how can i get my dick slightly more bigger

im fine with its size but it would be nice to go half a inch more yo

Other urls found in this thread:

thevisualiser.net/index.php?rt=home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Im fine with the size"
>"I want it half an inch bigger"
So no, you're not ok with the size.

We get it, don't chastise the man he already has a small duck.

5.5 is small?

It ain't big.

Slap it.
Call it a mean name.
Like shorthead.

Hate when they've got a small duck, can never satisfy my cravings

i just want a average size

anything under 7 inches is small

Seriously, that shit is the worst, that won't fill me up? And you want me to pay 17.99 for it? Fuck you

Ey man, consider it a deal. Plus, if you complete the following puzzle you get two for the price of three.

It is what it is,

what is the worst way to kill yourself??

Two for the price of three you say!?

5.5 is actually exactly average

Why, yes! Two for the price of three!

Surgery. Only way.

You cannot increase your penis size you gullable faggot. Your only option is surgery to actually increase the size. I suggest you look into exercising the PC muscles (male version of keigel exercises). Tighten up that small dick. I'm about a rock solid 7 incher. Sorry about your size Sup Forumsro.

thevisualiser.net/index.php?rt=home

Also look into jelqing, eating healthy, exercising, and really anything to help your cardiovascular system. Having a healthy system contributes to better blood flow and jelqing and other exercises help expand the blood capacity of the penis. Hope this helps user

Found the 12 year old

I jack off almost every day... cuz I'm lonely... I'm 15 and got 7 inches not shitting u

these discounts

Bro go get some bitches with that schlong. Then again girls around your age arent thinking about sex just yet. Wait until 18 or later thats when the girls start to come out of the closet about wanting the D.