Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Something bad happened to me today, since I have few friends, if any at all, I need to let it out here...

So today I walked to my car, and a random guy asked me for €1 for food, since I'm a good person, I agreed and took out my wallet.
As soon as I gave him the €1, he asked for more.
I said I didn't have any change left. Then he said, don't make me pull out the knife (he kept his hand in his jacket, I am not even sure he had a knife), well then obviously he took all the money from my wallet, maybe €10 not more.
The guy looked quite homeless and was missing some teeth, maybe in his 30s, was significantly shorter than me, I didn't want to risk fighting back, now I regret it very much...

Now to my problem, first how do I cope with not attacking him back and not being a pussy?
It all happened close to my home, maybe 50m away, I am afraid to see him again, what should I do?

What would you have done in my situation? and what would you do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-dylan-noble-autopsy-cocaine-20160802-snap-story.html
anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well overall you didn't get hurt and that's the main thing, with people like that they've got nothing to lose so they probably will hurt you if it comes down to it.

You can carry a weapon on you, knife, can always keep a baseball bat with you to prevent closer combat (kek bat) or you can always report it to the police, try and record another encounter if it happens again with your phone etc.

Sorry you're a beta cuck, I assume because you put the denomination not in dollars your government won't let you shoot your attacker with a .38 sig.

OP is a flaming pussy who cant defend himselfand your advice is to take out phone and record. Now homeless Jake has a new phone.
Fucking neet stay in the basement

>€10
>50m
>being this much of a bitch

confirmed eurocuck

Well what else he meant to do? Beat the ever living shit out of him so that he comes back later with some mates who wreck his car and/or his house?

Everyone here would have done the same thing. If they tell you different they are retarded or lying. It's not worth dying for 10 bucks.

Yes I didn't get hurt, what I don't understand why didn't he take everything from me, phone, car keys, he just took the money from the wallet and walked away, he didn't even take the wallet.

My guess that he was probably a junkie-- still was very uncomfortable being threatened by a knife...

If you are looking for support you've come to the wrong place. These faggots will hand over their mothers if it meant they could avoid a paper-cut but they will lie thru their tooth to not come off looking like the over-weight virgins they are.

you shouldn't regret it. better men than you have been mugged. it happens, you're only out 10 pound. not worth the risk.
unless you're carrying the big man's laundry in a golden lined suitcase, just hand it over and live another day.

Cars are a bitch to unload unless you know a guy and both phones and cars are traceable. Safer just to take the cash

Could just be that he wanted the money, I'm sure if you carry a weapon on you, if he happens to come back just calmly warn him to back off or you'll hurt him, something along those lines.

A simple $10 isn't worth you following him up to get revenge and he probably didn't have a knife and even if he did, he probably wouldn't have used it

Yes I agree it's not worth fighting over €10, but still I feel like I should've done something, not just stayed passive and fully cooperative with that fuck... that's what really bothers me.

No, I am not looking for support, just want to know if I done the right thing and what would you guys do etc. i don't feel scared. I just ignore people who try to get fun out of this

he'd have to sell the rest of that shit. junkies only want cash

Just call the cops you faggot. You're obviously a UK fag so you should know carrying a knife there is basically a life sentence.

>Muh-ricaaaah
>can be shot anytime by a nigger or a cop

Enjoy your freedom

>tfw robbed by homeless chad
Carry knife from now on, next time he approaches, draw your's first. I'm an Americuck so idk how the laws work wherever you are just be careful.

Just be glad he only got your monopoly money 50 miles from your home...

yeah you feel like a victim, cause you are. it's not your fault bro. survivor's guilt is a mother fucker

OC pepper spray can fuck up even junkies.

If you're actually gonna buy, remember it's OC.
Everything else is weak.

If you are americunt I recommend Foxlabs, and for eurofags RSG is best.

