Here alone? ...again?

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

I ordered crab legs.

fuckin pseud ass nigger

You know what fuck you, Robert.

"Literally redddit: the intervention"

I'm alone, I'm not lonely

>Implying you can get passed the guard dogs and armed security officers if you disobey the No Singles Policy

Look George. We have a sweet deal going on here. You give me popcorn, I pay for the popcorn. Don't fuck it up, capiche?

Thanks Robert!

Btw, do you ever get a day off?

SILENCE SLAVE!

Y-you too

90% of white people in 2016 would own a black slave if it was still allowed.

I've never seen this guy without the crab/lobster outfit. Is that you Cuntakintay?

Nigga only like 10% of white people owned slaves when it was literally allowed.

Just give me my popcorn nigger

I'm pretty sure the same number of black people would own a white slave too if they could.

according to google it was actually only about 1.4 percent.

This really hit home

Toby, you know for a fact that I've got your own sister as my house slave. Do you think I don't rape her on the regular? I'm certainly not taking her black ass out on the town. Now hit me with that popcorn and don't forget the side of crab legs. I'll be needing some melted butter for both.

>TFW I have a membership to the flickema down the block so I'm there by myself all the time.

Who me!?

Only a negress to fuck

I went to the cinema once, my friend order a coke, and the cashier (A flamboyant puff I might add) responded with: "Would you like two straws with that?" ;).

Check out how many Jews owned slaves

In medieval times 0%. I don't know I'm jewmerica though

What? No way!