Does anyone else live in this hellhole?

Does anyone else live in this hellhole?

>some of the worst gridlock in the developed world, on par with cities twice the size
>taxed out the ass because responsible for sustaining the rest of the ingrates in this province
>hilariously shit transit system
>some of the most expensive rents and real estate in the developed world
>home to Anita, Big Red, Slut Walk, and every single insufferable liberal douche you can imagine
>some of the most expansive night life imaginable with every crowded faux dive bar charging $12 a beer
>home of the worst sports teams in history
>not just home of gay pride parade but world gay pride parade so gays can literally walk around naked for a week through the streets

How the fuck does this place not suck giant ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpZXhU7SVpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say it's like a mini New York. And yes, I do live in Toronto.

Still better than its shithole of a suburb Bramledesh

ive lived in san jose costa rica,medellin colombia,vancouver and toronto. Toronto and vancouver the worst by far.

if you hate it here leave faggot

I hate the Sky dome and the CN Tower too
I hate Nathan Phillips Square and the Ontario Zoo
The rents too high, the airs unclean
The beaches are dirty and the people are mean
And the women are big and the men are dumb
And the children are loopy 'cause they live in a slum
The water is polluted and the mayor's a dork
They dress real bad and they think they're New York
In Toronto, Ontario

The TTC is a piece of shit that they continually delay any sort of upgrading because it's going to be expensive, but it will always be expensive to upgrade the system.

#yeg reporting in

I'm from Burlington, my best friend Dave lives in Toronto (simply because he has no choice since he works in film as a PA and needs to be close by) and I absolutely despise having to go to Toronto to see him.

Your city is a filthy cesspool of shit and bile, you've been cucked by minorities and have no sense of decency.

Pic related: your average Torontonian's idea of a good night out.

It does. This is maybe the single worst city on the planet. You also forgot to mention:

>women are stuck up, feminazi, hipster cunts

Worst dating scene in the developed world. I fucking hate living here, and I hate everyone else who lives here. I hope this city burns to the ground.

Have you ever lived anywhere else? I mean, not as a tourist, but like worked and lived?
Because I hate to break it to ya kid, if you're choosing to live in any city it's gonna have its problems.

What does fucking Burlington have to offer except crushing boredom and suburban wasteland?

I like to think of Toronto as the Los Angeles of Canada.

Fairly accurate, actually.

Where in burlington are you from? I was born and raised there.

White people.

sorry tagged wrong post.. where in burlington you from?

>I fucking hate living here, and I hate everyone else who lives here. I hope this city burns to the ground.

Fucking this.

Not saying much

Hey relax, Burlington's the gateway to the great city of Hamilton! Go Hammer!

But without the history, culture, identity, or relevance.

Only thing that's good here is the drugs, unless you get fentanyl lol

Calm down Eminem

Smog and crippling depression! Yay!

i think Sup Forums is going to be madddddddddd

Not so much smog anymore. The factories all shut down. Now there's more Arab crime and alcoholism and crippling depression levels remain unchanged!

Fair enough, nice to know you're embracing diversity.

On the plus side

1. Rob Ford was mayor. A damn good one too. The media were truly out to get him. That's why no one believed that he did crack . . until the vid was validated (same with Trump . . you can't believe anything they say).

2. We have the best FHRITP culture in the entire fucking world!!!! Fuck da Po'lice and fuck her right in the pussy!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CpZXhU7SVpg

i think you're being overly kind

Rob Ford was a fucking legend. God bless that man. He's smoking rocks in heaven now.

Good night, sweet prince. You were too beautiful for this world.

not even close, lived in LA, and TO
as well as cities in Asia (8 years), N. Africa (2 yrs), and Europe (about 5 yrs)
Toronto, and most canadian cities, are far worse

and i agree with the tourist comment vs living somewhere, spending a year in a foreign country where you rarely leave "little europe/america" is not living somewhere, its just a working vacation

Head on over to Brampton OP we got
>Terrible gridlock because the concept of more than 2 lanes in the same direction is too much to handle
>A corrupt mayor trying to fix the previous corrupt mayor's fuck ups
>an even worse transit system, pic related
>Some of the most expensive rent for the most run down buildings
>home to at least one member of every sand nigger family known to man
>literally no nightlife, or daylife for that matter
>Add sports teams to that
>one of the biggest gay cruising spots in ontario, mostly due to said sand nigger population.

I live 2 hours from Toronto. Only an idiot would want to live in toronto.

I've lived in other cities here and in Europe. Of course it's going to have it's problems. Small towns, hamlets, and anywhere else people congregate will have problems. The point is that Toronto has a disproportionate amount of problems coupled with some absolutely horrible people.

and its full of fucktards like me who forget to upload pictures

I'd live in Chinatown long before I'd ever move to Brampton. Indians are the absolute worst scum humanity has to offer.

Born and raised and hate it here. Kind of stuck here for now though. Full of SJW's and pretentious fucks who like to say "world class" a lot. Has all the trappings of a great city but no personality and no real history.

Nothing is quite like Bramladesh.

People want better transit, but refuse to pay for it. And when they do get some money to pay for it, they can't decide how to proceed.

Exactly how I feel. It's full of idiots who are proud of absolutely nothing (by which I mean they're proud of things that have no substance, not that they're not proud of anything). Fucking assholes walking around with their noses up in the air about how much better and smarter and more progressive they are than anyone, but actually are completely boring people who have absolutely nothing of actual substance about them.

Oh no, not white people...they're a big problem.

Toronto or New York?

Problematic. The word you were looking for is "problematic".

Yep. "We're number two, we're number two!" I was talking to a guy about NYC and how it's more interesting and he actually said "well we're trying to be like that too."

I wasn't looking for that word, but thanks.

>Toronto
>taxed out the ass

Pick one you colossal faggot. You metrosexual retards don't know what paying tax is.

It used to be a lot better when more white people lived there.

>>some of the worst gridlock in the developed world, on par with cities twice the size
That's pathetic. I hate gridlock so fucking much I moved from DC because of it.

Found my Facebook status for the night. Thanks user.