They are a lot more expensive than generic shit but it's worth it.

dont feel like a pussy
in hindsight he could well have had a knife
even a fucking butter knife can kill you
a plastic knife can slash skin open easy aswell
add the fact that to this guy who has nothing and has to eat chances are you could well have ended up dead by whatever means, even a small scuffle and you fall over and knock your head

the guy got away with fuck all, so fuck him, would advise calling the cops just because his success with you will most certainly make him more confident with commiti g such a crime again

could be unlucky enough to be you again

dont carry a weapon, just make sure you dont carry any valuables or much cash from now on

Well OP, first thank your for your question. The homeless are a huge problem in most of our western urban centers. Homeless are mentally ill, drug addicted and as a result they are unpredictable which makes them difficult to deal with. In addition they are often very disease ridden and they smell terribly. So right off you did the right thing but also you made some mistakes. You did the right thing by avoiding physical contact with a disease vector and exposing yourself to TB, skin infections, HIV, hepatitis, tularemia and god only knows what else. But you DID NOT watch your fucking ass. Did you not see this nigger before? Probably you did. If I ever saw such a raggedy ass nigger around my fucking car you know I'd get my piece and take care of his ass. Again you did not do this, so what now? Get a baseball bat and and go find him. When you do ask him politely if he remembers you. Then just as he starts to answer you beat him with your bat until he can't walk. Then leave taking your bat with you. That is how you do it bitch.

If he doesn't have the knife out, you can easily pop the guy in the throat before he has a chance to pull the knife out.

I teach self defense. One of my first rules to new students, if the knife is already out, give them what they want. If it's not, just the threat of violence is enough to warrant first strike.
Of course this is Texas. Who knows the laws in other states, or the UK where OP is from.

Yes, I might buy myself a knife after this encounter, just in case...
Thanks.

Yeah you are probably right

No, if I was anywhere but on balkan I'd call the cops, here cops would give a damn.

Probably will go down this path if I encounter him.

Pepper spray is a good idea, what does OC mean?

Thanks, I never carry much cash for this reason

>assuming cops shoot non-niggers

kek

Do not carry a knife for the intent of protection if you do not know how to use it defensively. You will get your ass handed to you, and stabbed with your own knife.

>€
>obviously a UK fag

Are you this fucking stupid?

dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien

>Cop shooting ape everyone freak out
>Cop murdering a person nobody cares

OC is the shit that gives chili peppers their heat.

Di si na Balkanu?

>cops shoot drunk, high idiot who tried to run from the cops and had his hands behind his back

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fresno-police-shooting-video-dylan-noble-autopsy-cocaine-20160802-snap-story.html

wow...how totally underwhelming. Idiot deserved it.

My idea would be to go back and beat the living fuck out of him. You may profit by taking your money back plus whatever else he begged or stole. Don't forget to piss on him to assert dominance to nearby homeless people. This should prevent any future attacks from other homeless. If you're afraid of going alone, just bring a friend or two. Otherwise you can just move on with your life and have a game plan for next time.

I laughed at this xD
I won't chase him, but I don't know how I'll react if I see him again.
I am cautious when it comes to this, he hid somewhere, like he was waiting for a target...
He came out of nowhere...

I never used any weapon for defense or an attack. I am all around a nice person who never causes damage to others.

Bosna, Sarajevo

Rather than regret the past, learn from it and make changes for the future

Literally every single day of my life I remind myself when I'm legally allowed to kill.

>If someone enters my home without permission
>If someone forces entry into my car
>If someone threatens to assault with a deadly weapon (even if I haven't seen the weapon)
>If someone assaults a nearby citizen with a deadly weapon

By constantly reminding myself that it's okay to KILL in these situations, I know that there's absolutely zero possible repercussions for punching someone square in the face

99% of muggings and robberies DEPEND on fear. These people are drugged up, homeless, have poor diets, don't go to the gym,... in a real fight they'd get their ass handed to them. So they try to scare you into not fighting them - usually with the threat of weapons. If you aren't scared, they don't know what to do, and they'll usually just run away or give up.

In the rare case that this is one of the 1% of muggings / robberies where they actually attack instead of just scaring you into giving them money, the absolute strongest weapon in any fight is surprise. If you put your fists up and take a fighting stance they'll prepare for a fight and get ready to move or dodge defensively. If you go from acting casual to FLIPIPNG THE FUCK OUT AND PUNCHING THEM IN THE DICK WHILE SCREAMING LIKE A MONKEY AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS their brain will be too busy trying to process what's going on to actually react to it. Get in as many blows as you, to as many parts of their body as you can. Hit the face, stomach, crotch, arm, leg, chest, stomach again, face again, its doesn't fucking matter. Punch him 72 times in the dick -- whatever works. JUST DON'T STOP BEING CRAZY.

Don't worry about if you hurt him, or if you made him infertile, or if you fucked up his teeth worse... If he said he had a knife you had LEGAL DEFENSE to murder him, right there on the spot. Anything short of murder is mercy.

aa ok
Ne znam kakvi su zakoni kod vas, al OC suzavce moš slobodno nosit u Hrvatskoj.
Peku ko vatra oči ti tak nabubre da buš skoro potpuno slijep.

