This is my little buddy <3

This is my little buddy

That is an old loyal doggo. 10/10 would pet

Dog/10

Btw he's a 10 year old energetic pug named Bronx

i like your little buddy's facial features.)

wow great posture

you make me look better : )

Stellar doggo m8

got any more pics?
Need them for science.
gr8 doggo

You're one lucky fucker. I miss my guy Aries. Had to have him put down a few years ago. I still miss the giant lug.

Good puppers, Bronx. I always like that type of coloring on animals.

RIP ;(

Fuck off and die piece of shit back to rebbit

Pet him for me, my man

WHY DID THEY KILL DOGGO WTF

I would so totally spoil him with bacon, and belly rubs!

Wow... This post was more edgy than a flintmapped arrow head

He is a spoiled puggle

Here's my Oscar. He's my partner in crime.

Awwwwe

Do you give him bacon? Tell me he still goes nuts for bacon!

He goes nuts for food in general

awesomepupper/10 would totally scratch behind the ears. He needs a nail trim though, before they start to hurt him.

People used to ask me, what food my Aries liked the best, I would just reply "Mine"

He is sleeping now.

Fuckingmutt/10 would totally shovel dog behind the ears

We were on our way to the vet the day I took that picture, she trimmed them up for him.

Dude... You're not upsetting, or impressing anyone with stale pasta. It's a school night. Go to sleep sonny.

When he wakes up give him a belly scratch for me!

aww cute pose

>When he wakes up give him a belly scratch for me
Will do

Awesome. Though in all honesty, it's cute hearing little pogs with slightly long nails running through the house *clickclickclickclickclick* and then they're jumping all around you excited you're home.

His best friend besides me is an orange tabby cat.

We need more awesome puppers in this thread. I have 30 minutes til curse of oak island starts, and I need a good D'awwww before im ultimately disappointed by this week's episode.

you stinky doggo
you're a dumb pupper
go eat some dogfood you stinky dog

10/10 would def pet and feed treats.

He's a dachshund right? If I had a happy little doggo like that, I'd get him a pet skunk to play with.

This is turning out to be a nice doggo thread

Dude... You had BETTER have given him a long ass pet behind the ears after catching a face like that!

He has been sprayed twice in the past year. They like to chill on my front porch eating kitty food, and I go out to smoke without thinking to look.

That's a fine pupper.

Yeah, I was talking more of a captive bred skunk. Where they're descented, and fixed, before they sell them to you. I want one SO bad, but I can't. At LEAST until this April, when I can finally get my petition in front of my apartment complex's board.

Poor things

A little love, and a healthy diet, and I'm sure he'd be a happy, loving doggo once again

Someone that would find enjoyment out of these kinds of pics are a person even a dog wouldn't love. There's something broken inside you that can't be fixed.

Hey guys look, another little kid trying to impress us by staying up late on a school night.

I just wanna steal him from you, and give him yummy treats, and belly rubs until my arms fall off! I'm REALLY jealous of you man. My guy Aries only made it to 9, before his accident

indeed

henlo dogger. hello STINKy dogger. go eat a bone ugly

>TFW a bunch of white knights get triggered

I'm saving all of these for later enjoyment.

doggo has the wisdom of Gandalf, the bravery of Frodo and the loyalty of Samwise

Fag

So fucking edgy dude!!!1!! Omg I cant look! Hide your children. user is on the loose

What would you call that color? Never seen one like him.

He's an Isabella dapple.

Adorable! I used to had a dog that slept like that next to me every night! :)

What a waste of a get.

Go back to iFunny