How much have you spent on sex toys Sup Forums?

How much have you spent on sex toys Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ
amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Bullet-Teaser-Vibrator/dp/B00W89XHQ0/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484699558&sr=1-4
amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Anal-Masturbation-Male/dp/B01EKU0WQ2/ref=pd_sim_121_38?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0GAHD1VYGWF64GY92WS5
strawpoll.me/12135310/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe like 30bugs

I'm married so...
Quite a lot.

$0.00
Kek

Right!? 36 married fag here. Probably spent close to a $1000 over the last 10 years or so. Those Vulcan ona-holes and shit have gotten me through quite a few dry spells (being away for work or pregnancies, etc.)

cumdump detected

tits or gtfo

You head is so bald I thought I was looking at a girls ass and your ear was her butthole.

I'm married too, but only about $90 on a couple of fleshlights

fuckin newfags

Welcome to the internet, you'll get used to it

this portion looks liek an ass

Probably less than $200 in the last 6 years.

about 300. a couple fleshlights and a few dildos and vibes. I stopped buying anal toys though, I really only enjoy anal play if its a grill giving me a rimjob while playing with my dick. after trying a few toys i realize i really dont enjoy putting anything up there.

sometimes I see a nice shaped bottle in shop for my butt.
so less than 10$€

I'll be a good user and point out this one:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ

It's $9 and feels 10x better than a Fleshlight.
Enjoy

bump

newfag

sex robots when

Icelandic fag here... post what you have heard or know about iceland. And if you're from iceland.

i guess around 4k euro. 30yrs old. good looking, but socially just a fool.

None. Niggas love me.

always got me

zero.
also, I'm virgin.

wtf, balls and penis!! ewww, gay and gross

That's the joke, retard.

Damn how lame must you feel if you need a sex doll friend but your buddy has the real doll and you have some sad cloth doll.

About 10 bucks on lube.

MODS

you faget, that pic does not contain actual women

I need this

However much gloves, a sponge, lotion, and a rubber band costs

Lol I honestly thought they were real women besides the stuffed ones.

Literally a shit-tier experience.

About a thousand maybe. Wife and I have tons. Couple from Bad Dragon but they cost ~200 after shipping, so its usually more efficient to go elsewhere.

youre gonna get something stuck up your ass

and when it happens
ill be there
waiting
and ill laugh at you

Do Phicen dolls count?

Where can I buy this

happened twice, I just waited till it was pushed out sooner or later. Just dont panic, will save the doctor and humiliation

you're gonna get your bowels perforated

and when it happens
ill be there
waiting
and ill laugh at you

hope not :/

been there real nice keep tryna flog bullshit like shark teeth

Around 1200 dollars straight into our asian overlords pocket. Thanks /jp/ for getting me hooked.

How long IS that, it just keeps coming

That reminds me, I must pic, up some chocolate teacakes to take into work tomorrow

Personally, a good pusy let's you taste the wet, and not blood.

Anything under 40% wet is shit tier. (Not bad, but not "good" pusy.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's licked, the wetter the pusy), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the pusy... Except sometimes sweat)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the pusy. The only bite you should take is from the clit.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of greasy grool film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

Þetta tengist málefninu ekki neitt.

Entire American Bombshell collection (each one is like the size of a 1 liter soda bottle)

they're like 50$ each, and like 15 pieces

please learn to english before attempting to post.

sheep head for food and poison sharks

When you're really horny you gotta jerk it with what you got

probably around 4000 NOK.

Been to Iceland, stayed at the Ranga to splurge and see the Northern Lights.

Like 500.00 over the years, probably. Just got a Tenga fliphole white, and one of those Milqueen silicone animu girl titties so I can really enjoy those paizuri scenes in my hentais.

9 or 10 buttloads at least. I have to fill my gaping black hole of an ass at least a few times a day to keep the earth from getting sucked in

what??

What can I say? Im a pro-fag. Cock-etry is my business, and business is booming

ex-countrymen, rapists and killers and fled from our almighty previous king, Harald Hårfagre.

Op here, followup question- what is the BEST toy?

Pic related- it's my favorite

Link please.

amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Bullet-Teaser-Vibrator/dp/B00W89XHQ0/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484699558&sr=1-4

And it's cheap.

