no girl will ever want sex with u

:(

Is that hard? If so im very sorry

It's the same as mine

That's fine if you're a grower

If you shave everything and get a circumcision you could get some ugly girls

Isnt that small bro, im pretty sure it's not under 5 inches hard
>inb4 small dick detected

You have a cute penis, and frankly, size doesn't matter as much as people think does. Certainly not if you're willing to bottom

W-would you like to frot user-senpai?

Just become a bottom into SPH and embrace your rudimentary genitals

It appears you have a gaping hole in your chode, user.

tfw I have a 6.8 inch penis but get constantly scared people are gonna see it flaccid cause it's about the same size as OP's

G-gaping?

It's flaccid, when I'm fully torqued I can reach about 4.5

Where you lack in size, you make up in the size of your dick-hole.

you have a very lovely cock, OP.

Oh..ok user.

Traps ARE gay, and so are femboys.

such a fucking cutie, I'd hold you tightly against me and force a nice big sounding rod into your dick hole

mega kek

Thank you, friend :)

!!! Why that hole!

He's a faggot

Least you know if you ever get with a girl she'll have a good laugh everytime when she see's yer penis. Its good to make people laugh. Shemight also say this.

"I love him so much! He knows just how to make me laugh. By pulling out his dick."

Circumsion makes dicks smaller moron

Thought faggots like this hole...

Yes, because the foreskin grows on top of the head and outward, fucking idiot.

Faggots like all holes they can get their dicks into

I'm not going to deny that tbh.

tbh fam

Dick is dick, black or white ig.

You don't understand any of this do you?

Looks nice, I'd suck

If the foreskin makes you're dick look bigger, then it would only be by a couple centimeters. I'm fine having a dick that doesn't look like a fucking pig in a blanket.

black dick looks nasty

you are all beta douche bags

Wow, I'm sorry, it looks like biological waste from an abortion clinic.
im so sorry user, I really am, I wish you a fulfilling life but, I can't imagine going through life with that a penis.
Here, at least you can make other people feel better about their own penis.

Shut up nigger, kill yourself.

I have a black bottom bf right now. Black ass is hot and feels amazing to fuck. His cock looks just fine too. Awesome because I can get him to top and I can top him.

It allows the dick to grow bigger as it has more skin to grow into AS NATURE INTENDED

Just not for me

It doesn't affect how big your penis gets dumbass, keep telling yourself that. And don't start with that as nature intended bullshit, nature intended for you to fucking die in your 20s and 30s from disease shitlord.

All good. I don't like black guys all too much either but the fact that he's bottom is great. There is a turn on by contrast of skin color as well, whether I'm pounding him or reverse.

I'm cut what possible fucking reason would I have to be fighting against circumsion unless I knew it was terrible

The only guys that I'm attracted to are feminine white guys. Otherwise it's just all girls really.

OP here, can confirm having peel is a good feel

>If you know what I'm saying

You're just being groomed into it by this site. Would personally cut it out. But we all know how that turned out for all of us who said that years ago.