Wow! 3 days until Donald Trump destroys America, deports illegals, deconstructs every Islamic mosque...

Wow! 3 days until Donald Trump destroys America, deports illegals, deconstructs every Islamic mosque, declares being gay illegal, builds the wall, singlehandedly dismantles the EU and NATO, nukes the Middle East, has non-gay sex with Putin, edits the Constitution to make him Supreme Leader, leaves the UN, declares war on CHYNA, and tells a CNN reporter he smells bad on Twitter.

What excuse do you have for not liking Trump?
Tip: you have none.

Other urls found in this thread:

creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/07/12/jobs-versus-net-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What excuse do you have for liking Trump?
We have a lot in common
>He likes golden showers, and I like them too.
>He hates shitskins, I hate them too
>He grabs bitches by the pussy, I do too

Hear hear!

unpresidented

Well for you Friday id Cryday. Have fun with that.

You clearly did not read my post..

Im not american, so I dont fucking care, sorry for u

>"i love the poorly educated"
>posted with uneducated predictions
awww Trump and OP

"Uneducated opinions"
>op has factual objective statements and I disagree, he's uneducated!!!1!11!111

>He grabs bitches by the pussy, I do too

autist neckbeard detected

thats dum tho m8, maybe if you complain harder ill get confused and think it was a point

If you use the phrase "autistic neckbeard" it is you who is most likely autistic

Cant force you to read

butthurt sheep detected

A-fucking-men. Nice dubs, bro.

He will make it so.

where in the fucking shit are you libtards getting all this!?

Say hello to Al-Masih ad-Dajjal

I have a prediction. Let's see how close I am. Within days of taking office Trump will drop all Russian sanctions for invading Ukraine and taking over Crimea, and screwing with the election. Shortly thereafter the Republicans will institute their Supply Side economic policies which will make the rich richer and screw the middle class and will put us in a depression that will make us nostalgic for the Bush recession.

I bet you're spot on, unless someone else is spot on if you know what I mean

Well, all of that is highly unlikely, but there is this.

Well, since the rich own all the businesses, they'll have to get richer if the not so rich want a job. Dumbass!

I would argue that lowering taxes for small business would be sufficient. With and his "universal" healthcare plan taken into account, lowering tax brackets while increasing federal expenditure more than your democratic opponent would've might not end so well. Also, forcing manufacturers to produce in the States under threat of high tariffs is 1) A slap in the face to conservatism, and 2) Will only increase the cost of products, both foreign and domestic, for consumers. Baseline protectionist trade policies are necessary, but going overboard with them has only ever bit us on the ass. Also, how long can we guarantee these manufacturing jobs security? A decade? It won't be long before automation is integrated and improved to the point where holding onto these laborers won't make any economic sense, and then we'll have an even larger domestic workforce with no work. Besides, the access to capital for every American that's come as a result of market globalization far outweighs the temporary pros of increasing the net amount of jobs by a drop in the bucket.

And you called me a Deplorable
Revenge is sweet snow flake, go find a safe place to hide

Another retard that can't read

>checked

First post is the best post.

To add to this, here's an article written by Thomas Sowell, a renowned economist and writer: creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/07/12/jobs-versus-net-jobs

>Back during the 1980s, when there were huge losses of jobs in the steel industry, the government restricted the importation of foreign steel. It has been estimated that this saved 5,000 jobs in the American steel industry.

>But of course restriction of competition from lower-priced imported steel made steel more expensive to American producers of products containing steel. Therefore the price of these products rose, making them less in demand at these higher prices, causing losses of sales at home and in the world market.

>The bottom line is that, while 5,000 jobs were saved in the American steel industry, 26,000 jobs were lost in American industries that produced products made of steel. On net balance, the country lost jobs by restricting the importation of steel.

all of that sounds wonderful to the trumpnazis though. exactly what they voted for.

I feel like he'll be so so, leaning on the side of shitty. I think lowering corporate taxes will help, but he needs a find a way to pay for. Lowering taxes on rich peoples incomes wont do shit based on historical evidence.

Kicking out muslims and enforcing immigration laws is a great idea. Muslims will only slowly destroy the country like they did with european nations, so starting now will be of great help. Illegals need to learn there are consequences for doing something with illegal in its name.

Now, the wall is retarded and we will pay for it with zero reimbursement. Anyone who believes otherwise is an ignorant retard. Starting a trade battle with china is moronic. They have the ability to weather that storm, but we dont. Plus they are a great emerging market and closing that off to US companies will fuck us too.

His healthcare plan doesnt exist and he wont be able to insure the same number of people and make it cheaper without the unpopular elements of obamacare, or he can make it universal by having everyone have shitty catastrophic insurance. That will cause a politcal clusterfuck.

I hope we end north korea

I'm all for curbing illegal immigration, but fuck me, his economic policies are going to hurt. I remember when a staple of American Conservatism was responsible fiscal spending and keeping inflation at bay.

