Melania =

Melania =
-nowhere to be found
-no significant input on anything
-english is even poor

Kellyanne =
-basically handed Trump the election.
-unabashedly venerates him.
-key confidante & advisor in EVERY move.
-finesses Trump's image worldwide with perfect class, intelligence and sexiness.

so...at what point...

just sayin'.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-za/entertainment/celebrity/age-defying-stars-over-70/ss-AA9cDLV#image=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kellyanne is nice and all but she's way to submissive to The Donald. He'd never be able to get it up for her.

She's smart, I'll give her that, but she looks like trash every time she shows her face in public. She's obviously the exact opposite of what Trump goes for: airhead models.

right

Fucking Sewer Rat Barbie. She makes me want to vomit.

Damn. That's some hardcore stank-eye. Maybe he's already banging Kellyanne.

>Maybe he's already banging Kellyanne.
But how?

Check out the look on the dude's face next to her. He definitely saw Trump grab her by the pussy.

she looks like sarah jessica parker

>all natural

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire three dominatrix prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed
>fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne and mocking you
>they get up on the bed
>walking on the bed
>straddling your body
>stepping on your cock and balls
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle
>tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>it's habbening!!!
>urine starts to flow
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice and make fun of your tiny cock
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>stroking furiously
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you now
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHHHH
>OOOOOOBAAAAAMMMMAAAAA!!!!!
>cum buckets

does anyone notice how good Trump's doing for a guy of fucking 70?

name one

That's good? He's a fat fuck. There are plenty of other celebrities who are older and look much better than him.

and they are?

jeez man

How do you know that's not what happened?

Take your pick.

msn.com/en-za/entertainment/celebrity/age-defying-stars-over-70/ss-AA9cDLV#image=4

Gotta take care of that rock and tree vote. They're friends with the squirrels and everyone knows that it's the squirrels who really rule the world.

Donald Trump will make America great again.

i don't get why squirrels are so fucking racist though.

They don't tend to think very deeply so they get hung up on external differences. Black squirrels hate gray squirrels hate red squirrels. Squirrels of all fur colors have a particular hard-on for the human Negro, though. Slaves ate a lot of squirrels back in the day. Black squirrels were preferred and they were nearly hunted to extinction.

one of the people who participated in celebrity apprentice said he has tons of side pussy. and she is a trump supporter.

I thought that was about it.

Oh yes I see. Trump doesn't match any of these fucktard.

>tons of side pussy
Considering that he goes from wife-to-wife via extramarital affair, I don't think Melania could even pretend to be surprised. I don't see how any woman sees that bellowing orange spongecake attractive but money's one helluva aphrodisiac.

>money's one helluva aphrodisiac.
and power is a more powerful aphrodisiac than money. he had a lot of pussy before. the white house is now going to be a revolving door of pussy now. and not monica lewinsky style pussy either.

Someone's jelly doughnut with cheeeese

Congratulations, you found four who aren't fat fucks like Trump. If you look even harder, you'll find some who actually still look good too.

That fat person taking a pic is probably thinking, "damn, that's what I look like naked."

>revolving door of pussy
I wonder how long it will take the moralfags in Congress to dig Ken Starr out of wherever he's been hiding.

>jelly doughnut with cheeeese
also fucking disgusting

won't happen for a republican unless congress swings democrat, and even then probably won't happen.

You underestimate how many Republican moralfags there are. See: Nixon.

ben carson is a moralfag and he loves trump. republicans will not jeopardize their hold on power.

i believe nixon was thrown to the wolves by democrats. republicans only caved when it became inevitable

>thrown to the wolves
The Watergate burglary is just the tip of Nixon's criminal activities while in office. He should have died in prison.

>-finesses Trump's image worldwide with perfect class, intelligence and sexiness.
i ..... i, ....... i dont even

perhaps, but presidents before and after all have probably done shit just as bad.