How are poor people supposed to survive?

How are poor people supposed to survive?

This fucker bought a bunch fresh greens, fuck off with your b8 sage

They starve so they can be as skinny as Gwenyth Paltrow

Why the fuck would they need 7 limes?

user, vegetables and fruits are cheap, it's meat that is expensive

There's no way all this cost $29 bucks, also wtf are they doing buying 7 god damn limes?

This is 210% doable for a week.. What am I missing?

With that much eggs rice and beans you could easily survive a week.
And if you bought yourself some potatoes or flour instead of those shitty limes you could make bread for yourself. Problem solved.

If you are a poorfag that needs food stamps (get off your lazy fucking ass), you don't get to buy fresh food, you have to get canned food and bulk shit.

Eggs,greens, beans and rice are pretty much the cheapest balanced diet you can do.

avocados are expensive and they got one of those

Bread is more than just flour and water

It does if you shop at a pretentious organic shop.

Also, I'm sure that people of foodtsamps are not buying limes, kale and avacado.

Where I live that's at least 35$

I'm assuming they mean that's to feed a family of 4

That's for a family not 1 person

by getting a job,ive never felt sorry for people on welfare.there lazy and ignorant and we waste to much money on them

Going to a cheaper market you dunce.

1) SNAP coverage is $250/month for some college students I know
2) Food pantries exist for people who can't prove they need SNAP
3) How did anyone manage to pay over $15 for all of that? kale top right is close to the most expensive thing and it's about $1.50/lb (used to buy it for my rabbit before he died) so thats like 75 cents.

I grew up on worse than this shit, what's the problem? My mom made $9.50/hr, 5 kids, and a hospitalized father. We didn't accept benefits because we knew others needed them more.

>inb4 9.50/hr in 1940s money, I'm 23.

They are supposed to go dumpster diving behind Whole Foods and Starbucks.

>there lazy
they're*
>waste to much
too*
>ignorant
you sack of stupid hypocritical shit

Not really. You only need yeast if you want it to rise, and a little salt and butter/oil/

They're not.

you bought like 7 limes you dumb nig

You can buy a lot of rice, that's all you need

Ad hominem

>you

If someone was really concerned about maximizing how much food they get for their money, they wouldn't have bought almost all of that.

Snap is not supposed to 100% replace your food budget, it is supposed to subsidize and assist.

I know quite a few people on welfare and snap and their fridges are always completely loaded up. I often skip dinner because I can't afford it. I refuse to go along with the "oh help the starving people" bull shit. If you are actually starving in the US, you're dumb as fuck. There are all kinds of shelters and food banks and churches and government assistance. It's the people making 30-40k who are actually fucked and struggling.

Why the fuck did she buy seven limes. And I used to work at a grocery store, niggers load up carts and pay with EBT cards all the fucking time.

also cilantro and one ear of corn. Not very efficient shopping.

Op is a bernie b8ing faggot. Sage.

as fuck haha

get rid of the limes, cilantro, green onions, and garlic. get large bag of potatoes, bag of brown rice, bag of dried kidney beans. learn how to be poor and stop being a welfare queen.

You can make simple dough with flour and water and with that dough you can make simple tortilla like bread. And also you should maximize your resource management. Buy veggies that keep you full like potatoes instead of salad that wont keep you full for long.
I think it's all about clever management of what you have.
If you combine some money saving tricks in the household with food stamps and special offers in the store, you can do it.

Enormous bag of Rice
Enormous bag of Beans
Whatever fruits and greens are on sale
Ground Turkey is usually cheap

exactly

Exactly.
You are living on welfare, so no fancy shit like limes and salad.

$10 can get you a bag of rice and a bag of beans that can feed a person for a month.

No one who is living off the labor of others should be eating and living better than the people who support them.

>not accepting benefits out of pride

You're the goddamn people that need benefits, just because they're giving you money doesn't mean someone else would get denied. Your mom fucked you all over.

Atleast they eat their greens unlike you, goddamn autistic faggots.

>fucked them all over
>living better than 80% of the world, has good work ethic, will never rely on others, will always be independent and strong, almost certainly translates to other successful traits that will guarantee them jobs in the future

He lived just fine with out them, and you're telling him "No No! You're a victim!"

I spend $26 a week on food for myself and my partner, in a country where food is more expensive than the US.

