youtube.com/watch?v=wbMWdIjArg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hail Satan!

I have no regrets

OP is a fag

i burnt the jews

I Dindu Nuffin

Heil trump

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in one piece...

Check em

Yes.

Goodbye.

Ya'll wanna see a dead body?

off by one

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials, can you say the same?

Took you long enough.

"Bump"

As fearless in death, as he was in life.

I regret the decisions that led me here and I'm sorry for the people who care about me.

Ok warden, I'm ready.

Milhouse is not a meme.

You cant kill me!

You see a monster when you look at me remember what you saw.

I'm sorry for stealing my memes.

I would sing this

youtube.com/shared?ci=cwDPSHt6d1I

yes...just three

Many of you who have watched my labors will believe that this is it- the ignoble end to one who sought to change the status quo.

It's not.

My apprentices have been given instructions.
The explosives in this building are enough to leave rubble and fragments of bone. Only a password spoken by me will deactivate them. Warden, if you love your daughter and your wife, you may want to untie me soon. My second apprentice- "Jolly Jack", has been told to proceed if I don't contact him in five minutes.

Of course, it doesn't really matter. I've planned for if I live, and if I die. The question is, ladies and gentlemen...

...how much are you willing to sacrifice to put me in the grave?

I think you mean this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wbMWdIjArg0

gimme the suck

check'em

testicals. that is all.

I wait for you in hell, faggots!!

How much for a happy ending?

Underratedddddd

nothing personal kid