I may have found my next purchase - many thanks!

Here's my collection

Gf has ordered a buttplug online. What's it like to fuck a girl while its in her? Also will her ass pulsate and shit it out?

This is what's in the bag.
Also have a bathmate
All of this cost me around 320 USD maybe?

Oh, and bought this little thing a while back.

Can't complain about any of 'em!
Especially at the prices - Amazon is a saving grace when it comes to sex toys

I hear ya
and what's the deal with the bathmate- i've never tried any sort of pump, what's it do?

$40 tops, including a bottle of lube.

LOOL @ YOUR UNUSED SEX GEAR

fuck off, but nice dubs.

There's one I have, sort of in the same vein as that. It's called the Cobra Libre by Fun Factory. Expensive, but maybe the best toy I've ever owned. Has lots of different speeds and patterns, thing makes me cum buckets hands-free every time.

Very highly recommend.

You fill it with water after a few minutes in the shower/bath to relax your muscles, then just place yourself in and pump the water out with your dick in it
The water vacuum kind of thing built by the pumping causes your dick to expand by sort of pushing more blood to the area gradually - works a lot for girth, and even for length it works for gaining around 1-3 inches apparently
Only been using it about a week, but so far so good. Not like a usual pump where it's instant results, more of a gradual thing you work on every week, sort of like building muscle

Old picture, my friend~

Take a new one, then. Show me the worn tips and cracked leather of your flog. Show me rope that has been wound and unwound so many times that it has no more factory-wound bends. Show me teeth-marks in the ball-gag.

Do you have the link or the name of the item in your picture

Only gotten 1 use so far, unfortunately, haven't gotten to really wear that flog down yet, but stay tuned
amazon.com/Utimi-Emulational-Anal-Masturbation-Male/dp/B01EKU0WQ2/ref=pd_sim_121_38?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0GAHD1VYGWF64GY92WS5

Buy some lube, too.
Tight as a motherfucker.

Like 40€. Bought this cheap masturbator and threw it out a week later. Didn't feel all that great and the plastic housing was utter trash, it shed little bits of plastic every time i put the cap on.

oh god she is so dreamy... plz marry me gurl

I own 3 "sex" toys. two fleshlight type things, one jeweled buttplug that I bought for my GF but have tried. I have a real cock shaped dildo arriving tomorrow. idk what I'm going to do with it. May fuck myself, may stick it to someone's car. Prop the former then the latter.

oh.. uhh, total cost? prob 45 bucks. (excluding shit I bought for bdsm, but I don't think that counts)

let's see... 4 ropes, a nice collar, a chain leash, a cloth, a pair of shoes... i think it was around 200 bucks.

LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS AN ASS TOO WTF
Well trolled my friend

>I bought it for the box art edition

I'm in the same boat, about $500 for me.

what the fuck? where they all gucci? why cost so much?

post pics homeboy

Who is this fluid druid?

I have everything locked up right now, no pictures.

The most expensive one I have was around $200. Just like OP's pic, but white. I don't use it much because I have to take it downstairs to the bathroom for cleaning, and my family would be very curious why I'm taking a brown cardboard box into the bathroom with me

Thanks user going to give it a shot always looking ways to improve my sex and stamina

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

locked up? damn, like in a safe?

strawpoll.me/12135310/
strawpoll.me/12135310/

No, like in a closet in a suitcase.

Single guy. At least $1000 in stuff I currently have: 7 dildos, 3 prostate massages, 1 butt plug, 2 pocket pussys (tho I miss the pocket penis the most), 3 vibrators, 1 chastity lock, cuffs, rope, gag, ties, and one hella sexy cross dressing outfit

Not enough.

Faggot or money waster. Pick one

difference between pocket pocket penis and dildo?

What is the best anal toy, im looking into getting my first but its SO overwhelming, id really like something that vibrates

Small buttplug for the wife: 15$
Huge (9-inch circumference) buttplug for me: 40$
Inflatable buttplug for me: 50$

The inflatable I broke after about thirty pumps. My ass will break puny toys.

Gonna get the wife an inflatable and a pussy pump later