If you don't like it, tough.
Deal with it.
Otherwise have a pleasant evening!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

What if I have an opinion?

I don't like it, but don't feel it's tough. It will probably be bad, but at least it'll be funny at times. And better times will maybe come some day. Make America great again!

You're opinion is based on the liberal media which are all LIES!
Just except hes the president or gtfo of Trumps america!

And this is why we need to ban the Constitution due to racism. We need to make the U.S. a one party state under the Democratic Party. We need to ban people from voting.

>brofist

Pic related

>brofist accepted

You're a fucking idiot kiddo

>lost the vote by over 5 million
>"wins" the election
Only in America.

Arrest warrants already to be served for Hillary Clinton. She's going to jail, guys!

You kids act like this is the first time the electoral college made the final decision.

Actually, I fear, you are

The teatards are well represented

Hey, thanks user, made my day a little better, it was already great , but this bit of information made it fantastic.

The tranny and his husband are headed out libtard, show some grace and lose properly

Sounds like someone's a little butthurt, cheer up butthole, only 8 years left.
>he will win again in 4 years

I think you misunderstood. I didn't post that nonsense. I just think you're an idiot for taking it seriously.

Decent roast. Maybe somewhere between a 5.5 and a 6 out of 10. It could have used more "cuck" though. You also should have lectured user about how he is a degenerate and something about the zionist media (bonus points for "muh good goy meme). If you did that you'd be at a solid 10/10, though I think you have potential to be even nastier next time.

Only this time, the electoral college DIDN'T make the final call like they're supposed to. With only a few exceptions, they all took the coward's way out by falling in party line. They failed to follow their constitutional duty and act as a final safeguard against allowing an obviously unfit candidate from ascending to the presidency.

This thread is filled with traitorous trump scum who sided with the Russians over the USA. trump is an illegitimate president who is only president because he colluded with the Russians to throw the election and his useful idiot were more interested in supporting Russian than the USA. Traitorous scum the lot of them. They will be dealt with at the appropriate time.

Thanks for that reminder Buddy, I almost forgot.

The liberal butt hurt is epic.

And delicious to me.

Time to make America great again faggots.

I think Putin hacked my life as well. It's not going the way I want it to...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

It's funny that Trump supporters feel like they accomplished anything.
>lost by 300,000 in popular vote
>more then half the country didn't vote
>has had more controversy in a month then any other president has had in a term
I don't really care that he won, but more people don't want him as president then do.
He's going to line his pockets while he's in office then disappear.
>get over it

Dead meme. 0/10. Well I take that back. It's not a Harambe meme, so you're at a solid 0.5/10. Congratulations.

You said it

Traitorous scum.

>I don't really care that he won
>Makes post complaining about Trump's victory in election

Traitor. How's it feel to be a Russian stooge.

>Trying this hard to get a reaction
>still can't get over Hillary's loss
>continues to bitch and moan
>assumes Anyone cares what they have to say.
You lost the meme war m8, now work up some moar of those tasty tears.

The Hillary shills are in full force today lads

Well you're not wrong about how desperate I am lol.

>comrade russkie detected

how long until Trump bans Anime

No problem, now don't you go forgetting, we got to make America great again.

Not soon enough.

I think it's funny how people are surprised he won. If I lived in America I wouldn't have voted for him ( there's no way I would have voted for Hillary either. ) but I'm not at all surprised he won.

>lads
You better live in the UK you tryhard faggot

Seem awfully desperate m8.

yeah, like trump is gonna send his good friend hillary to jail.

sure thing bud

Hillary shill? No. US Patriot - yes. You - traitorous scum.

Lol. You think?

kinda hard to serve eight years with a bullet in the head, no?

It's too easy

I'd like to see what president Pence would do to the faggots in this country after genocide is justified.