Jedino mjesto koje ih prodaje u Zagrebu je dućan Hunter kž.

Find him, rape him. Simple

Nice Spyderco PM2... assuming this is your actual EDC and not some random pic you pulled off blade forum

If he won't show the weapon its cause he didn't have one. Kick his nuts in and call the cops. He's s homeless fuck you aren't. Cops will believe you.
You just became his permanent victim and bank anytime he wants money he'll be back. Stand up or forever lie down.

Very useful information, thank you very much.

Iskreno, ne zanima kakvi su zakoni. Da šta valjaju ne bi se ovo nikad ni dogodilo. Covjek na balkanu sam sebe mora braniti, policija/vlast nista ne radi. Gledat cu da uzmem neki kompaktni OC suzavac, hvala :)

Evo upravo sam vidio jedan na olx.ba sa 11% OC-a, to je ok?

Yes, I won't let this happen again, unless someone pulls a gun xD

It's mine. PM2 is part of my daily carry. Probably the best folder I've ever owned.

Your EDC is for pussies.
Squat 350 and eat bullets you pansy ass bitch.

if you live in the states you should've just started reaching behind your back/literally shove a hand down the back of your pants. either you get shanked realquick or he fucking books it because he thinks he's about to get shot to shit, either way you don't gotta fight back

I see you're a fan of lead poisoning...

What the fuck is that C with some lines through it you keep mentioning?

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

Good you have sorted through the good stuff. It's also really important to be situationaly aware, see them before they confront you.

When ever I'm in a iffy situation, feel like someone is looking at me funny... I start to hum or sing quietly to my self. It's unusual, it makes me seem like I'm not normal, like I have a few screws lose.

It's subtle, but it very well maybe enough to throw them off and make them consider another target.

Also, getting a punching bag, and beating on it 10 minutes a day can really help, not to mention it's a good easy upper body work out.

moj je isto 11% znači da je vjerojatno to to

ne zaboravi samo pazit na rok trajanja, postane potpuno inertno kad istekne rok

don't be an idiot.. is it really worth getting in a fight with someone who might have a weapon, and possibly getting slashed or stabbed, over that small amount of cash? you got off easy, chump.. now file a police report, give them a description of the guy.

next time, practice some situational awareness.. if you see the guy, go back to your house or somewhere safe you can shelter, and call the cops again.. have him arrested.

it wouldn't to carry some sort of weapon on you, but you don't sound like you are trained or really know how to defend yourself, so you could end up dead trying to fight someone, even having your weapon taken and used against you.

now, i carry a gun every day, but that's just me.. to each their own, but really you should avoid trying to play the hero in this case, and get the authorities involved so they can get this guy off the street.. someone who doesn't have anything to lose is not someone you want to get in a fight with.

This

Go buy a meal at McDonald's
Shit in the burger
Drop it where he lives
Watch him cry because he wants to eat but he cant

I'm a fan of not being a bitch
>I can see you cheer for the opposition

Id just pull out a gun next time i see him if i were you, rob him back and shoot his ass

Yeah they are good. The pic I have is my Two PM2s and my Ti Military. I have quite a few Spydercos.

That's also a nice Surfire you have. My Cousin has one of the same model but in OD Green. I'm not really a fan of them, my EDC light is a Zebra Light sc62w, 1000lummens.

Due to Trump becoming president, many people are relocating their physical ip address before his inauguration using a vpn to avoid any restrictions Trump maybe try to slam down on Internet users. Better safe than sorry anonyourself.club

Who lives in a beta cuck country.

Cuck begets cuck.

Very good information, I like the punching bag idea :D

Hvala, čovjek koji prodaje kaže da je rok 2 godine

It's not worth it, nor is it about the money, nor do I want to chase the guy and act like a hero. I just feel anger for not doing anything, even not running away, could've easily outrun the cunt and want to be somewhat prepared if I encounter the same or similar person again.

Very good xD

>gun

If you live in a place where you can own a gun, then get one. If you can only carry a knife, then carry a knife. If you can't carry anything then pull your dick out, no one wants to fight someone with their dick out.

Easy; Just spend a grand or so on a nice longsword, figure out an easy way to conceal carry it... And they whip it out if mugged. Who's gonna stay and fight with a guy holding a fucking longsword.

