Brianna Wu is running for Congress

Brianna Wu is running for Congress.

briannawu2018.com/

Why?

So now some state will elect a tranny.

Because he's a mentally ill person who thought Gamergame was 'smashing the glass ceiling'.

It'll try to pass laws that will simply ruin the family unit even more than it already has been by feminists and push a tranny agenda on Christian restaurants who don't want to allow a guy in a blonde wig inside of the ladies' bathroom.

too many words

she could have just used:

'Wu you gonna call?'

>fought the alt-right and won

That's fucking hilarious! Who would vote for that train wreck?

You realize one person can't make a difference in Congress. Especially one with no political connections or capital

Plus it can only be voted for by people in its riding. So while it may have enough countrywide votes, there's no way it's popular enough with the general public in its own area to win

STRONG. PROUD. WOMYN.

And trannies who want to take a shit in a ladies' bathroom.

the same people who voted dump into presidency

>my faggotry is ruining the left, and pushing people into the alt-right
>gib me money

You mean John Walker Flynt. The man said he graduated from university but no degrees were handed out to a Brianna Wu. Only a John Walker Flynt.

Was this because he went to school as Brian Wu?

she should be running in front of my shotgun

if brianna wu was a member of the wu tang clan what would her rap name be

he went to school as John Flynt but he never got any degrees of any description, despite several attempts

Horse Face Killa

10/10

>one person can't make a differnce in congress

No but she sure can cause fucking problems. These people, espically Wu, fucking roll around in the pig pen. She will cause issues and problems and if it doesn't work in her favour/she gets kicked out, she will outright lie about something to make others look bad. Claim rape, misogyny transphobia, quite literally whatever the hell gets her back in.

Beyond this is she gets in, you'll see a huge push for others to try and join her. She will try and pull strings as much as she can to get her friends In.

It's better to not to wait and see what happens in this case. A more rational feminist? Sure. Her? No.

>probably a money scam again though.

>her

See I did not even really know who this faggot was. I thought that the John Flynt was some school admin. All I know is that man face makes the faggotry obvious. Also using the name Wu, I am guessing that they want to be identified as an Asian- American, much as Warren claims to be a Native American.
Now lets see how the Dems embrace this. I bet that Faggot Wu will not make it through the primary.

A rational feminist who actually looks at details, statistics and fights for equality within Muslim communities for womens' rights would be great, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

But yeah, if Wu doesn't get to congress, he'll claim transphobia for the reason.

.............Are you retarded?

>her

Eh, he try's enough Imo to warrant it. Never seen much of him though so I can't really say for certain. otherwise her.

Using somebody's pronouns is a sign of respect.
This tranny hasn't earnt my respect.

i know he isnt a she. i was trying to make a funny with the wu tang thing so fuck off tranny sucking cock faggot

Fair enough.

Oh shit.

Somebody should edit the page and change it all to the guy's birth name.

JOHN WALKER FLYNT FOR CONGRESS.
That'll kill the campaign quicker than Ted Cruz' Zodiac Killer thing.

the 2016 made memes real

2018 will bring gamergate to the national discussion

what a time to be alive

I feel like I'm the only person on Sup Forums that has no idea who that ugly dudebitch is. Do you guys subscribe to some kind of tranny newsletter or something?

>using Star Wars to push an agenda

Someone end me.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Mah privilege!

She was a large part of Gamergate. Never saw/heard her much, but I heard and saw what she did.
For example:
Claimed to get death threats and "flee" her house. Didn't really happen. Like at all.

Tranz Mission.

>star wars quote

this is the end times folks

Yes, the publication is called "pronouns today"

Holy fucking shit. The tranny is so closed-minded that he can't even imagine receiving negative feedback.
Delusional.

>Also using the name Wu, I am guessing that they want to be identified as an Asian- American, much as Warren claims to be a Native American.

This is because he married some Asian faggot named Frank Wu. Some people still remember him at U Miss. Apparently, he was a complete flake in the journalism club, loved to play Madonna tunes at full blast from his room, and was generally weird and annoying. Apparently started cross-dressing during his last few years there before he dropped out.

shouldn't be up this late on a school night timmo

Fuck, dude. This is why people don't take Sup Forums serious.

That's not feedback, that's telling her to fuck off. Hell, I'd have probably responded similarly if I were him/her.

Not saying I support him/her (I don't), but don't scream "OH SHIT THIS BITCH CAN'T TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM" when it's "fuck off bitch. You're being just as ridiculous as far leftists.

>rebellions are built on hope

That shit scares me man. These people identify with this quote so strongly because they believe they are indeed in the midst of an "uprising" or "rebellion". They truely believe that they are being oppressed and now that Trumps in charge they feel like they now have "motive" or "true victim status". Shits gonna get real hairy in the next few years.

I just hope she's trying to scam them again

nobody gunna vote for a mentally ill tranny.

The response is an automated response. You could email him anything, and you'd get a positive response back. That was my point.