Food stamps are a fucked system. They don't even give an amount that make sense for the amount of people in a Family

I know a family that has 7 people. The parents, and 5 kids. They get about 300 a month, and that's it. Now, if you buy nothing but cheap shit, it lasts a long time, but cheap shit tends to not end up being healthy, however there is healthy cheap shit like rice. This family eats almost nothing but Chicken with Rice and other cheap "meals", with the occasional fruit/vegetable. Needless to say, one of them is obese, mostly because he's a retarded little shit that doesn't get that food is supposed to last, so he wants to eat a full meal like 7 times a day, combined with all mostly being cheap healthy shit. The mother has constantly said that if they could afford more than just two meals worth of healthy shit, and have it LAST, they would. That kid is probably gonna have a heart by 14, and they know it.

Not breed
Save money
Study a craft

You both are cancer.

also there's the fact that he's lying. There's no fucking way his mom supported 5 kids no benefits on $9.50 an hour.

Fuck brown rice. Taste like shit

Famer's markets and butchers and worse case grow it yourself even if it's just small things, want eggs? Get chickens - 1 or 2 and you've got 2 eggs a day

Balanced diet is not the goal for poorfags.

Well, maybe stop having so many kids, find a job, buy cheaper food.

Not everyone got handed a job from their parents

I've been looking for a job for about 3 years now, and haven't gotten shit.

It certainly doesn't help that I live in a fucking shitstain town with barely any jobs, mostly due to it all being family-owned stores and restaurants.

I could buy all that at around 7 usd at my local market, Mexico.

still feels bad man

But but...my girlfriend who gets SNAP gets $120/week

they gotta learn how to be poor first with 29$ you can get a box of 24packs mr noodles and aprox 10boxes of mac n cheese that is what real poor people eat and it last way more then a week

Then get out of that shitty town?

Aren't whole heads of lettuce cheap though? i've always seen them for like a dollar or two.

you're looking in the wrong areas, there's hidden industries most people never look at. I was a caregiver for high functioning retards. $8.50 an hour to watch cartoons and take them to the arcade. Shit was cash.

>5 kids

There is you problem dumb fucks produce 5 kids and expect all to be well, dumb mother fuckers stop making fucking babies

instead of going to college and getting a good job then having kids they just jumped right to the kid part and made 5 OF THE FUCKERS

dont even give me that "It's hard to get a good job user" BS I am 23 years old making 60k atm with Zero school outside of high-school and I grew up in the fucking shit same as those poor 5 kids

dumb mother fuckers just like my parents making way too many kids

the kids deserve help the parents deserve a bullet

And where should I go instead? It's not like I have anywhere else to crash while looking for a job in another town.

Why the fuck do you have 5 kids if you need food stamps?

You can buy all this shit at Walmart for ~$18 by my guesstimate.

t. Walmart Produce Bitch Boy

By not buying a bunch of fucking over priced fresh produce.

They're
not

Work it out, do odd jobs around the town to save up enough cash to move to another city, you have the internet so send through some jobs resumes to new places or start calling them up and asking.

>I am 23 years old making 60k atm with Zero school outside of high-school and I grew up in the fucking shit same as those poor 5 kids

I'm jealous as fuck. I've made 0 dollars in the last 6 or so years. What job?

>Move to a city
>Stop buying into the meme of stay in a job to get veterancy then get promoted
That's a BS lie
>Start searching around for other jobs hope from one to another
>Made 30k 2 years ago now I'm on 60k

Don't those kinda jobs have ridiculous qualifications?

I got a gig doing IT for a Software company

Postpone short-term gratification to acquire the means of survival and plan for the future. However, poor people would rather get drunk and chain-smoke cigarettes all day, so the government takes superior, hard-working peoples' money and gives it to them. This age of abundance has made people weak and allowed the undeserving to survive, which is a net loss for humanity. Why should I and mine have the fruits of our labor taken and given to people who couldn't even begin to justify their existence? I'm all for social programs for people who deserve them: honest, useful people who fell on hard times due to injury or illness. But these good, deserving people aren't the fat, useless, unwashed slobs who, drink, smoke, do drugs, and fuck each other all day while the rest of us work and study. The parasites should be put against a wall and shot. After we rid ourselves of vermin, we could contribute less and actual deserving people could receive more. You wouldn't get stuck in line behind some fat, greasy fuck at the grocery store checking out $300 worth of processed, frozen, overpriced pig food with EBT. That's right, you virtue-signaling cunt, parasites on benefits are buying expensive processed shit because they're too lazy to buy affordable whole foods and prepare them themselves, even though they're jobless and have all the time in the world to do so. It would take time away from drinking, scoring drugs, and fucking other obese human dumpsters. Your image is dishonest, decadent, societally damaging tripe and its only true intent is to project a sense of virtue, when in reality the person projecting is less virtuous than the average person.

I'm not him but a lot of trade jobs pay really good for entry level shit, usually they're kind of dangerous so they have to pay that much. Chemical workers in plants get around $65k starting because there's millimeters of metal between them and vats of highly dangerous liquids.

