This is a long shot but I need some help from you Sup Forums

this is a long shot but I need some help from you Sup Forums.

My girlfriend is missing, She has an iphone and it's on right now, as far as I know the phone is on her but ignoring everything.

I was hoping someone can help me get into her icloud to turn her "Find my iPhone" on so I can find her.

I will not give out info on her so please just point me in the right way.

I could totally help, but fuck you

go to forgot passord
hope you know her security question
try passwords that she would use
isn't there a way of viewing your friends locations via iphone?

op is stalker

her location is off, by getting into find my iphone I can turn on lost mode and it'll lock her phone and tell me where her phone is, both me and her family are worried

>creepy stalker looks to Sup Forums for rape help

That is what I assumed.

ikr

if her family know then try working out password or security question with them pedo fag

Which is why we need to help him

if u are serious call the cops they can track the iphones location

pedos and cops don't get along well with eachother

Not until 48 hours has passed, she has a drug issue and keeps breaking down, she will go out do the drugs she wants and then comes back but we are scared she wont come back one day...
Her family doesn't know the info needed to get pass any questions she has set up

shes just fucking another guy nothing to worry about

what's the question?

> I know the phone is on her but ignoring everything
> I know the phone is on her
> ignoring everything

You know she has her phone and is ignoring you? she doesnt want anything to do with you

Where did your parent meet (typed in awnser and it didn't take
What was you childhoods nickname?
Unknown to the both of us.
Date born (got that one)
and Fav food (unknown)

to be fair you are taking that out of context

how can you not know her fave food, go for some generic shit, pedo,
think of common nicknames for her name
she parobably put something basic for where perants met up (school, work, 10 months before her birthday)

I know her and she most likely put something else down that the question would have reminded her of it.
Such as "What is your fav food?" Most would would put down their fav food, Her she would put her dogs name brand food and flavor for it. She's a Sup Forumsro and knows how to hide herself from this shit so the only way I can see getting past it is programs that are not legal and by pass all safety crap apple made

Its much easier. Get at her PC/Laptop and read all her passwords out.

i really don't give enough of a fuck really, and i'd rather be asleep. good luck

No laptop, she set it up and one of her friends computer long ago and just buys music. never plugged into a computer

let her go and find someone else that isn't crazy.

she's only going to drag you down. look at yourself now asking for hacking help on Sup Forums, it's already started. if she doesn't care enough about herself to not do stupid shit, you sure as shit ain't gonna get her to care about herself.

^ kek

like I said... long shot.....