This^

She's delisonal as all hell, and by telling her to "fuck off bitch" or shit like that, your only giving her more fuel. She will probably now use that email to highlight the harassment she receives for doing the campaign.

dont forget that "resistance starts here" bs in the media
like some spoiled network teleprompter reading motherfucker is going to part of anything that could be "resistance"

I agree with you. But any negativity he gets will be used to further his dead career as a ((((games developer)))).
Saying we shouldn't criticise somebody is dangerous.

Also, see:

No, this is not why Sup Forums isn't taken seriously, you wanna know why people think Sup Forums is a joke? Because of these threads:

>furry
>gay/trap
>fucked up MLP cartoons
>gay furries
>copy pasta threads
>waifu caliming threads
>threads with "feminine penis" discussions
>weeaboos who claim they are not gay but looks at dicks threads
>just the super gays in general ruined Sup Forums

I didnt say not to critique her. I said that name calling/harassment isn't going to work.

But dragging her shit into light and then critiquing it is a good idea. While I don't like Milo, his stance of "Sunlight is the best disinfectant" is quite accurate.

Like writing her a huge letter on why she would be bad, with sources and what not would be great. Then if she tries to manipulate into harassment you show the original copy and show everyone she's lying. Eventually people will realize what's going on, or the SJW community will eat her.

likely just trying to get a superpac going and revive a failing career
attacking/threatening just makes it a martyr, adds fuel to their victimhood narrative
best to critically evaluate poor policies, and show wu's failings in a logical, respectful manner

death threats, etc, and you might as well be giving wu money

so this is how trump will get reelected

I think a concerted effort to remind MR. John Walker Flynt of who he used to be would provoke him more. Pictures, the forum screenshots where former U Miss students recall his antics, etc.

Exactly. They are starting to push it fairly hard, but most of them won't fight,

Instead they will leave it to the low level radicals and those who are trying to prove they aren't "IST" of something. I mean look at the whole "I need some muscle" incident. She didn't do shit, she got everyone else to do it for her.

All people like Wu have to do is "inspire" the others to fight back and they will do it for them.

Don't go after his identiy. Go after his actions. Drag into light all the dumb, horrible things he's done and compare it to all the good he's done.

Doing this will either cause him to double down and try to ignore us, which will cause most rational people to laugh and realize how bad he is, or he's gonna double down and freak out which again will show rational people who he really is.

Once the general public or rational people hate him, the SJWs won't hold him up anymore and like they always do, eat him. And any SJWs who are shaky in their faith might convert to the real world after.

What types of things has he done. We would need evidence to back all this up as well.
>the flop of his video game
>the false death threats
>etc

This

Nobody is going to vote for her.
She's alienated and pissed off her own base more than she ever did to gamergate, the alt-right, or anyone else that hated her shit from day one.

She's blocked professors, other politicans, people that can actually program, actual people in the game industry, and literally just about anyone else for ever disagreeing with her or correcting her just once.

Trans communities want fuck-all to do with her or outright claim she isn't one.
Feminists dis-invite her or even keep her out of events and discussions.
And even her own followers have grown tired of her shit.

She doesn't stand a chance and she's going to get her shit pushed in from just about any candidate that runs against her.

And after that she'll have nothing but a shitty iPhone game, a failed campaign more laughable than Jill Steins, and a disgraced nip husband who will eventually leave her when he's tired of biting the corner of a futon when they fuck just so he can have his reputation ruined by association.

Good.

Pic related

They really do like to eat their own.

No wonder she's pulling a stunt like this. She just wants back into their good graces.

Read her entry on Encyclopedia Dramatica if you haven't already. This creature is a dumpster fire the likes of which you cannot imagine.

Trannies? You really need to locate a good spokesperson, and quickly. Between Bruce Jenner and this thing, they just keep getting worse.

Not the same people, no, but the same personality type: authoritarians.

Tribalism always wins out with that group. Luckily, there aren't nearly enough of them to put into office this SJW analogue to Trump.

It won't win, but think of the lulz if it does:

It will do more damage to SJWs, feminists and he like than we ever could.

Woo for Wu!

Is that Nicholas Cages sister

>rational feminist
>equality within Muslim communities

Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing.

I pity her constituents for how much they're about to see her on tv and congratulate her opponent.

Has she actually come out as a tranny or is that still a rumour?

I've never figured it out.

Let's sign some papers

That signature cannot be real.

kek

Also: "Humps for 500 yards"

I'll wager Wu does...

I'm more 100% intrested in those characters. Where you from and what language is that.

>also thinking Wu gets laid.

Or call him a dude.

You're in the fourchinz and you don't recognise Japanese moonrunes?

Canada, originally, but GURORIUS NIPPON for the last ten years.

Yeah. One of the best ways to troll the crap out of this sort is to address it politely and calmly, but always using male pronouns. Never acknowledge any of its objections to their use and just keep using them.

Does anyone else think the crazy tranny in OP's pic both looks and acts like a kind of Mirror Universe Ann Coulter?