I have no idea why the person bought so many limes, they tend to be really expensive in my town and for some reason they also bought kayle and fucking parsley and no actual meat.

Seconded, my mom had a similar job with 4 kids and needed benefits as fuck for almost 10 years and its not like she was just blowing money on whatever. It took a lot for her to get to the point where she would consider accepting but idk I'm a bit of a success story in that I now live above the poverty line when I was born below it. Call people on welfare leeches if you will, we dont all play the system.

>vegetables and fruits are cheap
You can get 145 packs of Ramen Noodles for $29.

pointing out hypocrisy is not always ad hominem

he wasn't "attacking you instead of your point", he was attacking your poorly made point for being poorly made, and you for being a hypocrite

Don't ask me why they had 5 kids, I don't know.

I'm guessing the mother was another of those dumb bitches that dreamt of having a large family was she was younger, and never realized that requires MONEY

The S in SNAP stands for supplemental. Its not supposed to pay for all your food. Christ, people are so entitled.

he also has an 11in penis. an IQ of 200, and fucks bitches everyday.

of course, he also is in 4chin

Chickens are wildly inefficient if you only have a few, its actually cheaper in the long run to just buy eggs.

True, I'd keep a minimum of 4 hens and 1 rooster

Giving them any money is the wrong answer, mother fuckers need to understand that actions have consequences.

Go up to your local construction company and tell them "I will work my ass off for you, I will do anything you tell me to, I have (X) skills and am willing to learn more, please work me until I cannot fucking move"

Enjoy your job.

Shit, the only plant close by is like 40-50 minutes away and its a Sterilite company, so nothing as dangerous, so nowhere near that much money.

And yes, I've applied there, but despite high turn-over rates, I never seem to call when there's a fucking opening.

They'll post high Qualifications but that doesnt mean shit

they will hire for the price they give 8.50 an hour isnt going to get you a 10+ year RN assisted living etc etc

if you know you could do it and the price is close to what you make, apply

Second when it comes to resumes don't buy into the high-school meme of list everything in long detailed paragraphs

HR uses automated systems to pre-screen resumes

instead what I did was list it short and sweet like so

Walmart - During my time I aided the electronics department handling basic retail functions and aquiring skills to help me further in other locations

Skills: Retail, Customer Service, Cash handling, Administration

Etc etc list the skills as you would meta-data on a website so when they turn on that auto-mated pre-screen it scans your resume and sees all those buzzwords listed in skills

This. Nothing is better then people that say they want a job but aren't actually willing to do ANYTHING.

so this all feeds 4 people 2000k a day? for 7 days?

>chain-smoke cigarettes all day
Holy shit this

I know a couple who are apparently poor, but buy like 300-500 dollars worth of cigarettes ever month. I've pointed out that they'd have more money if they quit smoking, but they won't even make the effort.

the problem is that the government is harvesting money from the poor and stupid like cattle. it's essentially the matrix. marketers and addictive sugars have successfully tricked dumb middle Americans into buying food that kills them so they're forced to spend money on pharmaceuticals that keep them alive.

why do you think there's a "food and drug administration" and not a "food administration" and "drug administration" with checks and balances? it's a cycle of profit.

>How are poor people supposed to survive?

They're not.

by spending it better

You can buy like 300 ramens for 29$

Because they live in a country that overly-altruistic white people built and they know that someone is going to feed their kids if they can't, so why bother being economical or responsible?

Literally just spent $40 at the grocery store. Got 12 pork chops, 6 Chicken thighs, 9 cans of vegetables, two cans of oysters, and two boxes of Mac & Cheese.

Are you for fucking real

>looking for a job for about 3 years
No, you've been waiting for someone to hand you a job.
Daily pay temp labor is ALWAYS hiring, and if you actually show up sober you'll automatically be ahead of over half their regular workers. It will be shit work like sweeping up sawdust or mud on construction sites, but you will get paid for it. It's also a lot easier to get hired on by construction companies by doing this than by showing up at their office with an application. Let them see that you're willing to work and aren't drunk/high/stoned off your ass and it's not hard to get hired on.

Oh I know, I'm just saying she never realized that having that many kids requires money, not that she deserves the money.

>No one who is living off the labor of others should be eating and living better than the people who support them.
Said who? Says you? Who the fuck are you?

>Me and my GF spend 100 every two weeks on groceries and we eat fairly healthy

wtf where are they shopping and why do they have 7 fucking limes? it doesn't even go with anything else they got

good luck making that last 7 days, fatty

>Says the man that fucking pays the people to sit around living off the labor of others

let me guess who you are

7 limes strung together equals organic ben wa balls