Donate to a man that just lost $50,000 and his business anything

Donate to a man that just lost $50,000 and his business anything.

[email protected]

Here's how it happened

> manage a chicken farm
> take on a 4 year contract with a company to supply them with chickens
> spend $50,000 out of my own money, on new equipment, so it's up to their standards
> their company goes broke and will no longer work with my state in the country and the contract doesn't mean shit when it's interstate.
> now bankrupt and losing my house
>fuckthisshit

Pic related, my farm

I call shenanigans - you're implying they were your only customer.

prove it

They are my only customer, that's how this industry works, if it were eggs, yes, there's lots of customers, but not in broilers.

You invested $50,000 into a business to appease one customer when you didn't have other customers to help keep your business running?

lel

You made a terrible business decision, investing enough money to risk your house and livelihood into a single contract. You should know not to take on that level of risk, especially if there's not a massive fucking reward. That was just an irrational investment. You'd have been better off throwing that 50 grand into stocks

Looks like you've got assets, see if the bank will let you leverage those to keep your house. Probably can't, but worth a try.

moar

not OP here
tyson chicken and other companies kinda force you with the contract to only work with them. it some stupid shit like that.

feel for you OP but any investment can be a win or lose and looking for a handout due to a bad investment is just niggerish plusside we got 3 days left of niggerish shit in the US

>Waaaaa I wasted 50k and am now more deserving of your money than people who don't get to start off with several tens of thousands

It's happened to about 400 other farmers in my state. it ended up being a 230k salary, it went well for 3 years. Only some of us have got contracts with other companies and they're fine. I was one of the unlucky ones that they don't want business with, so I'm going to have to switch companies.

What state? There are many companies that will contract you.

>posts email
>obviously a begging thread

you shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket

Fuck you

I started with $0, and i'm at that again. You can't just walk into this industry knowing nothing. I'm bad financially obviously.

Victoria, australia, there's some that might be in the next 6 months or so, but till then, I'm fucked.

Let me get some of those chicks OP.

>didnt consult a lawyer before signing contract
>didnt establish an LLC to insulate personal wealth

Sorry dude. Sell off everything you can quick, hide anything of value, file for bankruptcy.

That's the plan now! Thanks bro

Don't make bad decisions. I've seen this a lot recently. A person runs a business into the ground and then expects the community to rally around them and bail them out with little merit to support the idea they deserve the help.

I know, I'm a shit person.

I'm serious OP, I'll take good care of them.

Welcome to the wonderful world of capitalism.

You just learned a valuable lesson. Hopefully you're young enough and will recover.

Underrated comment

Underrated post

You dont have the balls to start your own business fuck off.

Serves you right for running a battery farm, you soulless, degenerate cunt.

start hustling. someone will buy the chickens, even if it's at a slight loss.

If you still have a fuck ton of chickens and equipment you can start selling them. Try looking for a small businesa loan to sell live organic chickens. Given that you have such incredible shit already then a bank will assume you have capital and therefore want to invest. The bright side of this is, you have a fat tax write off so you can probably avoid paying for a few years. Start an llc and do the paperwork to build this shitstorm up even bigger.

I don't think anyone is denying it. He literally is begging, good job detective.

Does Australia have LLC's?

buy a big fucking freezer and store the meat until it sells.

>OP fabricates entire situation so that he could post this one comment

lol i'm a normy, let me figure out how to do this

HA

post dick pick with timestap

Thanks to who ever donated it means the fucking world!

now dick

Atleast some people are helping out

I cannot offer any money, only my sympathy, good luck op

That's good enough for me, thanks brother!

actually sir, there's a documentary outlining the problems with this industry in the us fucking over privately owned farms