>You lost, get over it
>The south will rise again
Pick one

literally nothing because he's a pussy with a face that belongs on jayjay the jet plane TBH fam

>theft =/= victory, mongoloid

whatever you say, comrade putin

The butthurt is strong with this one

samefag

Beats being in bed with Isis Muhammad

>get over hillary's loss
>get over america's loss

ftfy, ivan

You fucking wish newfag

How is it knowing you are a traitor to America?

And you say bananas are the cancer thats killing this board?

I will have a pleasant evening, thank OP!

i like you

DEATH TO TRAITORS
DEATH TO TYRANTS

Best President Ever (except Reagan) - Obumfuck is a nigger's nigger

Definitely samefag

im liberal but im just glad that we finally have a president that isnt a puppet for banks/corperations since JFK

I can't wait to attend the inauguration. It will be a tremendous honor.

we got a bullet for him too, trumpkike

You mean actually standing up for our country instead of standing down with my head down feeling shame to be an American. You are scum and you deserved to lose.

im sorry, do i need to pull out my cyrillic crayons for you, little devotchka?

KEK, read the tags in the pic sugar tits.

Yes, I too enjoy wide-open spaces with no crowds around, so the inauguration is just the place for both of us.

>deadest president ever

fixed that for you, trumpcuck

I usually lurk user, but i really think russia is hacking the working class. This system isnt going the way i wanted

Yes, you'll be with the rest of the traitorous scum cheering on an illegitimate president who colluded with the Russians to throw the election. The true American patriots will be the ones in the streets demonstrating against the illegitimate Russian fuck boi for Putin or ignoring the inauguration because he isn't legitimate.

and only 5 till impeachment. Enjoy the shortest presidency in history.

>It's funny that Trump supporters feel like they accomplished anything.
>more people don't want him as president then do.
And yet, he's the president.
That seems like quite an accomplishment.

You and your Russain siding useful idiots are traitorous scum. You'll be dealt with at the appropriate time. But first, we're sitting back and watching with glee as your illegitimate fuck boi for Putin butt fucks the lot of you.

I'd actually like to see someone take a shot at Trump, it will justify releasing tear gas on crowds of protestors.

>im liberal

in russia, dont they call liberals inmates?

have another potato and some vodka chelovek, after we depose trump, we will come share some american freedom through that frozen trailer court you shitgobs call the ussr

dont get too close, we want to minimize friendly fire as much as possible

I pray the liberal butthurt never stops flowing

you cry baby faggots are making me laugh at /b harder than I have in a decade

Mmmm sounds like more lies from the fake news you been sipping on, how bout popping that titty out your mouth and face the real world.

you clearly get your political news from corporate owned news sources

hers a tip user giant corporations dont have your best interest in mind

nice english, sascha. how well does the fsb pay exactly?

Please user, tell me what reliable news sources you use

EVERY BODY, REPEAT AFTER ME: EIGHT YEARS

just wait a few days

eight months.

>/b

found the newfag

fuck yourself, effiminate commie faggot

No this is reddit.com/r/b remember?

>Just a friendly reminder, Obama won. Twice
>Only 3 days until his second term ends.
>If you didn't like it, tough.
>You dealt with it.
>NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE!

nice argument are you 10?

keep telling yourself your only enemies are unarmed liberal children.

it makes it so much easier for those like me to operate.

dumb kneejerk niggers like you will be easy targets

Faggot open is a fag.

it wont take eight years to impeach the traitor user, pls calm down

Nice try at deflection there comrade. How many rubles did you get? Traitorous scum the lot of you.

Daily reminder that shitlibs' excuse for their miserable failure is the fact that email accounts were hacked and leaked and their assertion with no evidence that "DUH RUSSKIES DID IT!" At no time was a polling location hacked to alter the vote count or prevent people from voting. Their excuse is that someone allowed the people to see what their candidate and party are really like, and that this lost them the election "unfairly" because they believe they would have won if the public was ignorant of the true nature of the Democrats.

4 years max and you, along with the rest of your traitorous scum will be dealt with at the appropriate time.