ITT: times chef ramsay was wrong

ITT: times chef ramsay was wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbNJJxZmK_g?t=840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's a French/Italian/Greek/Middle Eastern owner thinks that being from a nation bordering the Mediterranean makes him a world-class chef episode

Can we stop this meme already?
If you watch the show rather than the gif, you can see:

1. There are literal pools of oil on the plate
2. The dough is raw
3. That's their thin crust

IT'S FUCKING

R
A
W

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

it's true though

People need to understand that Gordon Ramsay was never good, he never did anything good nor prepared food. Name Ramsay is the most successful food marketing trick of all to times that has been running since late 90s.

Ramsay you remember from late 90s-2000s was actually multiple works of Marco Pierre White and Pierre Koffmann (all the extraordinary dishes and cook books you remember were made by these two and some others). Even Gordon himself refered to 'Ramsay' as a team. Just Google if you don't believe it.

And the Ramsay you know today in the Celebrity Chef/Television scene didn't change at all, he's the same dude just like from 15 years ago. Except that today he has 10 ghost chefs instead, and he switched to meme cooking because it's way more marketable than real cooking.

All those new dishes you see today with collabs and featuring other less-known names or how they just put (Ramsay Special) at the end of the meal from unknown chef - is all marketing, because when you see the big name, you click the bait and that's how $$$ is made. Without realizing that Gordon himself prolly never heard of that new 'Meal' he supposedly made.

Just check the sources, submissions of releases and look under the Credits, there's always someone elses name. Just like Emeril Lagasse with his last dishes and Top Chef alias, pretended it was all him until the internet found out it was all prepared by Bobby Flay (from Bobby's Dinner Battle) then Emeril played it off that Top Chef now is a 'duo'.

I know that now the ignorant teenager fanboys going to hate me and pretend that this is ALL FILTHY LIES, Ramsay's cooking is godly and Ramsay himself is best chef of all times and he poop rainbows and when I grow up I want to be just like my god Chef Ramsay.

But facts say different story.

------
Source: Me, years of experience in the biz, still own early George Foreman grills and early Paula Deen cook books. No, I'm not the real Amy Bouzaglo. I guess I just love cooking.

You being a pleb does not make everyone else a snob

I watched one the other day where he was chewing out the french chef, the owner came to his defense said it was the floor managers fault, Ramsey said you know what your right.

The owner was only renting the shop and the next week the pub forced him out. French chef was the only one still there.

Frenchy was still a liar and full of himself though.

What I've realized since I started watching is that Gordon may be a hardarse, he's not a cunt. If you cop to your mistakes and listen to him he's more than happy to work his arse off to make you successful.

>no olives
>no mushrooms
>ranch on pizza

disgusting pleb

Everytime he talks about spicy food. He's a typical Brit.
>wah there's no flavor my mouths burning way
Meanwhile the chefs on the panel that aren't British give the dish 4 stars.

>Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob.

oh say can you see..

>The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms

*burgering intensifies*

>Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza

*burgering overload*

>vocabulary just doesn't exist for me

average american

>ranch.

burgergasm.

Americans need not tell their opinions on anything food related except BBQ, and even then if you are from the South.

>he doesn't know about southwest bbq
t. pleb

>the pizza is le always good meme

So I should admire him as a businessman as well as a chef?

I want to eat that so bad

What?
Marco Pierre White fucking hates Ramsay and still says he's a good chef.

So, he thought the pizza won;t be good and it turns out that the pizza is pretty good?

Here's the video of that pizza. Starts at 14 minutes:

youtu.be/mbNJJxZmK_g?t=840

now tell me that you still want to eat that

I bet you love the taste of cock too.

Be honest now

Are you on the autism spectrum?

this is literally the single worst opinion of pizza i have ever read
i am actually shaking with anger reading this
i am autistic

No, I am not.

>school pizza
>little caesars
>papa johns
>buffet pizza
>store bought pizza
damn this true af

t. fat fuck

Rate my 'za Sup Forums

does OP create these threads only to post this pasta?

how close is this to authentic 'za?

>foreigner needs to make fun of america
>BURGER BURGER BURGER HAHAH BURGER BURGER HAHA BURGER BURGER BURGER BURGER

Guess there isn't that much to make fun of, just be envious over. How sad.

this

>all that fucking grease

I wanna fuck that pizza