Well done sir. You provided a solid argument. I agree with your previous assessment.

Thing is, Thomas Sowell is openly conservative, as am I. Being a conservative is why I didn't vote for Trump.

I don't know what's happening anymore.

I don't think it will be as extreme as OP imagines, but I do think we all need to buckle up our seatbelts; it's gonna get strange.

I think Trump is fantastic at marketing. If hes good at one thing its marketing himself and his ideas. He connected with the economic illiterate masses, who cant form complex thoughts. So he used an easy scapegoat in China and globalisation and people fell for it. What those idiots need to realize is that in this current age, you wont make a decent living as a blue collar laborer with rudimentary skills a novice can learn in 2 weeks. They need to go into skilled labor and higher tech manufacturing. Thats what the us does well now, at a competitive price.

but muh coal jobs

I agree, and I'm saying this as a laborer. I'm hoping to go back to school next year, but I could also get an electrician apprenticeship and make decent money. Automation will hit manufacturing first, but it'll be a while before the more complex labor trades are threatened. In fact, there are very few young people doing this work around here. No perceivable shortage of jobs.

People really overestimate how much power the president of the united states has. Do you not realize that if Trump were to actually accomplish any of those things, he would make history for being the first president anywhere who has made that many drastic changes? That's preposterous and ridiculous.

I dislike Trump, and take it from someone like me who doesn't support him, the man isn't going to do shit. You know the left is really fucked up when it has people from their own side defending Trump. Calm the fuck down, dude.

>Im not american, so I dont fucking care, sorry for u

No. Sorry for YOU.

You will never know the glory of being a citizen of our modern day Rome.

You're filth compared to us.

We are gods here.

Well, he also has all three branches of government under his party's jurisdiction now. Of course, I doubt Ryan and McConnell will let him get away with this bullshit

>He connected with the economic illiterate masses, who cant form complex thoughts.

Well that is clearly true. But then the whole two party system has been moving the majority of people into this paradigm. The people were willing choosing between two candidates with lower approval ratings than the current occupant of the Whore House. It was a race of who was the best celebrity, and not who was actually the best for the job.
The only thing with Trump is that he will not actually be doing any of the further destruction of the nation, but will be signing off on what the belt way people tell him he needs to sign. Which may actually let the people see that the job of president is an empty suit position, and that there are other forces that decide what goes on. But then again the people being as indoctrinated as they are probably will hurr durr the whole 4 years, and re-elect the obvious puppet.

See, when I apply Occam's Razor to this, I find it much more likely that this mass "indoctrination" is being accelerated by us, the Twitter constituency, not Bilderberg or some other cabal of evil Jews. I mean fuck, you can only give them so much credit. Mainstream media's content is dictated by consumer interest, it's what the masses want to see and the "spin" comes down to which voting demographic the affiliate(s) believe will widen their profit margins. Murdoch literally stated the only reason Fox News displays blatant conservative bias is because it makes money. Conservative talk, especially around the time of the Tea Party, was fucking hot cakes. Social media has done us absolutely no favors in this respect, nothing will change at the fundamental levels of our democracy if we're not willing to accept the responsibility of being fundamental to our democracy. We need to hold open political discourse at a national level with economic policy at the forefront. No more pussy shit, no more Moloch shit, no more racist shit, no more kike shit, NUMBERS. We need to talk NUMBERS.

underrated post

>It was a race of who was the best celebrity, and not who was actually the best for the job.
This is exactly why the electoral college needs to go. Neither candidate was fit for the job. This was the EC's time to shine. They should have picked someone who wasn't even on the ballot for the primaries, but they failed.

Because their entrails would end up decorating DC the following night.

Because of us.

Ok internet tough guy.

It's 100% legal and within their right to choose anyone they want. In fact, it's the entire purpose for their existence. The Founders didn't trust the people to directly elect a person who is fit to be President.

You do know the EC doesn't vote in DC right?

>Reply
tl;dr
idgaf

No, I'm agreeing with you: They should've chosen someone else. They've done it twice before.

But with tensions as high as they were and allegations of "rigging" being spouted out both ass-ends, what do you think would end up happening to the electors? To our representatives? To that next administration? To the state of our representative democracy? We would shoot ourselves in the foot and do it gladly.

I know. I was exaggerating for effect. The public's reaction would be no less detrimental, though.

Not really, 62 million people, not even 1 in 5 people voted for him

And this is kind of the crux of the whole issue.

But you do you, bro.

That's still a very large demographic of the voting population, and I'm not just considering Trump voters' reactions.

OK basic economics dude. When taxes are low the rich take money out of their busineses because they can keep more of it because of well greed. When taxes are high they invest in in new hires and capital because it is 100% deductible and it reduces their tax burden. This in a nutshell is why Supply side economics work. This is why states like Kansas , who are doing it, are going bankrupt. It is why states like California are doing well, who are not. Plus they have more money for infrastructure. Have you been to Kansas lately.

