Our matriarch and femanon Sup Forumsro Kim's birthday is coming up again soon. Feb 2nd...

Our matriarch and femanon Sup Forumsro Kim's birthday is coming up again soon. Feb 2nd. It's time for the yearly tradition of sending our queen birthday cards again. Kimmy has been a friend and damn chill girl with anons. Show our Kimmy some love. She deserves hundreds of nice birthday cards.

encyclopediadramatica.se/kimmy

Spread the word.
Operation Birthday Kimmy :: Engage ::

Kim Fields
3509 Fleming Creek Rd
Bonners Ferry Idaho, 83805

The original operation bday kimmy.

why the fuck would i send some frog-faced whale any cards? just because you're so desperate that even she fits your standars of beauty? fuck off you fedora wearing waste of oxygen

The day Sup Forums was a pretty nice guy.

Kek

God damn I hate newfags

Empress kimmy is love. Empress kimmy is life

hahahaha, yeah I was going to burn the idea but this guy did I better than I could.

/thread

holy fuck that was a lot of cringe...do us a favor and kys.

i've been here a lot longer than most of you, and i can tell you, this much faggotry has not been seen in years

Fuck this ugly troll bitch and the faggots that think she's remotely worthy of my time.
>sage

well then, go send this ugly bitch some cards you enlightened fat retard, keep in mind she's getting attention for being a whore...like millions of other a lot of prettier women around the world, i think ill stick to those

kimmy is a chill femanon housewife and friend to anons
plus it's tradition

Happy Birthday
>tips fedora
Muh Lady

you guys are constantly bitching about women getting special treatment just for being women, and now you give some ugly whore exactly that? holy fuck, thats a super beta move.
And no, its not a fucking tradition, go to your furry thread and post this shit there, you'll be surrounded by similar minded morons, this shit is worst than YLYL and that fucking bannana

lel
hell I'm down for kimmers

I'm not sure what's going on but you need to calm you tits, buddy.

who gives a fuck what you think, she's a fat ugly whore

KIMMAY!!
WOOTWOOT! ! ! !

Calm, calm.
Just breath man.

>tradition
You're a fucking idiot if you really think that.
You should feel bad.
Fuck this skanky, snaggletoothed bitchface cunt.

>newfags calling olde fages new
It never ends
>toot toot

Kim is nice as fuck to Sup Forums. Considering what we did to her. Even fun when she comes makes threads. Just a regular housewife and femanon Sup Forumsro. She even helps anons who contact her with problems. She's like the mother Sup Forums never had.

>She's like the mother Sup Forums never had.
Aaaaaaaannnd YOU'RE a faggot, now, too.

Tits?

why all the hate?
what she ever do to yo

Die in a car fire

Sup Forums has sent her cards every year for the last 3 years..... then she comes and makes ama thread

Suck a cock faggot

...and NO ONE CARES about her... or the people that kiss her dirty asshole.

Fucks sake what the fuck are these cunts on?

Slobbering like a nigger over fried chicken for some fat ugly bitch

Get out of mummys basement you spergs

No one gives a fuck

(B)ack to (R)Eddit you worthless subhuman piss

Few girls would have handled that as gracefully and kindly as she did. Mad props Kim.

She's not fat... but she is most certainly ugly...
and unworthy of any attention, whatsoever, other than her actual husband's.

That nasty mole

Bitch missed out on the dental work when she was in school.

Speaking of tits where are hers?

This almost boxxy level of faggotry

get laid
bunch of beta newfags

everyone seen kimmies tittays so many times, they all over internet bro

Everyone just post her nudes until the thread 404's

>saged

Bend over

fucking sage this gay ass shit with this ugly white supremacist bitch that no one cares about

Reported for posting person information

only desperate Sup Forumstard virgins like her

THIS
POST NUDES
TIME TO GET MY FILTHY WANK ON

how desperate are you lonely pathetic fucks?

As of she isn't well known and a friend to Sup Forums. She chats with anons all the time on her fb and twitter. True femanon bro.

what a fag

at least boxy was nice to look at, unlike this toothy fat cunt

Wow some of you are so desperate for female attention ou grovel and pay tribute to some slut because she will talk to you in a chat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This.
/thread

Oh look
Found the cunt that posts her in all the exposed threads

Fuck you nigger it's a rule violation.

Also this.

exactly, these cunts are so pathetic and lonely they turn in to little beta bitches and roll on their backs for her just because she's the only female that gives them 5 mins of attention

compared to what, you being a complete dick to some chick you don't know and don't care about? why so unhinged bro?

so because we think she's ugly and unworthy of posting......your assumption is that we post her all the time? you're not the brightest star in the sky, aren't ya

It's all fun and games until some mentaly deranged faggot stumbles across a thread whit her address and goes out and kills her fucking family for shits and giggles.

All I did was react to the faggotry I'm seeing. How am I being a dick to someone im not addressing who also isn't here? Beta and retarded? Holy fuck you better send that card man you need whatever you can get.

Yep. There's always this guy. Seriously like x boyfriend or something.

>lonley pathetic fucks

but you can't keep away from her can you, got to keep posting on this thread.

You love her don't you user, you love her but you can't have her. That makes you mad, I understand. We all do. Come and get the hug you need now.

>this

Got no time.
>> Posts Harambe

Kim is a true fem/b/ro.
Oldfags know this.
Handmade card with Amazon gift card in the works.

go send that card already you marvelous beta, spread your wings and be a good bitch

>oldfags know this

Alt+f4 and kys

I was in Bonners Ferry last July. Didn't run into her. Be cool if I had.

No one cares you fucking beta orbiter.

She has an aunt Sup Forums twitter just for Sup Forums. She's been handling anons advanced faggotry for years. Ol Kimmie can handle herself.

It's a nice thought, but kimmy would probably prefer you didnt broadcast her address across Sup Forums

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

you realy think this reverse shit is going to work? no man, im just posting in a thread full of cancer, trying to prevent Sup Forums from getting a bit more shitty from people like you

true user bro here
sending mine tomorrow
any anons ever send her dildos yet?

Get out of my sight

I live about 10 miles from that address. Think I'll get a few friends and go fuck with her.

What do? Paint ball the house? Toilet paper? Let the air out of her tires? Suggestions?

She's good with Sup Forums
She will even come make a thread after. We do this every year.

Greets Kimmy
Happy birthday

Ugly fucking bitch.

You pathetic betas will make literally ANY fat ugly cunt yoyr queen, if she gives you a minuscule amount if attention.

Fucking pathetic.

this is a brilliant idea, paint ball sounds nice...any other shit you can do basicaly

oh wow, you're Sup Forums's whte knight.

Only you can save Sup Forums user, now go mount your steed and bring purity
to this hallowed corner of the interwebs.

I think, yes I am, I'm swooning...

morr kimmy pics and memes and nudes, dump all you gots for kimmy birthday love, let's make Kimmy's birthday great again

>She will even come make a thread after. We do this every year.

I know, but maybe dont post her address on the front page of Sup Forums

a splendid display of autism sir, must say

see what I'm saying

hey look, user posted a picture of girl he doesn't know and even if she did would never ever look at him.

actually that could literally be any girl. Now go do your homework.

coming from a guy worshiping a fat ugly cow

You mad, Kim?

Pathetic cow.