't go down. Look at her, she wouldn't survive jail.

I didn't really give her chance to open up about what it was for. I'm sure I could get it out of her,I was just so mad I told her to GTFO without really pushing her too hard on what the money was for.

Again, I highly doubt there's any cucking going on. Other than financial.

>not fucking bait

See a lawyer for a consultation. Seriously.
I've had my own run in with a lying spouse that ended in divorce despite trying to forgive. You need to know your options and heed real world advice applicable to your part of the world.

Her behaviour is egregious.
It shows a total lack of respect for you, your relationship, and morals in general.
Personally I would consider this to be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Save yourself the trauma and take steps to protect yourself.

You can see the effects of gravity. Not your fucking fairy tails

Op confirmed being a nigger