Ask the stepson of a convicted serial killer anything

ask the stepson of a convicted serial killer anything.

What do you eat for breakfast

What's your favourite brand of shoe

Post most bee tit pics faggot

Did you learn an instrument when you were a kid

I came for lewd bee pictures.

i like tuna on toast.

are you the stepson of a convicted serial killer?

Do you prefer flying or taking the train

justin boots

what did you get for Christmas?

What's your favorite color?

Are you going to be one also?

At dinner one night, Jeffrey Daumer's mother told him she didn't like his taste in men.

He told her to eat her vegetables instead.

Brown bread or white

you truly are the son of satan!

Shut up you fucking retard

ukulele and accordion, some bass in highschool

who's the serial killer?

are you the stepson of a convicted serial killer?

How many time rape did he you to in home?

WTF OP YOU AND YOUR FUCKING TRIPS!!

How many victims?

Organized or disorganized serial killer?

Did you see any signs?

never done either, flying looks cool

Barack Obama.

Sauce?

yes, you?

No, honey.

What's -6 x (3 + 9 x 5)?

Sweet all in the same thread

he was actually pretty cool, loking back some stuff may have been questionable though. mainly hunting and fishing stuff. once a used buck pocket knife that was seized as evidence.

Sorry what?

yes, you?

not enough future in it.

i like sourdough

op is dead?

Who put the bop in the bop shewop shewop?

organized, very much so. less on a serial killer for passion and more of a serial killer of "that person is bad and needs to be killed". No real signs at home, just odd sometimes. The only sign of something being fishy is sometimes he would up and leave for a while to conduct "business" and nobody really asked him what he was doing. he was good to us.

To be? Or not to be?

something...something...boo-bees

>-6 x (3 + 9 x 5)

bebop put the she bop in the boop bop beep

that is the question.

and we're not sure, at least 8. He says "as many as it took" when i ask him.

Any chance we could send him to Washington?

no, for some reason it doesn't say "op" when i reply

Welcome to Sup Forums.

News the day after: "literally everyone in DC dead"

Who is the psycho in your family?

How long was he your stepdad?
And did finding this out have any effect on you?

What was the sentence?

surprisingly, no. He was a good man to us and did a good job raising me. He instilled a high sense of morality into me and has always been supportive. I guess the good he did outweighed the bad in my mind and I was OK with it.

also, from age 6 on. still call him dad.

life w/o possibility of parole mainly because he showed no remorse. He basically told them everyone he killed had it coming and deserved it, and if he ever got out again he'd go back to killing those who needed it just being more careful.

Who did he kill? Men, woman, children?

no children, men and possibly women but the cases were never confirmed. mostly crack heads, child abusers, sex offenders, etc. he said "some people just need to be culled", basically he killed bad people.

Specifically what type of people were his victims? What did they do to be considered evil enough to warrant a killing?

Didn't his lawyers tell him to at least pretend that he is sorry?

yup, so did we. He refused to lie.

Hah. Boobees.

A man with principles...
Do you still like/love him like before?

I mean, our relationship has changed a bit. when you find out that someone has physically taken the lives of others you cannot look at them the same way. However, I still love him and call him my dad.

What's the last song you listened to?
Favorite genre?

Tennessee stud- Johnny Cash

Tied between outlaw country and 90's r&b with speed metal taking a far 2nd.

What method did he use?

How was he caught?

What happened when he got caught? Like how did your family react, did the cops storm your house, etc

Big Deal Ive killed Lots of people. AMA

you madman

nice bee cups she has there

things quiet with little/no mess and low suffering. cyanide poisoning and a 22 rifle with homemade suppressor are the ones we know about.

Eyewitness reports of him being with some missing persons and eventually a body turned up they were able to link back to him.

theres my proof

LOE from Afghanistan, dont got access to other stuff right now.

and not BS Not Special forces pasta

We ive in a small town and he was well known and liked, it was less "storm the house" and more "sherrif knocked on the door and asked if he could have a word", he agreed and they went down to the station and gave them a pretty full confession on the murderes they suspected him of and he refused statement on any others saying "If you find evidence of them I will confirm or deny, but as they were all justified I will not speak about them before then"

We were shocked at first, but I quickly realized he was less psycho-murderer and more vigilante. still not okay, but I was more comfortable after that.

for what reasons did he kill them satan?
you said he killed people he felt were bad, were they simply immoral per his value system? criminals? convicted child molesters/rapists? drug dealers? bankers foreclosing on good people? abortion doctors? guilty of parking violations?

how many trips are you gonna pull out of your ass? like damn man