Dad died of herion overdose when op was 5. Op is now 22. Can't stop hurting. What do I do?

Dad died of herion overdose when op was 5. Op is now 22. Can't stop hurting. What do I do?

You are old enough to be your own role model and father figure now man.

Take whatever strengths you know your father had, and make them part of you.

Read books and articles on how to grow and become strong. There is a website called the art of manliness that might help, has some good articles.

Spend time with other men, ask advice, share stories.

You'll always feel that sadness, but one day you'll be a dad and you'll realise that part of your father is still alive in you. He made a mistake, he didn't mean it but couldn't help it. Drugs take over your mind and people don't realise how much it is leading their lives and decisions.

Thank him for giving you life, and do things to make him proud.

get over it fag

Heroin

>What do I do?
hire prostitutes to have sex with dogs or other farm animals if you have access to them. That for sure will get you mind off of that and on to something that you just might really be into.

dem numbers

follow in your dads footsteps like a son should

heroin

Thank you, I'll take what you said to heart, ask for advise and take it on the other side. I appreciate you not being a fag like the rest of these guys, like I don't know how to spell heroin, take care user. Stay happy. Op.

He was a good man.

good men don't take drugs.

>Can't spell
>Dads a dead druggie
>Thinks we are telling him how to spell and not to become the son his father always wanted him to be
OP's a fag

Find ways to challenge yourself, work hard and keep positive.

Use your strengths.

Good luck man.

Lol. Op

Also, don't listen to negativity. Just ignore it completely.

Watch "Arnold's six rules of success" on youtube. He has some good advice.

cool

I don't believe in anything
Checkmate Muslims

mine also died of heroin overdose, but i was 12 then, now 23.

Tajinas? Go and rape your mother, in the name of your pothead daddy

Does it feel bad? I mean, I dont know that feeling

Go into a big brother program, get into sports to see other male figures, watch the male presidents priministers use male technology, watch anime made by men watch tv where there all male characters. The most important one is get male teachers and find a male boss, its hard as hell dealing with women in the real world without a father figure.

Start using Heroin

Thats a good one, thanks dude

Do meth and forget about reality

Find some other kid who lost a parent and BE THERE for them. Be what they lost, so they don't grow up like you with that pain.

You WILL be healed too. I promise