I'm fairly positive only people that voted trump would be upset, because more people see him as a demagogue, and honestly he fits that checklist

>10 days after that the wall goes up.
>Chili's restaurants all across the country shutter as all the rust belt white poor slobs refuse to take jobs washing dishes because Trump promised them "jobs", not " mexican jobs"
>The red states go hungry as more and more restaurants close because they no longer have free dishwashers and mexican chefs making their pizza, chinese food and mcdonalds
>Soon after a giant Tornado the likes of which have never been seen eat up Kentucky, but the Trump white house reassure us that it was a hoax from China or just a figment of the Liberal media's mind to make us think global warming is real. Pussies.
>finally 100 days later some red neck can't stand that Pence hasn't yet erected 100 ft crucifix's on the white house lawn for Easter and starts shooting all the black people he sees to incite the rapture.
>Mike Pence finally comes out as gay and marries Catlin Jenner
>Trump moves to Russia
>The British take over because Brexit was a massive failure.
>Tea Party is ironically completely happy to be ruled by a classy queen even though the NSA is still controlling everything but it's ok because white people are in charge and it just feels right.

Can you all shut the fuck up and suck some Traps off? That will be the only thing that will take me out of reality.

This is Reddit or Sup Forums?

Mostly people that voted Trump, yes. However, this past year has been a solid testament to just how much influence he and his constituency has over media and popular opinion. I'm fairly positive that the outcome of electing somebody else would be even more erosion of trust in federal agencies, the voting system itself and the next administration.

Isn't that more or less the setup for Code Geass

Niggers voted over 90% for Hill Dog. But yeah, no, dumb people like Trump. Get fucked Canadian.

>pic related. I bet no one every heard about this story. Now what if the races were reversed? Hmmmm... I wonder.

This can be done upside down too, but of course you bunch of faggots democrats and republicans only see what you want to see

>I'm so upset I keep going to sites and people tell me my orange leader is a retarded fag.. what does it all mean basil?

>Now what if the races were reversed?

An old black lady would be dead and five white suspects would be charged with attempted felony murder, aggravated assault, armed robbery, first-degree criminal attempted arson, first-degree burglary, and battery.

>over media and popular opinion.
That's why the most recent polls he's doing garbage tier
>how much influence he and his constituency
The republicans did, he doesn't. The more he just keeps shitting on the members of congress he needs it will be too late

>The more he just keeps shitting on the members of congress he needs it will be too late

For your sake and mine, I hope that's the outcome. But as far as the election year went, his base was undeniably vociferous and as far as that poll goes, don't you know it was rigged?

They're always rigged, unless it's an internet poll(that goes his way)

It's funny: They're doing all this to preserve the white race, or something along those lines, yet they're sending the white working class, and the economy they thrive on, straight to "Venezuela on Steroids".

>lists nothing but good things
Would be a dream come true.

>deconstructs every islamic mosque
Trump never struck me as a post-modernist

Yes but that is only due to conditioning over many decades by those groups. What the society has become is a mix of both Orwell, and Huxley. All done through again not the Jews, but the Globalists who want a nice little one world government, and a new age of feudalism.

I don't get it, they wanted to send a fuck you to the government, but I don't really get why in the end. The debt almost doubled, I get that but the deficit was getting closer back. The jobs, we've been outsourcing for a couple decades it's not like it can really come back competitively. I find it more funny, that you can have a more logical discussion on Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Well it was not so much that they did not trust the people, as it was they did not want people who lived in sparsely populated areas to be at the mercy of the more densely populated states. If they had wanted a pure Democracy they would have made it majority rule, but they wanted a Republic where the individual had equal rights under law.

No, really, they like it when you do that.

Okay, who exactly are the globalists and how the blueballed fuck would they even begin to tackle the statistical nightmare that would be a "one-world" government? If we're speaking of globalized market proponents, 1) I agree with them, as the net effect of global trade has been an undeniable boon to our respective national economies, and 2) What the hell would incentive them to run the world, economically? Where would the competition be? These are still capitalists were talking about. Also, conditioning through what?

>our modern day Rome
Yes, the similarities to the first book of Tacitus' Histories is noteworthy. Trump is probably Otho.

fuck yeah i love the don. end the eu, fuck china and kill all satanists

It becomes a chicken-or-egg question in no time, however. MSM would never give the public anything against its own interests no matter how much the public might want to see it.

I really like this image.

>pictures liberals masturbate to at night

>Five white supremuhcists
>Major headline news
>Call for attorney general's resignation.

mid-day quickie too

Sure.

My excuse is CNN Mind Controlled me not to like Trump.

>declares being gay illegal,

He has never said a single thing against gay people. Stop buying into the hype.

Is that what fox news paid you $5 to say on air?

When he is done his first term, every KPI of the U.S. will have improved significantly, without doubt.

and in 15 years, you'll realize why you need abortion