I just got initiated into my local masonic lodge. AMA!

I just got initiated into my local masonic lodge. AMA!

How does it feel to be in one of the lamest fraternities in the world?

Also it's pretty dumb that you're paying for friends.

How much iconography did broseph smith pawn off the masons?

Cool, now you officially hate black people

No idea who this guy is, i am from Germany.
Nothing to do with freemasonry, and i dont give a fuck about the skincolor of a person.

What inspired you to be a mason, do you have family/friends in?

Are there tangible perks? Business relationship maybe?

Also, walk me through the initiation/application process

That user is referring to Joseph Smith, inventor of Mormonism.

were you the one who was asking about masons couple days ago on here?

Where were you initiated?

I was searching for people with whom i could talk about stuff thats meaningful for me, and freemasonry provides a forum for such discussions for me. I dont have any family in a lodge.

Being part of the brotherhood will help you to realize your full potential as a person, and the other brothers will help you on that journey. Becoming a freemason simply for business connections is heavily frowned upon, and usually these applicants will not be accepted if their intentions are revealed during the process of getting to know them over months and months.

Application process will follow in another reply, i am a slow typer, so keep the thread alive.

What Direction are you traveling

Have fun wearing an apron, and masturbating old men.

No, i have been interested in freemasonry for about two years now, and started going to guest meetings about 15 months ago on and off.

Darmstadt, Germany

The Apron is pretty nice, and i have not yet caught anyone masturbating on the toilet.

Hey guys, look at my cool mason tats...

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

Op what lodge do you go to?

Application process:

If you are interested in freemasonry, simply search for the nearest lodge in your town via internet, and contact the lodge via email or a contact formular there. You will then be invited to a guest evening, which will usually be held once per month. There you will get to know the members of the lodge over time, and they will get the chance to get to know you. You will also usually learn a little bit about freemasonry and topice to do with it via presentations that are held by members. You eat something together, talk a little, go to a bar afterwards, all pretty mundane and fun times. After a few months then you might be asked if you want to join. They will give you an entry formular, and you have to fill it out. Afterwards the brothers of the lodge will vote if they want you to join, and if they do, they will let you know the date of your initiation.

Not OP but, from what I hear, Mormon "temple garments" are like union suits but with square and compasses stitched into the nipples.

Wont be any more specific

wrong post sry... I am from Darmstadt, Germany

Small world, I spent a year there in the Army.
Also, checked.

Would you be of or from?

Nice, i am actually living just a few hundred meters away from the old army base.

Fuck off! It won't be "patched" because it's a bait and switch.

Hey OP
Canadian kid here turning 23,
What are your thoughts about someone creating a lodge unofficially then later potentially be recognized.

Yeah, i dont know anything about Mormon Religion. The only time i looked a little bit into it, was for Genealogy research in their massive online archives.

now you can suck my sonic cock

There's already lodges in Canada. I've seen one in Whiterock, BC before.

Not something you should aim to do. You wont be recognized by any other masonic lodge or organization if you dont get the permission by one of your countries national lodge to found a new one.

If you are unofficial and do not have a charter you are clandestine and will never be able to get a charter.

Congratulations on your first step

Thank you brother.

Bullshit... Masons don't invite anyone. There's one way into a lodge. You asked the question or you didn't. Signed, an apostate MM.

Cowans are afoot! E gad.

I do a Masonic discussion for those whonbelive it's a cult on my Facebook
Facebook dot com forward slash sgriffin144
If anyone is seriously interested just ask I'll try and answer all the questions and upload a video

Eh, sadly I've seen people be "invited"

What level are you fellow mason?

>AMA
>OP doesn't answer the very first fucking question

I am an Entered Apprentice since last saturday.

I read ahead... Grabbed a copy of Morals and Dogma... Found the work through 33rd on the interwebs... Had some talks with Members about the myriad of options once you find more light... Unless you are into some curious shit, just enjoy the blue lodge.

There are several lodges in my city, even a masonic memorial temple, I want to create my own.

Not the Op
I grateful to hold the title of a Master Mason

It's fucked and improper. Cancer.

Good luck with that, you must have a official charter to do work.

>I grateful

Grammatical nazi eh?
It's late, didn't spot the error
Forgive me

Who wouldn't be curious for more knowledge?
Sometimes in the searc,you come across what some would find as strange.
It serves a purpose to weed out some though.
All about "meeting upon the level"

I understand the principles of masonry far better than most who've not been to DC... For that great honor, lulz. I'm not a foot on each tile, I am not on a middle road... I would spill the blood of a fellow. I will not keep the works of the black tiles excepting or not excepting M and T.

I'm pure.

Not interested, brother. Mirth, is not king. Fuck the perversion of the fraternity... 332 etc. Too much light and one sees the morning star clearly.

So mote it be.

Where are the treasures buried?

Those other degrees don't make them any more or any less.
Just means they're paying to be part of a particular club.
They do diffent charities and get togethers.
No "degree" is any higher than a "master Mason". One you obtain that title all the rest is just extra clout to say.

Is there any "pizza" there?

OP IS A PHAGGOT

We lost it in your mom

Will you ask them something for me? I want to know when Christ comes back do they think he can handle the filth of todays world? I think he might cry. I would personally recommend they bring back Moses, he is much more triggered. Tell them a possible moses/angry jobe combination could do way more damage than jesus

Idk there's no food allowed inside. I ate Domino's the other day, does that count?

Just a tip, the English word for formular is "form". Most of your English is perfect!

He's talking about catholic taffy

Maybe I should upload a video to try and help answer so many of the misconceptions people have. The origin of what the "brotherhood" was founded upon. And why so many people choose to speak evil about something they have no clue about. Until you've actually taken your first step in to masonry, everything you think you know is all speculation.
Until you take your third, and move through the chairs, you're still traveling.

You're asking "them" right now

I have been raised, have the grip and word. Brother Tyler would be embraced and stand aside. My head still hurts from being... mauled.

I'm apostate.

Are the Masons the poor mans secret society?

Here's my page
If you ask,reguarding this topic, I shall do my best to answer it.

Then give me the word.

How many of you believe in Santa clause? Or that a man can live in the belly of a large fish?

Yes, and no

I could answer all those Bible questions in less than 5 minutes

Do you need to be gay to be a choir boy or boyscout, or does old men touching your penis repeatedly do that?

I have it not... blah blah syllables in spelling... you go nay you go... five points of fellowship and whisper... M H B

The stone cutter fags

Hiram Abiff

So you are an entered apprentice.

Waaaaa? Catholic taffy? Never heard that one before. Huehuehuehue!

Owen Crossan Master Mason Slumlord

Got it wrong.
Duncan's Masonic ritual isn't correct.

[email protected]

Eh, made my way out of one quarry, and into another.

Made my way from cutting stones in one quarry, to foreman of another quarry.

How much does it cost to be a full pledged apprentice?