Sup B/ros im turning myself in tomorrow and more than likely am going to be going to jail for a bit...

Sup B/ros im turning myself in tomorrow and more than likely am going to be going to jail for a bit. So for my last night of freedom for a short while anyway post the best pron you got. Be it gif webm or pics. I'll also try to answer anyone's questions.

Why are u going to jail ?

This. Why didn't you just say this in original post op?

and why are you turning yourself in?

Probation violation, i volunteered to go to a rehab and it ended up being terrible. There were more drugs in the rehab than I've ever seen on the streets. I knew i wouldn't be able to stay sober in there so i left because i didn't want to relapse. So I volunteered to leave and apparently that violated my probation terms even though it wasn't court ordered.

is it that hard to start a webm thread ?
why masturbate to 20 sec vid without sounds ?
> inb4 gr8 b8 m8 but since you're a faggot...
> kys
i mean it deeply

My bad I'm pretty fucked up right now. Yes i immediately relapsed upon learning that i was gonna be locked up.

Tell the court/PO that there were drugs in there and it made you feel as if you were going to relapse?

Why would the court punish you for trying to better yourself?

On account of if i run and get caught i could get around a year. If i turn myself in I'm hoping ill only get a couple months.

Because the United States Justice system is not in place to improve the lives of criminals.

That was my thought. I talked to my p.o. today and apparently i should of ratted on the people at the rehab to the administrators. But I'm not a rat and i really wasn't looking for a ass whoopin lol.

Bump

Forgot pic

Do you actually get butt raped in jail?

Tell us how bad it was, OP.

No if you get assfucked its because you either want it or are a complete fucking pussy. Now in prison on the other hand it's a lot more common. Jail is for people serving between one day to a year and a day and prison is for one year and a day or more.

holy fuck that milf is legitimately my friends mom

Noice, got her facebook?

I'm sorry OP. Don't stop asking questions and making sure they don't throw you in there without a fight, it sounds like you're a good person.

sauce

bumping

I know that i used to be a good person. But honestly I've done some real fucked up shit to support my heroin habbit. Before yesterday i was eight months clean.

Sorry man i got it from /b. No idea who she is.

>Asking for pron
>Really asking for cp
Sorry user, I don't have any. but if you're going to jail, why don't you post all the shit you can since you'll be locked up anyways.

Why are you turning yourself in?

WTF? I'm not a fucking chomo /bro.

Refer to

Nother bump

submitted to BFI... dw user hope ur IP not masked

Shit you caught me and now you know about brazzers the biggeat cheese pizza factory on the interntz!

handing out drugs at rehab bad mkkaayyy