Who will share their oats with me?

Who will share their oats with me?

quaker good nuff?

I'm sorry brother but you may have...

NO OATS

You may not have any of mine oats, ere I have already begun consuming them.

noats?
NOATS??

tumblr?

my oats are your oats, Brother

is your barley top of the shelf?

Get out of here beggar scum.

BROTHER WE MUST REDISTRIBUTE THE OATS TO THE PROLETARIAT

Fucking kek

Thing is though that the slogan in the lower left was coined by Marx. And of course Marx inspired communism, which has always been very much an authoritarian (top left) ideology

Didn't make it, just found it funny.

UNNF

BROTHER I'M CUMMING

No brother, I wanted your oats, Not your nut.

BROTHER I AM HIT

OATS ARE SACRED

MAY THE OAT GODS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

GET OFF ME YOU FAT SHIT EATING OAT NIGGER

Funnily enough, Marx defined communism as a stateless society.
The closest example to what Marx meant by communism is probably the Free and Open Source software community (and other 'commons' movements). After all, it's based on common ownership and mass collaboration, it's classless, stateless, egalitarian, and is very similar to Marx's idea of "Free Association." Whether or not this is possible as a real life system when encountering actual resource constraints is up to you.

Marx was lacking the political vision, Lenin integrated that vision with its context.
While Marx inspired communism, I'm always very annoyed when people assume he had any real role in its real form.

Brother, that is most uncivilised.

>The closest example to what Marx meant by communism is probably the Free and Open Source software community (and other 'commons' movements). After all, it's based on common ownership and mass collaboration, it's classless, stateless, egalitarian, and is very similar to Marx's idea of "Free Association.

Except that open source projects all have leaders. The leader acts as the authority. Analogous to the state in society. So really it's not Marxist at all.

E.g. Linux, headed by Linus Torvalds, who has the ultimate authority over what code makes it into the main branch and what doesn't.

Same with every other open source project. That's why Marx's ideas are so fucking stupid. You must have leadership, otherwise everything devolves into squabbling - people fighting for their ideas to be heard. Eventually somebody wins that fight for power and control - maybe by demonstrating their competence to the rest of the group - and the others agree to respect their authority (but challenge it if they think they're doing poorly).

Marx was a fucking idiot.

Marx was a fantasist author. All of his ideas are manifestly implausible in real life.

Lenin was a PRAGMATIST. In every sense of the word. He just wanted power. And he knew that exploiting the grievances of the working classes was the way to do that.

I read a biography on Lenin (by a guy called Robert Service if you wanted to look it up - it's a good book) and that's the sense I got. He was a very ambitious young man, like the rest of the Bolsheviks, who wanted to overthrow the system and gain control - a lot like Che Guevara I guess.

go to bed daniel

Brother, I have great need of Oats. Brother please, I am famished

Great kindness you show. My flesh my blood my brother

You must earn your own oats brother. These are MY oats.

Brother how can I earn Oates when I cannot move from hunger? If only you would share some of your Oats I may then gather strength and repay you twice fold in delectable Oats of the highest quality. Please brother, my time draws short

>All of his ideas are manifestly implausible in real life.
thats a pretty narrow view tbh. the truth is that what is considered a viable society has varied wildly over the centuries and in different places and cultures, and so has what people consider to be "human nature". things we regard as unthinkable were everyday reality in the past, and if youd described our society to our ancestors theyd laugh their heads off.