Hey guys, I need some Sup Forums tier advice here

Hey guys, I need some Sup Forums tier advice here...
I was on okcupid, and was talking to this cute 18 y/o goth girl, and she told me to add her on facebook. So I get on there and ask her if she wants to go get coffee this wednesday after midnight, so I am supposed to go pick her up tomorrow night, then I looked through her profile, and then noticed something.

pic related

what do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
nooooooooooooooo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abort mission user

What country?

US

Stop talking to her and report her to the OKcupid admins.

as long as you say zero sexual things thing in a way that can be recorded you should be ok. But ask yourself is your freedom worth it?

run with the force of 8 million niggers, 14 year old sex isnt worth the jail time

Fucking do it. Fresh tight pussy bro.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

post pics, but i say do it

check em

stop being a pussy

Yes i agree post pics

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Yeah, no. Don't do it, unless you're:

a) a complete idiot
or
b) so desperately lonely that you think going to jail for ten to twenty years is worth it.

not worth it, could be a setup. inb4 Chris Hansen

those seem like fabricate responses

things that a person would say trying to catch a pedo

dont do it op, most underage on those cites are feds

she doesnt look that young...

I feel like you're asking the wrong people for advice on this matter.

hardcore b8 m8. Report her to okcupid and never look back.

Wait Sup Forums let him post pics then we decide

>btw if she asks for a number download talkatone and make a fake number

Do it or give me her facebook name. Ill fuck her.

>black lipstick
>spiked dog collar

What part of this pic doesn't look that young, user?

yeah do it,
cholobrows/10

when I was 22 I'd meet her

would be probably too scared to actually sleep with her though, even if she really wanted to. the consent age here is 15, so I'd at least wait after that.

but then again, who knows. too old for that now.

You can always contact her parents if you can find them on FB user.

and then get their consent youll be gtg

maybe throw em a couple tubs

10000% this is a set up.

OP's probably been naughty and into this sorta thing before but feds want to catch him in the act.

Get either a timestamped pic or her on cam before you meet. Be sure you're not being catfished or worse, it being a setup.

Why does it look like her eyebrows are photoshopped in ?

Also, she doesn't really have the facial structure of a 14 years old.

All this shit is strange... Did she say some weird stuff, tried to bait you into sending nudes or stuff like that ? Might be a catfish ?

Also, coffee at midnight, lolwat.

If age of consent is 15 in your state, might be worth it to meet her in a more neutral context first, not flirt, just have a good time with her and move on after she's "legal".

But two things:

14 years old are boring as FUCK so... No idea what you could do / talk about with her.

and

It's still extremely questionnable to wanna fuck such a young person but hey, I'm just giving advice, the choice is yours.

Mate abort abort, shit u never know, u might end up on an episode of To Catch a Predator

Retarded idea - she'll just say op was grooming her and get him arrested.

its either bait or you'll be on an episode of predator. get out of there while you still can

It's a setup for sure.

her FB is pretty discreet... seems like all of her friends are various goth fanatics around the country, who are all obsessed with marilyn manson. hardly any real personal info.

nooooooooooooooo.com/

If you get caught, the one life you have will be forever ruined. A day or so of pleasure = Life ruined forever. Is it really worth it user?

Daddy issues have no age limit, user.

fucking... run... its not worth it m8.

this

Don't bitch out, finally give up your viginity ... You'll never get 14yr old pussy for the rest of your life

Age is just a number..

Hey, , this user gives the best advice so far.

Also meeting in a neutral context first is always a good idea. Once you know she's real, you can walk her on the midnight graveyard all you want.

>totally sounds like a legit facebook

Whatever, man. You're clearly here looking for someone to tell you it's okay. Fuck it, I don't give a shit if you get v&. Go for it.

Kek

user, if you have to ask then you've already made your decision.
Now repeat:
>if she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me

who says its going to be a sexual meet up?
just meet in the day duh

do it op

IT'S A TRAP - RUN.

OP JUST DONT FUCK HER, anything below blowjob or a handjob is legal

I was looking for validation and advice on how to get away with it, but now im having second thoughts...

just choked on my food...

do it but nothing sexual if she hints towards it call the cops on her cause then she breaking the law and laugh at her XD

and prison cell is just a room, right?

and electric chair is just a piece of furniture... but I don't think you can get that for just meeting someone at midnight, not even in the US.

sooo.... you wanna risk jailtime for some 14 year old pussy that isn't even fresh? Dude...

is this real life?

Most likely scam had one happen to me had a girl on POF we talked and talked usual shit then she asks to exchange pics sure why not most dudes wouldn't object I make sure to never show my face for reasons like this after the exchange she casually mentions she's 15 at that point I said nope deleted her and everything a day or two later I get a call from her dad asking for money because apparently after I stopped talking to her she slit her wrists or something and wanted medical bills paid I told my dad who is in law enforcement and he said it sounded fishy and I had deniability plus I had just turned 18 guy threatened to have me aressted and all this crap but eventually he disapeard my dad's friend who works for the Feds said it's a scam that's been going on for awhile and they are trying to catch them

It's a man

Dude if you can't tell this is a set up...

Enjoy jail and life long sex registered offender

Abort son

report her to okcupid for catfishing and for being a child pedo ez

I'm with this guy. You gon' get v&, son.

You're going to get raped to death in prison.
RIP in peace user

Oooh it's a setup it's a setup it's a setup

USA POWER QUADS

Meet and fuck mate

Kek I understood that reference

Come on man she's not even a virgin plus she's ugly to boot.

Don't risk it mane.

QUADS CONFIRMED THIS IS YOUR DESTINY, GO AND GET IT user

>you do or say something that piss her off
>she freaks out and call dad
>dad bash your face in
>cops arrest you
>dad becomes local hero
>25 to life
>gets to have all the sex you want in prison

Tell her you're sorry, that you thought she was at least 18 and call it off. Take screencap of her acknowledging this. Then tell her you will, however, be at the meetup location because you wanted coffee for yourself.

its a fucking cop

its a fucking cop

its a fucking cop

its a fucking cop

its a fucking cop

its a fucking cop

Abort fucking mission user.. There are other ripe holes to plunder

>I'm going to be 15 in a couple of weeks...

kek

this

Does not look 14 dude, back the fuck out

I think you should go through with it. What's the worst that could happen?

It's a cop back away

it's a cop, say it's wrong and that you're deleting her
you're fucking retarded dude

kill yourself

tell her you're not having sex, see if she replies. don't want get caught in a sting

This

14 will get you 20. 20 years of being butt raped by niggers doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me.

It's obviously a set up. Leg it, OP.

Send her a dick pic to let her know you're really interested. Coffee date will go gr8

Punctuation, motherfucker - do you know it?

omfg is this really happening....

Are you going to let the very small chance that it isn't her stand in the way of finding true love? Don't be a cuck

Wow even if was pedo or she ain't cheese pizza. I wouldn't touch bc I know I get much better than this

Just don't fuck her for a few weeks/months and you're probably fine. Make it clear you're just going to be friends, nothing more. It'll make her want you more, anyway.

c o p
o
p

If there's grass on the field, she's too old.

you should have never had the conversation

now you have no plausible deniability

If her age ain't on the clock, she ain't ripe for the cock.

Some men you just can't reach, take what had here last week. That's the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

I don't think that's right

Gotta be right, he got dubs.

should I ask her for a timestamp?

yes

>kek I am just in touch with reality to get pop culture references

Proud of you user

>Done it before
Daddy problems whore. Run.

Its not a trap, this girl is just really really fat. Thats why they do these type of shots