Yeah I just got a heavy bag a few weeks ago. It hurts your hand the first week or two... But it is worth not using gloves (you wont have them in a real fight) and worth watching some YouTube tutorials about.

typical neckbeard response

Very funny thanks, what would you recommend for females? They certainly do not have a dick?

Too clarify though... That's not that good of a long sword, and it's only about $500 (USD)... if You are serious you need one of these. It's only $880 USD

Op, carry a hammer in the side pocket in your door of your car, but in a box of nails also so if you get caught with it in your car you can just say "oh I was at my mates house fixing a few things for him"

Hammers are fuking lethal, cheap, can swing them in confined places, one smack to the head and opponent is down and out (maybe even dead so careful)

are you faggots seriously telling op to carry a fuking huge object like a sword? are you cunts living in this reality? too much ching chong cartoons I think

odd idea xD
Sup Forums never fails to make me laugh

Alright, I'll stop being a neckbeard; Weeb time How about a nice Katana?

The Citadel Ocean Katana, only $2,800ish USD

>move to America
>buy a gun
>never get mugged by manlet hobos

> under-rated

but get shot by anyone who mistakes you for one

whats so funny? It's a realistic option for op

Having just a bat or just a hammer can show intent to do harm. If you have baseballs or nails then it's less likely that they can pin murder charges on you.

Or you could carry a large wrench with a few other tools in a tool bag. If anyone asks they're just there in case you break down.

exactly. Also if you go down the baseball bat route at least buy a glove and ball to keep with it in your car, and know a local park where you can play so if officer asks you where you play you're not going to be a stunned mullet going "ah ahhh ah ah at da park ya know"

yes this is also a good idea.

hey nice gun user
>carries an extra mag
>tac flashlight
>not one but TWO knives

pic related

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

yes exactly xD

Just seems like a silly thing to carry a hammer and nails around, with this logic you could get away with murder.

Yes carry a tool bag every time I decide to leave the house, I need something compact.

Similar story
>walking home from safeway late at night
>our city has a bit of a homeless problem
>small town, but they are everywhere and most of them are either mentally ill or on some kind of drug
>pass by an ally, about two blocks from my house
>some guy asked if I had any money to spare
>"no"
>"come on man I see the bag in your hand. I know you have money"
>"I have money just none to spare"
>"you can't even help me out a little bit? I'm freezing out here and I'm hungry"
>lose my temper
>"i said i'm not helping you you fucking degenerate"
>he starts swearing at me
>I keep walking
>suddenly hear running behind me
>turn around just in time to see him charging at me
>remember feeling an intense feeling of shock, my stomach got very tight as if on a roller coaster, and my heart was beating very hard
>didn't even think, just dropped the bag and got ready to fight
>first thing I thought to do was kick his legs to knock him down
>start kicking the shit out of him
>after he starts groaning in pain I pick up my bag and ran
>ran all the way back to my apartment building
>heart still pounding like hell

This was probably the worst experience of my life. Fuck homeless people.

My advice is to start carrying around a baton or something. Not a knife. Knives aren't reliable for self defense regardless of what people will tell you unless you want to go through a defense course. If I were in your shoes I would have sized him up and called his bluff and at least scared him off. Sometimes making yourself look and seem bigger can pay off in these kinds of encounters.

Again though, to reiterate: fuck homeless people.

Well, for starters, you don't give to street beggars EVER.

PROTIP: It's not going to food, it's going to alcohol or drugs. They likely get free food at soup kitchens and pantries.

And once they know you are a punk who's gonna give them money, they don't see that as you being a "good person" they see that as you being a weak mark to be exploited (also, was he a nigger, this is how ALL nigs think, anyone who ever provides help to them they will try to exploit they ALWAYS bite the hand that feed and then wonder why nobody trusts them or treats them as quite human).... maybe even threatened for more.

In the future, you stay armed, and you don't give to beggars ever for any reason.

I personally never would have given him money in the first place, but if threatened I would get my wallet out with one hand and hand it to him, reach in my pocket and pull out my gun with the other and blast him in the throat so he has plenty of time to gurgle and think about what he did before he expires.

Because having your belongings that obviously belong to you would implicate him very directly. If a cop is nearby that can round him up and he has the keys to your car and your fucking phone, he obviously stole from you. If you just gave him 10 bucks that makes it hard to prove he threatened you.

