Yo Sup Forums where can i get 4-AcO-DMT online?

Yo Sup Forums where can i get 4-AcO-DMT online?

Also if you have any experience with this shit tell us about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

4-AcO-dmt.com

Super easy to make with ingredients you can buy online if all else fails

Thanks user. Your so fucking helpful.

Is this true? Which ingredients.

I've smoked DMT at least a dozen times. Every single time it's utterly terrifying, then i black out and have intense as fuck hallucinations of endless prisms of celestial colors and beings made of geometric patterns that tell me profound things, then I come back into my body and everything looks super crazy and I feel unparalleled euphoria and inner peace

This sounds fun. I can not fucking wait to get this shit in the mail. Oh happy day!

Acacia root bark, caustic soda, and naphtha (zippo lighter fluid).
You can find instructions online

No.

4-aco-dmt != dmt

I might just look into this if i can't find it online. Thanks for the tip user... Assuming that is not some poisoned shit your trying to get me to make and consume.

I did some the other day. And I would recommend just doing it solo tbh.

I did too much 4-aco-dmt once when I had a cold. Almost passed out due to hyperventilation (couldn't tell if I was breathing correctly due to the phlegm and overbreathed). Almost passing out while tripping balls made me have a panic attack and now I have a mild anxiety disorder :/ I did 25mg when that happened, but before that I had done 15 and 20 as well as 5-MeO-DMT and shrooms like 30x.

Overall its very fun. Very similar to shrooms but 2 hour comeup. Used to be one of my favorite psychedelics.

Really? I have a girlfriend who i like very much. I'm probably gonna do it with her around. I can always tell her to fuck off later if she starts to cause a bad trip. What was your experience like?

Acacia confusa contains DMT. It does not contain 4-aco-dmt.

DMT is readily decomposed by MAO, and is usually vaporized for a trip lasting between 10-20 minutes.

4-aco-dmt is similar in construction to DMT in that there's an acetylated ester located at the 4th carbon position on the DMT molecule. Its effects are similar to psilocybin mushrooms whose active ingredient is 4-ho-dmt

uhhh, i can't remember... is that psilocybin? or is that 4-aCo-DIPT

Thanks for sharing Sup Forumsro. Nice trips.

Seriously people! Where in the world wide web do i find this stuff for sale?

>whose active ingredient is 4-ho-dmt
??? Kek mate ???

>Psilocin (also known as 4-HO-DMT, psilocine, psilocyn, or psilotsin)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocin

Extract from shrooms n convert, apparently fairly easy, but why not just eat mushrooms? if thaats not enough, make a tea from 5 grams of syrian rue and drink that 20 mins before your shrooms

The conversion from 4-ho-dmt to 4-aco-dmt is non-trivial and impossible for most home-gamers.

Not to mention that apparently 4-aco converts to 4-ho in the body during metabolism

That's bandied about all over the net and espoused as cold hard fact when there is zero evidence in any medical literature supporting this. In fact, no one I've spoken to can even begin to propose a pathway for this supposed conversion.

Psilocybin converts to psilocin via a dephosphorylation. No such pathway exists for the acetylated form.

You sound stupid and underage jacking off with your buddies to erowid. Lrn to get shit in person everyone is laughing at you. Cant be antisocial cuck boy ur whole life.

What an interesting observation. Please allow me to retort, go fuck yourself.

I can't breathe every time I do it, i think it's just a part of it

Anyone know if there's a market for zoloft? I've got an ungodly amount of the stuff lying around.

Also checked

Dmt was crazy man. Its like you become one with the earth and existance itself. Real trippy visuals. If its good shit a trip will last about 30 mins..but it could feel like hours in your mind.

No, there's absolutely no market....
Why the fuck would anyone want Zoloft?

Checked what? Stupid bitch.

Na that's 5-MeO-DMT
4-AcO-DMT is basically psilocin when broken down.

I knew it was a longshot. I'm thinking of a scenario where someone with depression wants the medicine but doesn't have insurance. Oh well.

take your meds faggot. If they don't work, tell your doc. You'll be put on something else that does work.

cunt.

So what just not pure dmt basically?

Just found this website BCL Supply. Anybody buy from them? Reddit seems to like them.

I'm not super confident on giving a healthy response but the psychonautwiki has all the info you need on the chemical makeup between the two.

They're slightly different chemically and 4-AcO has an extra O attached.

Thanks bro. Ill look into it more. I got it from a friend of a friend. Said it was home made

The only thing you know is that I have an excess supply of zoloft. The assumption you've made here is a good one, yet incorrect. Carry on fagget

If it's 5-MeO and you ingest it orally nothing will happen. You'll have to vaporize it.
If they gave you 4-AcO, it's active when you ingest it.

I can vouch for BCL Supply

Yeah, they're not as cheap as some vendors on the darknet, but if that's too sketchy for you, BCL works great

I got a 100mg baggie of 4-aco from a friend back in October. By late last month, I hadn't yet gotten around to trying it. By then my friend had died suddenly of a cardiac arrest. Never got to tell him how wonderful this shit is. I've smoked DMT several times and this doesn't really compare too evenly. Much less of a blast off/knock you tf out of your body feeling from the 4aco

Cool beans. Thanks user. I was just checking them out. Do they ship to the U.S.?

whats bcl?

tbh if you're going to buy over the web try to order in your country.

Yeah, they do. It takes a couple weeks, but it's not too bad

Reoprting in, we made this over the course of a day and a half

And we could always make more, and even then we could further refine it to make it as pure as possible, helps ease that shoe-polish taste, makes it white

Thanks for sharing. I like when Anonymous contributes :)

Step-by-step greentext user? Got a nice handful of (You)s if you do it.

LEL

>Friend gets the idea from a lot of online tutorial shit, ever since we first did shrooms, then did acid on my birthday
>He orders basic ingredient off the internet, very easy (the hint is, they sell it as dye)
>The rest is in a paint store or department
>We get to work end of the first day
>I spilled water on my shorts, permanent red stain down the side, looks like sewage
>Friend got super pissed at first but then figured the chemical hadnt been extracted at all

Should I explain the process? I dont know the proper measurements or method, so dont try thi shit after I tell you, go read a guide on cooking

dont waste you're time if you can't even bother to know the amounts or procedure. post the tek you used and be done with it.

Go for it

Where can I buy 6,4-dimethyl-8-trypto-4-benzo-5,7-yl nitroamide online?