Yankees:

Yankees:

>Who's side are you on?

Oh the irony, Trump is the biggest Yankee of all time. Trump Tower is in NYC, Yankee headquarters.

The winning side

Shhhh we can't risk them learning

Apparently, Trump is on THEIR side.

Sanders, and then reluctantly Clinton.

THE ONLY GOOD REPUBLICAN IS A DEAD REPUBLICAN

Well I'm okay with incest so...

What i see here is a happy american defending their right against nigger to celebrate their heritage fuckin niggers can dress up in dresses and turbans and shit. but the second a white guy starts making a noose and strap-in a confederate flag on his truck hes racist.

i fucked ivanka and knocked out trump's knee

i'm on the same side as Yosemite Sam.

"GREAT HORNY TOADS! I'M UP NORTH!... had to burn mah boots.. they tetched Yankee soil!"

Now you're talking. Let's start us a traitor BBQ.

Southerners are retarded, poor, fat and uneducated. Im none of those, so obviously Im against whatever they are for.

New York City wasn't exactly a stronghold of the Lincoln administration. They even considered becoming a free city when the Union was dissolving to protect their trade with the Cotton states

We's gonna make 'Murica great again! Yee Haw!

ctr, it's past your bedtime

Liberals ought to just be rounded up and put down. Trump is the first president with the balls to do that. GO TRUMP!

That's "whose", you semi-literate, inbred, Trump-sucking, black-lung victim.

This. Resurrect this bad motherfucker and let him finish the fucking job.

Neither "Major Party" side.
Both cogs of the same bloated machine.

>Libertarian.

>libertarian

How's the freshman year going? I have yet to encounter a libertarian who wasn't either young and stupid, or old and drawing disability check.

You are not an island.

By God that was a man who knew how to wage a fucking war. Burn it all to the goddamn ground.

Fuck Southerners, fuck Trump, and fuck Trump voters.

lol, attack because you dont understand.

>you must pick a side on this corrupt machine.

fuck that shit.

All of my this.

NYC is jew town liberal cuck land

Think you could fit a couple more buzzwords in there? I don't think you used enough.

Yeah, actually, you do. I don't envy you your fucked up two-party system, but your choices in this last election were:

1) status-quo~bad
2) shit-nigger-what-are-you-doing

You people picked the latter. Both sides are bad. One is much, much worse. I get that you think brainless cynicism makes you appear smart to other dumb people, but you are going to look back on your libertarian phase with shame.

Don't think I didn't notice you failed to deny being a brainless freshman, either.

now we get to do the same thing with the orange for the next 4 years

retards

Seriously though it's fucking jews clues over there

#pizzagate

back when Trump was a Democrat

"Brainless freshman"
>36 year old Lab Analyst.

>You must sell out your beliefs to the machine.
wow, is that all you got?

>it's fucking jews clues over there
Lost it, true though.

>Russiakucks actually believe this

My own, of course! Like any red blooded, American, capitalist, I am out for myself, and only myself. The rest of you shitlords can burn in hell as far as I am concerned.

?

don't like hearing Trump used to be a democrat....like the KKK

Goddamn right. 150 years has been too long. Time to torch ol' Dixie again. Set fire to traitors, rattle snakes, and alligators. Fuck. The. South.

Trump should sell this i would eat it every morning.

Trump's bff/sugar daddy now

Jews are just a meme, bro.

Trump then?

>being this much of a russiakuck

Be happy your side won. Dont be happy that Russia interfered. That's just asinine.

Russia is friends now, USA will learn KGB #1

i swear white trash should be eliminated off the face of this country..

they are the only ones stupid enough to actually believe trump will have their back.. now everyone who isnt in the 1% will get fucked for 4 years. he will then convince everyone that we must go to war and get reelected for a 2nd term.. way to go retards..

This time next week all Trump supporters will be millionaires

You're all going to die anyway.

FSB comrade! Remember memo went out last century about name change, da?

youre?

see, thats the issue.
you genuinely think that you are in on his side and that you are protected.. apart from dividing the country and putting your white being at risk of being killed due to racial tension, now you will be affected by the disaster that his policy will bring.

That 75 consecutive months of job growth is a real mess.

hey guys, remember when i fucked ivanka trump hard in the ass?

*everyone laughs*

Yay. Rich white guy can get Don King and some athletes to stand by him.

Trump takes credit for all that

seriously these stupid fucken hicks are too stupid to accept the fact of what you said...

it doest register with them. they just see nigger and thats it..

The side that has IQs about 30. (Hint: NOT Trumpanzees')

THIS.

I voted for Trump bc niggers towelheads and mexicans.

THE ONLY GOOD LIBERAL IS A DEAD LIBERAL

I voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary.

I live in PA

at least be original you fucken retard.. this whole discussion is based on the idea that conservatards are fucken morons and what do you do. copy and paste...

typical..

I LOVE TRUMP. AMERICA IS SECOND TO NONE. KILL THE TORIES

>Hillarycucks can't face reality

Every time they point a gun at the cops.

yes, reality

>AMERICA IS SECOND

Anyone need some aroma therapy? Maybe a safety pin? Do you want a few days off of school? It still costs the same no matter how many days you miss though.

tfw rich jewish liberal from nyc going to DC to protest the day after the inauguration

I for one am going to welcome all the winning we'll be tired of

If on the other hand gas gets near $3 again, I'm shooting rednecks from an overpass

Actually he and his father were sued cited and fined for racist practices in renting their properties years ago. So the poster is fake news.

Obama got it up to 5. Was 1.90 when he got in office. You shoot niggers angry lib?

>Who's side are you on?
>Who is side are you on?

Nigger, what the fuck are trying to ask?

these two will unite white russia and white usa and complete what Hitler started. I am so excited for this.

This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read.

how about this ?

Bush jr created ISIS, you fucking retards.