Also it's harder to fence phones/cars than people think and unless if you have the right contacts or are willing to ebay the phone, you aren't gonna make anything off it.

An obvious joke...

>even a fucking butter knife can kill you
>a plastic knife can slash skin open easy aswell

Top fucking kek. This is such a britfag thing to say. Fucking clown.

not all homeless people are assholes... fuck assholes.

The point is to carry it in your car not on your person dingus.

But he was mugged... On foot.... not in his car...

Hopefully that's the case

he's right though extremely unlikely. I agree though fukin britfags are brainwashed into thinking knives are the equivalent of carrying a gun, that's what government brainwashing does to a nation

I would have whipped out my knife and stabbed him in the gut, then call him a ambulance. If he lives then maybe he'll learn something from it.

>not all men are rapists
>not all feminists are radical
>not all sharks bite

It's just a generalization. Anyone who lives in Longview WA knows that the homeless here are a fucking problem.

The one homeless guy who was cool, this guy everyone called Elvis because he was always cheery, even when he wasn't drunk. He would say shit like "I'm the king, baby" and dance and shit just to make people laugh. Guess what? Some other homeless dudes stabbed him to death for his pocket change.

Then there was this little old lady who went around a few years ago handing out gloves to the homeless, and she got mugged by some homeless guy.

The homeless people here are cunts, sub-human trash and they need to leave.

Yeah I kind of agree... I've been carrying at lest a Swiss Army knife on me since I was 8 (out side of school), I don't even think of it as a weapon, it's just a utility tool I carry, like a Flashlight.

And I've never really have anyone question me about it either, but I don't wave them around. But being someone into pocket knives, I notice a lot of people around me carry them. And I live in Nj, about as urban as it gets in America.

>Live in "Great" Briton.
>Average sentence for aggrevated assult is a couple years. Max. White people only.
>Still too much of a pussy to get a fucking bat and go after that fucking guy. It's like it doesn't even occur to you.

But what to expect from a country were over 1400 were systemically gang raped by Paki fucks - and officials in the Government not only ignored it, but actively told the Police to go after the parents that were stirring shit up. Meanwhile, the biggest cunt responsible is walking around with a six figure tax payer job - and not a single one of the children's families members as put a knife or a dick in her stomach. Not even one attempt. For having your own child gang raped. No one. Does. A. Single. Thing.

No one even threw an egg at her. You are a nation of men who are worse than faggots. So fuck you and your 10 dollar bill. Fuck you. Fuck you.

I probably knew it was going for alcohol and drugs, I just didn't want to reject a person asking for a very small amount of money. €1 means nothing to me and they may attack if I reject giving them €1, so I didn't want to risk even a discussion with a person asking for it.

It's not first time I was asked for €1 for "food", many times I was stopped by a gipsy or a homeless guy asking for €1 for "food", and usually they were all very thankful and never tried to hurt me.

This was the first time I was ever exploited in this way.

this

>It's not worth dying for 10 bucks.

No its not. I would die for 10 bucks. Now I'll tell you what is worth dying for - and that is standing up to criminals and fighting them. You are not fighting back to save 10 bucks, you are fighting to defeat an enemy who will probably knife a weaker person, maybe a woman or child. You see sport, when you are man, you have an obligation to make society better. And that means taking risks in certain situations for the GREATER GOOD of everyone.

Women and cucks will try to question you about it eventually, but I think it's mostly just a test to see if they can make you lose your frame.

This is the manliest post I've seen, but I have to ask.

How do you get your armor so shiny my friend? I tried polishing my with cum but it just gets sticky.

But that's the thing. A lot of time muggers who address you first, before making demands, are just gauging what wind of person you are.

For example, "What time is it", if you instantly check your watch or phone, they know you are more passive, that you give in to demands more easily.

Giving him a little, may be why he chose to ask for more.

I don't like the idea that one has to be a bit of an ass to protect them selves, but unfortunately that is where we are.

I don't give money to the homeless, instead I rather give it to a charity that helps them.

exactly user, it's about the principle

why dont you go down to the local ghetto of your nearest city and slay all the evil doers superhero?

just let me know which city so I can laugh when a news outlet reports your dead body has been found in a dumpster

Thanks a lot, I guess I learned a lesson, will not fund homeless people like this anymore.

What is a good way to reject a question like: "You got €1 ? need food ", what would you say to this person?

He's kind of right though.

Each member of society has an unspoken duty to improve the society that they are a part of.